Bzprpg - Kumu Islets

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro)"That's the spirit," he said with an easy grin. "Here. Let me go."He began to let his fingers slide over the guitar, and when he sang, it wasn't in his bitter drawl that he normally used to deliver his words. His voice was emotional, soft, and sad, and the music his fingers created sang of sadness and a raw pain that ached through with every heartbeat."I hurt myself todayTo see if I still feelI focus on the painThe only thing that's real...""It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it," he said, playing himself out and resting the guitar down on the couch. "It just takes practice."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Not bad," Naara said in response to the song. She uncrossed her arms and legs. The toa sat with feet extending from her bed and hands at her sides, ready to get up."Should I attempt as well? I don't believe you'd consider something so short a lesson."

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Dorian (The Final Problem, Xa-Koro) Dorian instinctively toughened a bit, and, after a look at Naara, then at the guitar, he slowly picked it up and handed it to her gingerly."Just start by trying to play a couple chords," he said. "Take it easy. It'd be outrageous for anyone - even someone of your talent level - to master a full song yet."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Chromia & IncommodoChromia finished off her drink, and walked out, before noticing a few people standing outside."Hello?" She smiled, opening the door. "Is there anything I can help you with?""Yes, actually." Incommodo replied. "Have you seen a purple-and-black Toa, female, doesn't like company?""I'm not sure. But why don't you all just come in?" She held the door open wider, and stood back. Incommodo, being the polite fellow he was, allowed Commodum to go first, then Ian, and then he walked in himself, expecting the others to follow him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: I think Mef's past the point of wanting to talk right now. Now he needs to shoot someone. :P

IC(Mef)

Mef walked toward the piers; throwing the Toa on his shoulders onto the dock before taking a seat next to the body. He takes out his crossbow and cleans it as he begins to think over the recent events.So I leave then come back only to find Valria all lovey-dovey on Agni? And I'm left to help save our lives and carry this cool dude? Some time I'm having. I'm so glad I decided to come.Mef slams his hand onto the pier in frustration before bringing it back up to clean the crossbow more.-Mef Man

IC: ValriaValria did not understand if Agni was flustered or not but she did end up noticing Mef who stormed past them in a huff. What was eating the Toa of Earth, had she done something wrong? Regardless she need to go see. Her footsteps could be heard as she walked down the dock towards Mef, she stopped about a foot away from him."Mef is something wrong? You look upset? I can try and carry Telric if you need or want a break." She said, she didn't understand wasn't he happy that it was all over now. They didn't have to chase Telric anymore or these memories, everything was better now, right?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Mef)

Mef didn't turn to face Valria as he began to talk, saying,"You don't have to carry him. I enjoy it, really. And I'm fine, just go to Agni and give him whatever it is he wants and I'll sit here and be happy for you." The Toa was beyond upset, but he wasn't in the mood to give a lecture on why he was exhausted with things. He just needed to accept that he was beginning to be the third wheel and he made a mistake. Things weren't going to be like they used to be.-Mef Man

IC: IncommodoAs they entered, Incommodo turned to look at Arkrak. "You know what? I don't think killing them's gonna be enough. Right before I kill them, I'm gonna slice open their faces and take an individual drop of blood, before putting each drop into a seperate vial, and hiding them in my air-conditioner." Incommodo decided.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: (Valria)"Mef, I don't understand why you're acting like this. Did I do something wrong? What do you mean "what Agni wants"?" Valria asked. Her green eyes look at him worryingly, why was he acting so distant? "Why don't you want to be happy?"Valria didn't seem to grasp how much he cared, she thought he was just being a good friend, and Po-Koro that was so long ago now. He never made anymore advances so she never thought he cared to pursue anything with her.

