Bionicle Smash Bros roster?

Indigogeek

Most of you have probably heard of the popular Nintendo fighting game Super Smash Bros. If you could have a realistic roster of bionicle characters, who would you have? I might add an image when I have some free time of my dream roster, but who could you see in a game like this, or what species/enemies?

Tu2d6W7.jpg

All six Toa Nuva, because it wouldn't be right without them.

Axonn. He has a giant Ax. Enough said. B-)

Brutaka, because he would be really cool to use in the game.

Lesovikk, for the same reasons as Brutaka.

All six Piraka, because they were some of the greatest Bionicle villains IMO.

Toa Lhikan, because his weapon is awesome just like Axonn's. :P

Krika, because he is one of the best Makuta in the story.

Icarax, because a fighting game like this would suit him so well. (And he would be fun to play as too.)

The Shadowed One, because if you're going to have a Dark Hunter in a SSB-style game, why not have the leader of them in it?

Takanuva, because he is a fan favorite.

Makuta Teridax, because like the Toa Nuva, it wouldn't be right without him.

Hydraxon, because it would a shame for someone with as many weapons as he has to not be in this game. (And like Icarax, he would be fun to use.)

Tuma, because he would be great for a heavy figher like Bowser.

Toa Mata Nui, because he's Mata Nui. :)

These are all the ones I can think of right now.

How about stages? Like Mata Nui's Mangai Volcano; now that would cool to see!

I like this idea. Mangai Volcano would be an awesome arena to fight in. The swamps and sky areas of Karda Nui, the Coliseum in Metru Nui, and the Realm of Karzahni would be cool places too.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

And final smashes, too. Tahu's could be the golden armor, where he dons the armor and sends out tendrils of golden energy before blasting the stage with two pulses. What about the others, though? We wouldn't want to have a Landmaster situation where they all get a Nova Blast or something.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

The original Toa, and their nuva counter parts (with their smash ball make them go nova lol xD )

Krekka as a brawler

Any of the Phantoka Makuta for flying type fighters, potentially Vamprah

Lariska, kinda like Sheik

Ackar would replace Ike, with his flaming sword and all :onfire: AETHER!!!!!

Vezon with Fenrakk, and his smash could unleash Kardas.

Definitely Tuma, Stronious, and some other Skrall

Piraka definitely!

A matoran could make a good "Pokemon trainer" and have different Rahi to fight in the arena

Naturally, Axonn and Brutaka ^_^

A Vorox would be cool. And Strakk and that giant ax of his.

And that's all I got so far. :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I would add:

Gresh, Gelu, Kiina, Skrall, and Ackar

Toa Mata Nui and Tuma

Toa Norik and Iruini

Toa Nuva Tahu, Pohatu, Takanuva, and Kopaka

Toa Toa Inika Matoro, Nuparu, and Kongu

Toa Metru Vakama, Nokama, and Matau

Toa Lhikan and Tuyet

Nidhiki and Krekka

All of the Piraka

All of the Barraki

Axxon, Brutaka, and Vezon

Roodaka, Sidorak, and Keetongu

Shadowed One, Lariska, Sentrahk, and Ancient

All of the Bohrok-Kal

Teridax, Icarax, Antroz, Gorast, and Krika

Maybe a matoran in a Boxor unit

There could be boss fights like cahdok and gahdok, Vezon and Kardas, Voparak, Ultimate Dume, Rahkshi Kaita, Karazahi, Morubhuzak, Rahi Nui, Zivon, and Umbra.

I would save the more grunt type bad guys as assist trophies and pokeballs (vahki, visorak, rahi, bohrok, rahkshi, etc)

Edited by Matoro_Lives

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

This would be so hard to both balance and keep story-accurate. How do you balance a Mata against a Nuva? Maybe each Toa Nuva has a Nuva Symbol floating on the map, and if someone else captures it the Toa Nuva loses power.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

This would be so hard to both balance and keep story-accurate. How do you balance a Mata against a Nuva? Maybe each Toa Nuva has a Nuva Symbol floating on the map, and if someone else captures it the Toa Nuva loses power.

Attempting to keep a video game storyline-accurate is a fool's errand. (For that matter, keeping a Smash Bros.-esque game balanced is also something of a fool's errand, but we're ignoring that for the purposes of this thread.)

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Obviously this game couldn't be story-accurate. I just meant keeping true to the characters' powers. For example, making the Nuva stronger than the Mata. The Nuva Symbols were the only logical tradeoff to balance their power that I could think of.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Im thinking the nuva would def need their own spots, but what if more generic characters had color changes? I think the piraka, visorak, and rahkshi would each have ONE spot, with color changes. Also, what if instead of assit trophies you had dark hunters aid you?

I was thinking about how the Visorak, Bohrok, Rahkshi, and Vahki could fit into a game like this. And you actually reminded me of Assist Trophies. (I forgot about them. :P) Along with the Dark Hunters, they would make for great Assist Trophies if they weren't made playable characters.

And final smashes, too. Tahu's could be the golden armor, where he dons the armor and sends out tendrils of golden energy before blasting the stage with two pulses. What about the others, though? We wouldn't want to have a Landmaster situation where they all get a Nova Blast or something.

Well, all of their nova blasts could be different. Kopaka's could freeze everyone on the field, while Lewa's could push everyone near him off the stage, etc.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png