What If Two Makuta's Clouds Of Antidermis Merged Together?

inbefore this thread gets closed as a "What if?" topic :P I just has a thought: What would happen if two separate clouds of different Makuta's antidermis were to become one? While we're at it, what if the two clouds shared one suit of armour? Or what if only part of one Makuta's antidermis merged with another's cloud?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Would they merge like a kaita? I don't think so. I guess they would remain independent, just occupying the same space. As for two-in-a-body, I imagine whichever's will was srtonger would get control of the body while the other got subjugated. I remember something like that happening between Teridax and Icarax in the Kingdom alternate universe. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in the above post are purely opinion and not based on any cannon facts. In other words, I could be barking mad and/or completely wrong.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

I don't think two Antidermis clouds can mix or become one. Probably not without absorption through the Shadow Hand and their armor. Also I don't think two Antidermis clouds can occupy the same body. Besides, why would the Makuta ever want to do that? They pretty much hated each other. :P

jlovfkk.jpg

They'd probably be like oil and water and not mix up. ...I'm trying to resist the temptation to make a comment that would likely result in my proto-energy reduction... :P

Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Didn't Terry do this in The Kingdom when he absorbed the other Makuta? One Makuta would crush the other's soul and absorb his mass.

Miserix did this to Spiriah and Stelty too, but they got absorbed the same way as a non-Makuta would.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Maybe it's like reverse division? Like how in amoebas, they divide and create two smaller versions of themselves, two Makuta clouds can combine and create one giant cloud? Either that or whichever's will is stronger would just overpower the other. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

It's been stated that only one Makuta's antidermis can occupy a body at one time; two cannot enter the same body. As for if they just mixed, I think it would be just the two entities passing through each other, and I'm fairly certain they wouldn't mix to form a Kaita or Nui or anything of the like. They would have to CHOOSE for that to happen, it wouldn't just happen if they were occupying the same space. Still an interesting question, though. t1ssig.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Maybe it's like reverse division? Like how in amoebas, they divide and create two smaller versions of themselves, two Makuta clouds can combine and create one giant cloud? Either that or whichever's will is stronger would just overpower the other. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

Perhaps it could be like a Makuta Kaita of some sort?

The clouds can technically absorb one another, but one would obviously need to initiate the absorbing. As it is, the clouds would either just be a massive cloud with two separate consciousnesses floating around, or they would actually have to merge into a Kaita type thing, which they would never do because they pride their individuality too much.

In a situation where it would happen, they would probably pass through each other. Possibly, if kept together for a long time (like, say, a mean Toa trapping their antidermis in a box), they might begin to diffuse into each other. In that situation, I'd say the more strong-willed of the two would probably force the other personality down to secure its survival over its weaker brother, such as when a Makuta absorbs another being. Or, possibly, this.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

• 2 weeks later...