Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC-Grochi:Grochi was island-hopping, using his mask to teleport every time he could see clearly from the last transport. He looked around-he had ended up at the docks, noticing a few other beings there with him. He tried to call out, and fell into a fit of coughing, brought on by a lack of oxygen from his teleports across the islets. Once he managed to catch his breath, he called out again."Ho there!" He yelled, nearing a perfect approximation of a pirate's accent. "Where do ye be goin'? I need somebody tae take me off to th' rest o' th' world!" He limped up to the nearest person on the dock, his chest burning from the brand he had been given. He spoke to the skakdi he'd seen. "'Ello there," he began, "Do ye be havin' any transport I could borrow?"OOC: Tis the pirate's life for me...hehe.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Stealth status: FAIL.IC (Xa-Koro Docks):Raknar stopped short. His head slowly turned to face the crew of the Infernavika. He still wore his characteristic apathetic smile / scowl on his face, but now there was a hint of forcedness in the expression."S'none of your business," he said. "What half-brained Brakas of a scheme are ya tryin', anyways, all boarded up? Is this a surprise party? Cause it ain't my birthday."

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Dail was rather angry. Her last job had not gone as planned, and she'd only gotten half of her payment. Not that she cared that her employer was imprisoned, but it was an insult to her professional pride that her target had somehow gone for an extensive amount of time without air. However, she'd been able to acquire another job here in the obscure Xa-Koro, a backwater formed by the castoffs of other villages. All were accepted here, and none were welcome. Dail managed to blend in, thankfully, because there never seemed to be a dearth of scum--Toa, Matoran, or otherwise--entering or leaving the refuge of refuse.Someone named Leddels C. Stand had angered her new employer, and he'd requested that she make his death long and painful. Long, she couldn't comply with--she'd end up caught, if she did--but painful, certainly. It didn't hurt (her) that her employer was offering her a bonus for it.It wasn't hard to find the target. The black market operated in broad daylight in Xa-Koro, where there was no guard to keep law and order (and consequently, no guard to protect the locals from Rahi attacks. The death toll in the miniscule Xa-Koro was much higher than the larger villages). Leddels C. Stand owned a small booth in the middle of the bazaar, hawking his miscellaneous wares of dubious origin as did every other merchant in this bustling black market.Dail evaluated the situation. The target was in the middle of a crowd, which afforded her cover for the kill. However, he was also calling attention to himself, which meant that as soon as she made her move, it would be noticed. Of course, people were killed every day in Xa-Koro, more often from backstreet dealings than from Rahi. She didn't think anyone would mind.Finally, she decided to move. Pretending to muse a neighboring merchant's wares, she reached out with her mind, feeling the air resonate around the living, pulsating mass that was the bazaar and its inhabitants. It took a moment, but she found her target. Slowly, her elemental power snaked its way inside his throat and down into his lungs. There, she caused the air to expand, slowly inflating his lungs beyond their capacity.Leddels first noticed it as a burning in his chest, a hot pain which slowly grew. It burned and burned until it felt like he was being impaled by a vicious, invisible blade, and he fell to his knees, crying out in pain and clutching his chest. A few denizens of the hamlet turned their heads in curiosity, but a combination of fear and apathy prevented anyone from attempting to intervene. Leddels slowly keeled over, landing on his side as he writhed in agony. His body was literally being torn apart from the inside out, and it culminated in an explosive cough of blood. Leddels slowly shuddered and lay still, as the last moments of life ebbed from his body. Finally, his eyes glazed over.Dail chanced a quick look to confirm the target's death, then went to the tavern where she had been hired to pick up her pay. She spotted the Vortixx sitting at the bar. She sat down next to him."It's done." She said. "He suffered.""Long, I hope?""As long as I could make it without making a massive scene.""Unfortunate. Here is the agreed-upon sum, plus a small bonus.""Good doing business with you." She didn't mean a word of it. "I'm certain you'll be discreet." Or else, she didn't need to say. Some work she did pro bono."Goodbye." The Vortixx said brusquely. Dail shrugged and departed. She took a few widgets from her latest payday and hired a ferry to take her to the mainland.OOC: Dail to Ga-Wahi.:w:

