Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Incommodo, Chromia, Commodum & NikarraIncommodo gave a little wave."He what?"In the background, Commodum lunged at Chromia, who quickly stepped aside, causing Commodum to crash into a table.Chromia sent a small blast of sound at Commodum - when she lunged, she escaped the old bubble."Oh no she di-i'n't."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo & Nikarra"No." Nikarra said. "If he wants to kill me, he can do it.""What?" Incommodo only just managed to avoid being tripping over Chromia and Commodum, who were now rolling on the floor and punching each-other."If you want to kill me, go ahead.""Seriously?" Incommodo tried, a few times, to take out his blade. "I... I can't. I can't kill you.""You're not a killer, Incommodo." Nikarra sighed. "You have to acknowledge that."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo & NikarraIn a flash, Incommodo stabbed forward at Nikarra, his blade now drawn, before crying out in pain as she twisted his wrist. "My hand... YOU BROKE MY HAND!""No, I broke your wrist. There's a difference." Nikarra stepped aside as Chromia flew through the air, propelled by magnetism. "And, technically, it isn't even broken. It'll be good as new in a few days.""My hand... MY HAAAAAND!" Incommodo sobbed.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nikarra"First, Arkrak, just FYI, you might want to break up the fight between those two." Nikarra gestured at Chromia and Commodum. Chromia was now being magnetically forced to punch herself repeatedly, and being taunted by Commodum.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo, Commodum & Chromia"Isn't it obvious?" Chromia threw a punch at Commodum, but it was quickly dodged."We are fighting OVER YOU." Commodum sent Chromia flying again with Magnetism, although she was running out of elemental energy and wouldn't be able to do it much more."Heh. Girls have never fought over me before." Incommodo chuckled.OOC: The funny thing being that Chromia doesn't even like Arkrak. cool.png

Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nikarra"Your best option is picking one. The other will end up all sad and depressed, but it's better than saying you like someone else without revealing their identity." Nikarra suggested. "Also, if you tell them that you don't like either of them, or that you like them both equally, they'll just turn on you. So don't say that either."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Nikarra & Incommodo"Hey, what were you expecting, some kind of booklet explaining how the mind of a female works?" Nikarra sighed."Like a chick code?""What?""Y'know, bro code, chick co- nevermind..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: IncommodoIncommodo's eyes widened, before returning to normal. "Just homosexuality, or a homosexual relationship? Because, if it's the latter, I'm claiming to be bi so that I still have a chance with them."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC-Naut:Naut, from where he was still floating, watched the fight between Commodum and Chromia with interest. He soon got bored with it, however, so he used his element to pick up both fighters and move them to different parts of the room."Enough," the Toa of Gravity said. "There's no need to kill each other over one person."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Slow, sarcastic clapping rang through the lobby. "Well done. Very well done. But you aren't going anywhere."Xylak stepped out of the darkness in the corner of the room. "I think you're much too entertaining for something as simple as normal life."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]