Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

...Darn.The Ussalry could end up really being the cavalry here. Clear the way of obstacles, and they may be able to slice a path through that horde in a charge. (admittedly they'd probably be ripped to pieces not long after but they'd still have done their job)May I just assume NPCs repaired their stuff?

Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

...Darn.The Ussalry could end up really being the cavalry here. Clear the way of obstacles, and they may be able to slice through that horde in a charge. (admittedly they'd probably be ripped to pieces not long after but they'd still have done their job)May I just assume NPCs repaired their stuff?

Assume that Dendron and Onyx did, it makes sense.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

This fight between Amerikos and Heuani is going to be great to watch, even if it turn out to be a bit one-sided. I love how Heuani just appears and casually starts a conversation about how he's going to kill Amerikos.And yay, Bane gets the chance to prove that he can RP to save his life. :) Go Amerikos!

ppg2.png

So wait, when did Yuru take Kinvex's spear? I don't remember reading that. Not that I really care. :PAnd I found this really interesting:

IC: Angelus (Ga-Koro)"Might as well, eh?" he asked Utu. "And if you must know, Dorian's still brewing around in my head...somewhere. It's all a matter of learning when to let him out. Like, say, going upstairs with Dalia. DItto for Kinvex."-Teezy

Letting Kinvex out... now that would be... awesome. :evilgrin:

Finally, a chance to show people Yuru isn't as weak as Tyler says he is!

Wasn't it me who threw in the fact that Yuru was one of the four most powerful MBs into the storyline canon?Just food for thought. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hopefully Ema won't noticed Angelus when she's done getting coffee with Agzinel. Somebody's going to be heartbroken. :evilgrin: Oh, and Nilyn just became Steve McQueen and broke through Kellin's little wall. As soon as she finds hm he's going to have to use his powers so he doesn't have to hear her yelling. :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Oh, don't worry- Agzinel's going to throw a temper tantrum. And then he'll throw another one at Angelus. Why, you might ask? I see it now- Agzinel and Ema are leaving the coffee shop and they pass by the bar. Ema sees Angel and goes in to say hi. Angel, still acting like Dorian, says he hates her, she runs off heartbroken, and Agzinel throws a tantrum at him, too. :P Or something like that.