OOC: I don't know that calling an evil, hunched over Toa with no morals a kid is a good idea....hehe.IC-Grochi:"It got your attention, didn't it?" Grochi wheezed, his lungs slightly spent from trying to keep up with the two. "Now, will you be able to give me safe passage or not? I have to get to Po-Wahi soon." He glared at the Toa angrily for insulting him, ready to melt him into a puddle with plasma.

profiles i guess

IC: SalvinnSalvinn swung around a rope, before grabbing a hold of the mast and flinging himself up to the crow's nest and then gracefully dropping down to the deck. He cared not what the others may have though of his antics, because Salvinn was, in the purest sense of the word, having fun. Every time Cersei shouted a command, Salvinn was the first to respond, making sure to point the sails in the correct direction, it was as if some part of him was born to be a sailor, it was all second nature to him once he caught on to the concept. That's when he saw it, on the edge of the waters, dark clouds were coming there way, lightning could be seen arcing out towards the water. Salvinn didn't have to be a sailor to know such a thing was bad. "Um guys, we may have a problem." he called out to no one in particular.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [septimus/The Seventh]"Of course we do," replied Septimus dryly. "We're in a boat, and a storm is closing in on us. So unless our small boat turns magical, we're probably going to get washed off."The Seventh vomited out of the boat, coughing as pain entered her once more."Then ... make ... it ... magical."

IC: "What? It's not?" Arzanyos said, raising his hands in an expression of mock shock. "Oh come on Raknar, you should know you aren't the only one getting itchy to see some action." He then produced something from a bag hidden inside his cloak; a small, plush version of himself. "By the way, you may be pleased to note that The Captain can no longer harass you with mini Raknars. I stole this from the merchant's stall." Arzanyos paused for dramatic effect, then added maliciously, "During his funeral."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

ooC: Salvinn has it on his arm.IC: SalvinnSalvinn didn't respond to Cersei, so their all gonna be like that eh, no matter. He then leaped off and swung from the rigging, swing the sails around. "Alright, Anavel we're gonna have to turn this ship around, we get avoid the storm, but we'll have a better chance of riding it through if we go with the wind." He then paused, how do I know this stuff.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ooc: Shoulder, arm, same difference. :PIc: Anavel looked up at Salvinn's swinging, and as usual, a clueless look crept on her face as she opened her mouth and asked, in her typical way of innocence, "But but, whyyyy?" And then, directed by Cersei's finger, she saw the storm ahead. "Oh. Well, if this shp is really as magical as you're trying to make it, we can make it to Ga-Wahi even if we just go right into the storm. I think."

IC: [septimus]Septimus slammed his head into the side of the boat in exasperation, before looking back at Anavel, a somewhat annoyed look on his face. If he had to deal with so much stress everyday he'd probably rename himself Hrunja Gilga and collect swords."The boat is not magical. Let's just follow Salvinn's idea so we can actually survive this ordeal."

IC: Arzanyos looked around in puzzlement. Why wasn't said crewmate responding with such shock that the plush merchant had been slain?He sighed in slight exasperation. Doomslayer was nowhere to be found.Nowhere to be found, that was, except in the form of a hastily scribbled message Arzanyos' sharp eyes caught as he turned towards The Infernavika. It had been pinned to its hull with a rigging knife.OWT TU GIT GRINAED LANCHUR EN KEAHKS. BI BAK SUEN.OOC: The Captain to Po-Wahi. Mild bunnying, but I feel Arzanyos would look around when the merc does not respond in an attempt to figure out what's going on.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Whaa?" Was Arzanyos first reply to the note. But then it snapped into placed. As he cam to this realization, Arzanyos slammed a fist onto the boards of the Infernikavika. "That blasted has gone on a treasure hunt. Without us. Oh, I'm gonna teach him a lesson." The mercenary was seething with rage now. "I'll be back before you leave, by the looks of this decision making." Then, with a twirl of his cloak, Arzanyos was on the horizon. Headed after a certain Toa of oil.OOC: Arzanyos to Po-Wahi. The Chase is on!

