I have seen a lot of MOC's here and there. I have seen Samus, Twilight Thorn, Iron Man, etc. But I have not seen any CreepyPasta MOC's yet. If you don't know what Creepy Pasta's are, they are internet horror stories. If you want some examples, go Google Creepy Pasta.

Some easy ones I imagine would be Slender Man, Eyeless Jack, and The Rake. Some Hard ones would be Zalgo, Smile dog, Jeff the Killer, and Laughing Jack. But come to think of it, I may have of seen a slender man MOC somewhere a long the line. But anyways, I challenge everyone to make CreepyPasta MOC's!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to BZPower!

While it does sound cool, I don't think it's appropriate for you to post such a topic here. This forum is dedicated to topics about people's own creations in general, and must contain topics with the users' own Bionicle-based creation. That being said, if you want people to start posting MOC's based on a certain theme, consider making a contest or something. Might not be possible for new users though, I think.

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Welcome to BZPower!

While it does sound cool, I don't think it's appropriate for you to post such a topic here. This forum is dedicated to topics about people's own creations in general, and must contain topics with the users' own Bionicle-based creation. That being said, if you want people to start posting MOC's based on a certain theme, consider making a contest or something. Might not be possible for new users though, I think.

My apologies. I don't really post on forums much so I am a little inexperienced. What do you want me to do with the topic?

Welcome to BZPower! :D

However Im sorry to inform you but Im pretty sure a topic like this is not allowed on this forum, unless you have a creation of your own to post.

Sorry about that. I don't post on forum's much so I am a little inexperienced.

Welcome to BZPower!

My apologies. I don't really post on forums much so I am a little inexperienced. What do you want me to do with the topic?

Welcome to BZPower! :D

However Im sorry to inform you but Im pretty sure a topic like this is not allowed on this forum, unless you have a creation of your own to post.

Its alright and im sure an admin will come soon and lock it up :)

You can check out the general Rules and Guidelines here. Also, the more specific rules can be found here, and you can ask questions about stuff you aren't sure about here. (You can also PM one of the staff.) Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

You guys are kinda being rude to him......

But anyway, you should let the admins handle this, not you.

This sounds like a great idea :), I might try it sometime. I would have never thought about making MOCs out of pasta :D

Edited by ldd2000

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you