What could go wrong?

Voxumo

Alright, I won't. Thanks for the filler, though. Here's the scene, or rather, all the mini-scenes:

Ehks dons the Kanohi Kualsi and prepares to quick-travel into the Toa fort. Ehks looks down at the roof of the fort and activates the mask of quick travel. He finds himself embedded in the stone, unable to move. Ehks get's one more fail before he's out.

Chro begins firing the Volo-Lutu Launcher at pipes and other outcroppings and begins to grapple his way up to the top to get into the Toa Fort. It was close a couple of times, but Chro manages to get up to the top of the sewer and climbs through the pipe.

Voxumo sets down the seemingly Athletic Rock on the ground. After testing the wind and setting up the angle and doing the physics for the kick for the next half-hour and change, finally Vox swings his leg back and sends the ball right into the vent, where it bounces off and comes back and hits him dead-on. Vox get's one more fail before he's out.

Kayn readies his Miner Pick and draws it back and starts hammering on the door, which gives way on the 495th swing. He runs through the door, sweating heavily. (Can Bionicles even sweat? I dunno.)

JAG18 climbs onto the back of his Trusy Ussal with a long and jagged rock to complete the Ussal Battering Ram. “For-ward!” he commanded to his ussal, who starts to run dead on toward the toa and the door he was guarding. Unfortunately the toa saw him coming and dodged the rock. The rock hit the door and smashed into it, completely breaking the door. The impact sent JAG18 flying. He landed face up to see three more toa coming to the aid of the first one. JAG18 get's one more fail before he's out.

The second round choices will be up in a couple hours.

• Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

Do I have to go with the options available? Or can I make my own? For example I would be willing to tamper with the lightstone via cracking it, causing it to become unstable and use it as an explosive.. but of course just a possibility.

And I really hoped the kohlii ball would work since i was just basing it off the mask of light movie where it was able to get impacted in the stone wall of the kohlii arena.. So yeah was worth a shot

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Do I have to go with the options available? Or can I make my own? For example I would be willing to tamper with the lightstone via cracking it, causing it to become unstable and use it as an explosive.. but of course just a possibility.

Vox, it's multiple choice, not short answer. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

And I really hoped the kohlii ball would work since i was just basing it off the mask of light movie where it was able to get impacted in the stone wall of the kohlii arena.. So yeah was worth a shot

In later games I might think about adding something like that, but for now, it just is too complicated =P (Chro is right by the way, it's a world of multiple choice =P)

Well, I thought that Kolii balls were made for sport and not for smashing through things, plus they sound hallow (see MNOG and MoL for proof, listen to how the ball sounds when it bounces)...but I'm not sure how it could have impacted the wall...Bionicle physics is weird =P.

2xu8Ptu.png

In later games I might think about adding something like that, but for now, it just is too complicated =P (Chro is right by the way, it's a world of multiple choice =P)

Well, I thought that Kolii balls were made for sport and not for smashing through things, plus they sound hallow (see MNOG and MoL for proof, listen to how the ball sounds when it bounces)...but I'm not sure how it could have impacted the wall...Bionicle physics is weird =P.

Yes.. yes they are weird.. so are we suppose to choose something else now or what are we doing currently?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like filling in posts, it makes them taste better.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended