Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Edit: Ninja'd ^I think as long as you don't fight and behave like a complete tool, he'll give you a fair shot and a chance at your character surviving. I wouldn't count your chickens until they hatch too, you might actually go somewhere with the fight.

Edited by TX Wade

Bane, I think if you want your character to survive, you should do the exact opposite of your most recent le-wahi post

If I fight well, therefore, I will survive.-Bane
Thats a big if.To add more to my point, taking on a rahkshi alone is almost suicide, then taking on their leader.... you can imagine what happens next.. so unless you get a lot of people to help you, this probably won't end well.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Say, do you guys realise that the News and Discussion topic is much more active than the other ones now?

It typically is a bit more active than the others. How do you think it got to be so big?(answer: stuff like this)

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Did you PM Nuju? I'm pretty sure you can't cause a national incident like that without approval.@Tyler: Not you, the bomb and explosion. -BANE

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Bear in mind that Ga-Matoran are not cowering fools. They will get quite aggravated if you try to destroy their home and they will fight back, try to force all of you, even the ones who are "good people," out. Bear that in mind, and also bear in mind that the mass murder of Matoran is not something that goes without cosmic retribution.

test2.png

Praggos is the most lethal character there, at the same time as being the least lethal.Because his plan is to just let everybody kill each other.

That was so Frieza's plan! D: Then again, he probably wouldn't be able to resist joining the fight. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Bear in mind that Ga-Matoran are not cowering fools. They will get quite aggravated if you try to destroy their home and they will fight back, try to force all of you, even the ones who are "good people," out. Bear that in mind, and also bear in mind that the mass murder of Matoran is not something that goes without cosmic retribution.

There's reasons why I don't let most of my evil plans loose.This is one of them.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Dalia IS the least lethal in the room, she doesn't even know how to fight, and has the most unusable mark power...

She could accidentally kill somebody by tossing around a kitchen knife.Praggos, however, isn't even going to move a muscle unless he has to to save himself.He is both the Most Lethal and the Least Lethal character.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now