In order for 59 to be recognized as thematic, Mairanui would have to edit his proposal post (but not the proposal text, of course) and say that he thinks it is thematic. Then Ehks's "agreement" could apply. Speaking of which, there have been quite a few proposals that might have qualified as thematic, but the proposers did not assert that they were thematic, and therefore missed or may miss out on some extra widgets.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I'm still unsure how it would work in conjunction with the existing system for repeals (immutable rules 13, 14, and 15), which is why I didn't second it to avoid creating any possible rule conflicts. What do you think would be the correct way to interpret how your rule would work with/against/instead of those existing rules?

nban.jpg

I mine for ores. I mined 5 ores.

EDIT: I request my widgets and property be returned to me from the Vaults. Then I mint 4 ores into widgets, and purchase a Scari Rahi (Kardas Dragon) for 7 widgets.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

ShadowVezon mined 2 ores.

The Lorax mined 4 ores.

Pupwa mined 9 ores.

The Lorax, there is no means by which to put things into the Vaults (save having seconded the rule-change and having had one's stuff transferred with its passage).

nban.jpg

ShadowVezon mined 2 ores.

The Lorax mined 4 ores.

Pupwa mined 9 ores.

The Lorax, there is no means by which to put things into the Vaults (save having seconded the rule-change and having had one's stuff transferred with its passage).

I'll change that.

Proposal 60.

This proposal will allow players to deposit items to the vault.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

61. A player may only message the host once within a 24-hour period saying he would like his character to kill another character or steal from another character with a Scary Rahi; A player or Scary Rahi may only kill or steal from another character once within a 24-hour period.

Any player who proposed or seconded this proposal shall have all their widgets and items immediately moved to a secure location known as the Metru Nui Vaults as soon as this proposal passes, and everything in those Vaults shall be recorded in the first post along with the player and character who were their original owner.

I think we can get rid of the other stuff.

2xu8Ptu.png

I second Proposal 60.

I wish to make a suit of armor.

Proposal 62:

At the Forge, Players can use 5 ores to create a Dueling Sword, which functions like a Scary Rahi, only you may only use it on Players who also own a Dueling Sword. If you win the d6 roll, the opponent dies. If you lose the d6 roll, you, the challenger, are incapacitated for a 24-hour period and may not use any of the various location-based services.

Edited by Dapper-San

Morally unambiguous.

I SECOND PROPOSAL 62

Also this isn't yet an official proposal but I'd like to show you guys a rough draft of some new victory conditions I thought up. Given that they'd have to be rendered immutable after passage it's probably best to clear out any loopholes or bad wordings before I officially propose them. They're not in quote tags because I don't want to trigger the proposal rules by mistake:

There shall be three ways to win; by Fortune, by Force, or by Forging.

To win by Fortune, a player must have more widgets than all other players combined.

To win by Force, a player must successfully kill off all other players in a single day.

To win by Forging, a player must collect six Great Discs and use them to form the Kanohi Vahi. Note that Great Discs have a power level of 9; each disc introduced into the game must begin at power level 1 and be successively upgraded in increments not to exceed one level per 24 hours. The methods of obtaining and upgrading discs shall be decided using subsequent mutable rules; it is recommended that they be challenging enough to be interesting but not so much as to be impossible.

bug_animated.gif