The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

No sorry, just documentaries on TV... Be cool to see one though.

TPBM has been to a Dinosaur museum

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

nope... because in order to remember one first has to learn. I don't think I have ever learned that there was a right or wrong hand to hold/use a fork or knife with. I am so un-cultured... :(

TPBM wants to cheer me up...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Yes, I do. [ :P] Don't worry, using a knife and fork in certain hands is part of a stupid thing invented by the victorians called "manners", which make no sense and was used as a ritual to fill the void of religion that those people had. [:P] Nowadays people just continue the tradition because people just mindlessly do stuff like that nowadays [:P] Don't worry, you're not missing anything [:P]

(Also note that the victorians used to send kids up chimneys. So there we go. [:P])

TPBM really wants a HoloLens [:P]

Edited by bionicleFanatic

cLT23Pz.png

Well Burritos specifically but yes I love me some Tacos. Long as they are Soft Tacos. The Hard shell ones are too messy as they crack and fall apart when I bite them.

TPBM wants to go get me a 7-layer Burrito from taco bell. No Tomato or Sour cream please and don't skimp on the fire hot sauce.

Onua.png

Actually yes. In fact I recently tried king crab for the first time and enjoyed it. I'll also eat catfish, tuna, shrimp, fried clams.

TPBM has an obscure phobia... Mine is live chickens.

Onua.png

Oh yes, I use to watch the furry kind when I was little.

TPBM has collected completely completed their pokedex on the Pokémon games or fully intends to... Both genders and form shiny varients included.

Onua.png

Yep, though not really mine it is my brothers and I am just humbled to be allowed to use it. Also I have access to the house phone when I am home.

TPBM Has multiple copies of the 2015 Bionicle winter sets.

Onua.png