Edited by The Mask

IC(Mef)

"I want to be happy, but I can't just clap my hands for you when you're flirting with Agni every passing second. The only reason I left was because you found your old lover, or I thought you did. I thought you didn't need me anymore so I left. And then I come back to help you and I try to help you, but you ignore me and run straight toward Mr. Firespitter. Just go to Agni, you'll be happier that way," he adds before standing up quickly; grabbing Telric as he begins to walk away.-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"Mef! Valria shouted and quickly moved in front of him meaning to stop him. "You left me just because Alrin and Kuyre showed up? Alrin left, he said he was going into exile for every crime he committed. Kuyre disappears for nights on end. Neither of them got as far as you and you know what! You left me! Agni, at least he was here! At least I can feel safe around him! I've seen you kill without a second thought, at least he questioned it!"She paused, and tears started to leak from her eyes."I want you to be happy too. I really do Mef but you make it so hard to."OOC: This is spiraling out of control.

Edited by The Mask

IC(Mef)

"If I killed anyone it was because I was trying to protect you," Mef points out as he eases past Valria. "I understand your pain, but I'm here now. I know I've made some mistakes, but I'm willing to move on. I'm not perfect and I won't ever be unlike pretty little Agni. But just wait, he'll make a mistake and you'll see that not everyone is perfect."Mef simply kept walking, ending the conversation at that.-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)Valria couldn't even bring herself to follow after Mef. Her knees were about buckle as they started to wobble. She didn't know what to do anymore. Chase after Mef, tell him that she was madly in love with him. No, she wouldn't. However her feelings were mixed and they were written all over her face and body. She trembled, shaking as the dams burst and she went into outright sobbing. Her hands were wet with tears and some of them fell onto the creaking planks below her feet. Nothing, Nothing ever could go right. She'd get close to someone and then push them away. This was her fault and the way she saw it, it would always be her fault. Maybe she'd learn through pain because pain like this, it could teach her something.OOC: I'm tempted to have Valria's mental description classify her as Borderline Personality Disorder.

Edited by The Mask

IC(Mef)

Sobbing. He could hear it clearly no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. And it was Valria sobbing.You Brakas.Mef turns around and walks back to Valria, head hung low. He didn't want to see the poor girl crying especially after he had caused it."I'm...sorry, Val. Could you forgive me?" he asks the Toa whole-heartedly.-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"Ye-ye-yes...wait...I don't know." She sobbed, making a pushing hand in the direction of Mef's voice. "You need to stay away from me Mef, I'm poison, I'm toxic. I'll just make things worse. You would have been a lot better off if you never met me and I would be a lot better off dead." She moved further from Mef, back towards the end of the dock. She brought her hands away from her face as she got near the edge."Maybe, maybe if I was gone everything would be better. I would deserve...drowning would be a good way to suffer."

Edited by The Mask

IC(Mef)

"What are you talking about, Val?" Mef asks, a bit scared. Would she really kill herself? He throws the heavy Toa on his shoulders onto the dock; a loud crunching sound following shortly. "This Brakas deserves to die, not you," he states while pointing toward the body of Telric." "You deserve to live more than anyone I know. More than Agni, more than me, and as sure as Karz more than Telric. Val...I love you. And I don't want to see you hurt."There now do you feel better you dirt head?-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"I'm talking about this! Maybe I shouldn't have said it aloud! Just tie a weight to my legs and throw it overboard during the night. Then I can stop being everyone's problem!" Valria shouted. She was lucky that escaped slaves were out of earshot, deciding to follow Agni around. Then Mef said something but it made her feel good but it also made her feel like she was the worst person in the world. Her green eyes looked back to Mef."Mef-I-I can't...I don't know if..." Valria stuttered, not sure how to process and what Mef had said. "Maybe...maybe I don't deserve to die...yes, I deserve something much worse." She paused and went back to sobbing. "I don't deserve you, or Agni. You were just unlucky enough to happen upon me."

IC(Mef)

"No I don't deserve you, Val," Mef replies as he makes his way closer to the Toa. "Val, you deserve only the best and that's why I've joined you and Agni, to make sure you get the best. That's why we came here, that's why we captured the man who made you suffer. I want to make sure you get the best, Val."-Mef Man

IC: (Valria)"Says the guy who traveled all over Mata Nui for a girl. A girl who can't say she loves you because she doesn't know." Valrai cried. "Mef...how could I ever deserve you or Agni...I'll only hurt you like I am now because I am weak, because I'm not good...I'm just dead weight, just like I was from the beginning, just like I was when you met me. Dead weight."