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Ic: "It's so magicallllll!" Anavel said, gazing wide-eyed at the storm's darkness.Ooc: You guys can play how we ride it out. I'll be watching, so if something is really cool or something, I'll say something, but unless that happens, nothing. Blah.

IC: [Septimus/The Seventh]The Seventh, who had been vomiting over the side of the boat when the waves hit, took several large gulps of the salty water by accident. She coughed, vomiting once more, before slowly getting up to glare angrily at the incoming storm, ignoring the pain in her body."I'VE SEEN LARGER STORMS THAT YOU!" she roared, coughing once more.The sea promptly responded, and slammed a wave into the boat, sending her crashing into Septimus, knocking the two into a heap."Am I the only sane person here?" the Plasma Matoran muttered.

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro DocksGunner smiled innocently, "Well, I'm not sure what Lohkar would say to pinching the ship. But..."Grinning maliciously, he grabbed Grochi's hand spinning him around, "Where. There's...""...A way, yes a way, oh yes, yes yes, yes a way.By boat, by boat, by car, by l- Ah, screw it, Doomslayer's the musician of the group. Anyway, while I'm no good vehicle-wise, I see you're quite the evil glitch. I can relate. Perhaps we can work out an arrangement."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: SalvinnSalvinn ignored Sep, he had his own problems to contend with now. For example, the height of the waves had increased, and were now consistently making it on the deck. This was to say nothing of the bolts of lightning that were coming closer, and with increased frequency. Karz, not an ounce of good luck for me. Not one bloody ounce. He swung around the rigging, making sure to constantly turn the masts in order to maximize the efficiency of the wind blowing behind them. Unfortunately, due to the direction of the wind, they were forced make their way up the course of Le-Wahi and towards Ko. This was bad for two reasons. Reason one: It was in the opposite direction they wanted to go. Reason two: The glaciers. this boat was ill equipped for a run in the treacherous ice waters of Ko-Wahi.Salvinn cursed, hopefully the storm would let up before they reached Ko-Wahi, but if it didn't, well then they were screwed. As if hearing his mental turmoil, the ocean responded, and a bolt of lightning hit the mast. Luckily, Salvinn had leaped out of the way first, unluckily the mast came crashing down, rendering their sails useless. Now they were truly at the mercy of the ocean. There only form of travel now, was to ride the waves, Salvinn could only hope such an endeavor was successful.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro DocksGunner smiled innocently, "Well, I'm not sure what Lohkar would say to pinching the ship. But..."Grinning maliciously, he grabbed Grochi's hand spinning him around, "Where. There's...""...A way, yes a way, oh yes, yes yes, yes a way.By boat, by boat, by car, by l- Ah, screw it, Doomslayer's the musician of the group. Anyway, while I'm no good vehicle-wise, I see you're quite the evil glitch. I can relate. Perhaps we can work out an arrangement."-Void

IC-Grochi:Grochi whacked off Gunner's arm, and smiled. "Of course we can work out an arrangement," he wheezed. "After all, you can tell me where you're going and I can get on the ship and go with. Until, that is, you come to where I need to get off. Agreed?" Grochi said to the rather insane toa near him. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Grochi:Grochi smiled at the Toa's words. "Well," he said slowly, "That doesn't matter too much, does it? In the absence of a captain..." He paused for a moment, to really capture this person's attention, "You can be the captain." He smiled at the look of comprehension that dawned in the Toa's eyes, though his face remained impassive."After all," he said, "If you don't have a captain, you can't set sail. If you can't set sail, you don't make money. Therefor, a new captain is needed-one who takes better care to be on time." He grabbed the Toa's arm, and walked back towards the ship.

profiles i guess

OOC: @Noble Knight BioBeast It's the Infernavika, like the Rahi.IC: Gunner - Xa-Koro DocksGunner turned his head up to see a barrage of ice bearing down on them, "Well that sounds like a lovely plan, but it'll have to wait until this guy's finished!"Triggering his elemental powers, he created a wall of compressed air, blocking the brunt of the assault. Grunting from the exertion, he felt his feet slide backwards from the force of the blow."Well then," he said out of the corner of his mouth, "If you want to help, I'd be quite happy with it."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]