How Long Did It Take For You To Become A Member?

~Darok~

[insert maniacally funny joke about space aliens, internet memes, and how long it took to join BZP here]It took me a few months at the most. I wanted to make sure what kind of commitment I was getting myself into. I was kind of internet shy back then.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I was first exposed to BZP through BS01, and just visited the forums for Lego news and such for about a year, until I joined in December of 2008.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I was shown this website by a friend in... I think late 2001 or early 2002 (or maybe it was late 2002... gosh I can't remember). Since I was so young then, I wasn't allowed to be on the internet very much and the concept of "online forum" was strange and new to me. I eventually joined the site in 2006, primarily out of boredom (Arkansas is one of many definitions of "boring") and since then I just made friends and stuck around.

• 3 weeks later...

I was on Bzp as a guest for quite some time, and I didn't actually register until just recently.How about you? Did you jump at the chance of being on a Bionicle forum? Did you wait it out until you felt like it?Please close if DupeEdit 10/24: alright! first topic ever and its hot! thanks guys!- Darok

It took about 3 months, because when I tried to Register, it wouldn't let me.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I actually discovered BZPower shortly after it began being Advertised on the Bionicle Website. However, i wasn't able to make an account for a long while, until about '08.Makes me kinda sad that i coulda had a pretty spinny :P

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;