Red Vs Blue

Rarity

Shouldn't this be in some Halo topic somewhere?Anyway, yes, I love RvB, especially uh... I think episodes 2 and 3 of season 9. That was plain EPIC with a capital Chuck Norris. Tucker's my favorite character.I've been meaning to get the DVDs. Anyone have them? Are they any good?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"where is that music coming from?"bing-d-boing-bing-d-boing-bing-d-boingwarthog comes over the hill"holy-""runrunrunrunrunrun!!!" - church and tucker, rvb season 1 best quote ever.

Also:Chruch: Hey do here that?Wash: Yea..is that..music?Churhc: Yea it i-oh no...Wash: What?Church: Run.There is a lot of jokes of the Reds' jeep. Weird why it wasn't in season 8 when they saved Simmons, would have made it funnier.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Yeah. That was awesome.Theories on Season 10? Obviously we're gonna get the Reds, Blues, and Carolina (Wash with them?) beginning the hunt for the Director; I'm hoping we'll get more Project Freelancer backstory as well, with the AIs being implemented.-ibrow

My guess is like its them against everything. Pretty sure there will be more freelancer backstory, hopefully the reds and blues get action scenes again. My guess is that it'll be centered around Carolina, Wash and Church, how Wash doesn't want to be a part of freelancer and Carolina revealing more info about the IA program to Church and the teams learn about when the Red vs Blue project was establish. Hopefully sister returns due to the fact that she was the only character with jr who was not in season 9. Differently gonna be that awkward when Churc meets his creator. So Carolina is hellbent on revenge, Wash wanting this to be done an over, the teams being clueless on what's happening, and Church learns of his past.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

• 1 month later...

Season 9 LOOKED great.But its plot was the worse in the entire series.Tex = Gone.The point? They didn't have a Tex problem. But Epsilon Church had to forget her. Why?Freelancer missions = Looks great.But the point? Not explained. They needed a Sarcophagus. That was...all.What's inside? Dunno. Why did they need it? Dunno. What was CT's failed mission? Dunno.And then, the voice acting.Epsilon church's final talk with Tex.No emotion by Burnie. This was supposed to be emotional, even though Tex was being forgotten for no reason at all.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013