Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I prefer not having my characters enslaved and forced to stand by Joske Nimil at all times, actually.Though in this game, he can't hurl meteors at villages, so it would be substantially easier to escape...-Teezy

This is a true statement. Orbital strikes are not missed. At least they're not missed when I can't reciprocate.:w:

I prefer not having my characters enslaved and forced to stand by Joske Nimil at all times, actually.Though in this game, he can't hurl meteors at villages, so it would be substantially easier to escape...-Teezy

This is a true statement. Orbital strikes are not missed. At least they're not missed when I can't reciprocate. :w:
Oh god, when Tuck was still active meteors and Makuta-powered staff strikes were a regular occurrence, even post-reboot.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

But... I had FUN fighting tuck... Didn't ANYONE read the Joske NImil vs Kohra and Kriigata battle? It was EPIC. Sure, he through a meteor at us, but we pulled through and got off with only Kriigata losing her foot... Oh yeah, and ending up in chains for slavery a week later... BUT IT WAS REALLY FUN TO WRITE!! Tuck just keeps you on your toes... I personally miss the dictator man.

This is a true statement. Orbital strikes are not missed. At least they're not missed when I can't reciprocate. :w:
Oh god, when Tuck was still active meteors and Makuta-powered staff strikes were a regular occurrence, even post-reboot.
Asking what just got blown up in the discussion topic was basically the same as asking what was for lunch. Everybody just got used to it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Once again, I just have to vent (publically) my frustration of time zones and the like...I'M ON THE WEST COAST PEOPLE!!! I'M NEEDING TO SLEEP WHEN MOST OF YOU SEEM TO BE UP AND LIVING HAPPY LIVES...Also, I'm recovering from concussion, so cut slack here...ANYWAYS, I feel the itch of an RPer wanting a fellow to post again... Is that a good sign, Dr?

He's never inactive. Sometimes, when things get quiet around the RPG forums, I hear a little whistling through the air and I start to wonder if Joske is slinging Xa-Kuta at one of my chars...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Come on guys, I believe there was only one or two occurrences of Tuck using that Meteor spell of his. I know it's fun to act as if he was a ruthless dictator who commanded flying chunks of space rock at his every whim, but we aren't being very fair to him as long as we gossip about him in this manner.

Yes please, your scaring away a newbie here...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Come on guys, I believe there was only one or two occurrences of Tuck using that Meteor spell of his. I know it's fun to act as if he was a ruthless dictator who commanded flying chunks of space rock at his every whim, but we aren't being very fair to him as long as we gossip about him in this manner.

I'd point out that he himself makes similar jokes. Besides, I miss the guy. Things are a little too quiet without him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Okay, I need a serious medical report on the status of the ta-koro hospital and all its sit-com employees. WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE??

Tairel is on universal pause due to Mef's temporary departure(Assuming I interpreted his last post correctly), Riaril is still asleep on Krayzik( :biggrin: ), Nakumir is giving a matoran an instrument lesson in her hospital room, Takimoc left to join the Guard, and the other two matoran are just sort of there. That helpful?

fK5oqYf.jpg

Riaril-Snuggling into Krayzikk in her drunken sleepMoriika-Reading up on anatomyFaerulo-Experimenting. And yes, with herbal stinkbombs (he may have included a few habaneros in these ones)Takimoc-Joined the GuardTairel-Trying to explain romance to TarexTarex-Listening to Tairel's, Laserbeak's, and Skyra's attempts to get him to understand romanceNakumir-Giving violin lesson to Balaythah

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Suers, now a word.You don't need Kalama to RP marines - Marines defend the village, so if any threat arises, they go there to fight anyways.Anyways, who wants a drunk party somewhere in Ga-Koro? Paid by my char, who has something slightly worth of value.

Sure. I need some way to get Barük started.

Q2TtLEz.png

Still pretty conked from the Furnace Salamander's Revenge and not likely to wake for a while. But on the other hand, that didn't prevent her from backhanding and badmouthing Laserbeak when she hugged the doc's pillow.

Yeah, that was hilarious, just BTW.

fK5oqYf.jpg

You have to travel up a mountain, confer with the elder who lives on the summit, train under him for five years, and learn to break free of individual consciousness and immerse yourself with the powers that be.Or just ask MicroSnipe.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

You have to travel up a mountain, confer with the elder who lives on the summit, train under him for five years, and learn to break free of individual consciousness and immerse yourself with the powers that be.

...And then we start dressing up as a flying echolocating mammal and punching clowns because 'criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot' and stuff. Right? Edited by BenLuke-116

I read his profile. So what is the powers of Miha's mark? and can anone give me a link to biobeast's char profiles? There might be some info there.Biobeast, I know yo are reading this, is it that hard to put the link to your profile in your sig like everyone else?

Edited by NStephenH