IC - Kuyre - BuildingKuyre turned to Valria, opening his mouth, but soon closing it. Here he was again. He managed to make a fourth wheel awkward. He was a hasbeen. Even Valria didn't think he deserved her. His mouth drifted open again, ready to break into a poetic expression...He'd had his chance. She'd loved him once. He'd been away when she returned. Others eagerly replaced him. She let them. All this brought fire to his throat, and he felt as though he was freezing up and burning inside his skin at the same time. The little bit of affection she'd had for him had vaporized as Mef charmed her. How could he describe the miserable existence he now lived?"This life is unending and unforgiving Karzahni."He aqcuired the sudden and awkward gaze of the entire group. His eyes widened a bit."For them, I mean," he lied, biting his lip, "for them."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Valria)"Kuyre...I-I didn't mean it-I just..." She took another step closer to the edge of the dock. She got closer and noticed a weight tied to a rope. Everything she did was wrong, but she could give them peace, by not existing, by dying she'd set them free. She tied the weight to her left ankle."Don't you see? I'm toxic, Mef. I'm poison, Kuyre. Both of you would be better off. The Valria you knew Kuyre she died with that old Kuyre. And Mef, the Valria you know, is going to die. I'm sorry...for everything." She was on the verging of kicking the weight over the dock.

IC - Kuyre - DocksKuyre cut the rope, sending the weight into the depths of the sea. He was more than dissapointed. He was tired of this."Stop making this about you. Did you even consider how we would feel if you went and killed yourself? You never stop complaining, no matter how nice we try to be! You never cease this talk about how undeserving you are, but you never say why. That seems an awful lot like trying to get attention to me."You keep saying how you don't deserve us, but you always ignore my blatant attempts to renew our friendship. You always say something about how we're unfortunate to have you, but all I've ever done is tried to please you. Whose arms do you run to? His. Every time."He shook his head wistfully."Just shut up."

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Hey!" a shout rang out over the pier. More than a few heads turned to the source. Agni stood at the end of the pier, clutching a piece of paper in his fist, crumpled from his tight fingers. The Toa of fire seemed to be steaming, glaring at both Kuyre and Mef. "What in the name of Karzhani are you two thinking?" He angrily walked forward, until he stood between his three friends. "Are you this selfish that all you care about is immediately hooking up?" He looked Kuyre and Mef in the eyes. "As far as we knew, you were dead, Kuyre. And I don't know what it must have been like in the meantime, but do you seriously think you can just come back into Val's life and think things will be just like old times? Or maybe, just maybe, you need to give her the time to accept that you are here again. Have you thought that far or is this still her looking for attention?"And you...", he turned to Mef, " you were the one that ran off." he pointed over his shoulder at Valria. "We...she didn't know if you would return at all. But we had to move on, to stop Telric. And then you bust in in the last minute and now you are complaining that Val isn't paying enough attention to you. You did see those prisoner, Riwha and the others back there, right!? Because if you haven't noticed, we we're a little BUSY! So it's not much of a shock if she didn't immediately ran back to you!"His shoulders rose and fell, as his Ta-Koro temper almost got the better of him. "You did help us back at the mansion, both of you, perhaps we wouldn't have been able to do this. And I consider you my friends. But I will not allow you to put this kind of pressure on Valria. So back off."OOC: Agni's big brother moment ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Commodum & Chromia"Um... yes." Commodum admitted, before putting her hands against her audio receptors when she heard a high pitched ringing."Oops." Chromia smirked, brushing some dust off herself after standing up.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Incommodo & Nikarra"I don't think we're meant to." Incommodo pointed out.Nikarra heard crashing noises from the lobby, and walked out, only to see Incommodo, Arkrak & Co. "Oh, great. It's you people again."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]