Just Norik,

1. Yes.

2. At the moment you can create, amend, or repeal mutable rules to allow you to win or for any other reason, or change mutable rules into immutable rules and vice versa.

3. As long as it does not break the Ironclad Rules, yes. Additionally, if it conflicts with an immutable rule or a rule with a lower number, the other rule overrides it.

Ehks mined 2 ores.

Pupwa mined 2 ores.

ShadowVezon, I don't think it has quite yet been 24 hours since you last mined.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I have added you to the list.

Our new Chief Turaga is Lhikevikk. He should appoint the judges as soon as possible.

Our new Council Members of the Matoran Council are Portal, Mairanui, and ShadowVezon.

Now if anyone else wants to second Proposal 66 . . .

nban.jpg

Proposal 66 passes and is now a rule.

Proposal 67, to create a new mutable rule:

A player may voluntarily transfer some or all of his widgets, ores, armor, rahi, or other property to another player by requesting that the property be transferred in this topic.

nban.jpg

I SECOND PROPOSAL 62.

I SECOND PROPOSAL 67.

I propose a new rule

A player may spend thirteen (13) widgets to add an enhancement to their Scary Rahi. A Scary Rahi with an enhancement(henceforth known as a Terrifying Rahi) is able to kill or steal from a player of its owner's choice even if that player has a Scary Rahi if their own unless they also own a Terrifying Rahi.

If the owner of a Terrifying Rahi chooses to steal from another player they can steal a maximum of ten (10) widgets.

In order to prevent imbalance, an owner of a Terrifying Rahi must wait at least 48 hours before sending their Terrifying Rahi on an errand(kill or steal).

I also believe the proposal is thematic.

EDIT: Edited price of Terrifying Rahi.

Edited by Just Norik

Proposal 67 has passed and is now a rule. I agree that the above rule proposal is thematic.

Note that, technically, according to Rule 15 you may not edit the quoted text of a rule-change proposal once it has been posted, but must instead propose a new rule. However, since no one had seen or seconded your proposal in this case, I don't think it really matters.

I would second your proposal, but I think it might be a little unclear as to whether kill/steal attempts are always successful if the other player does not have a Terrifying Rahi, or if this relies upon a 3/6 dice roll like the Scari Rahi attempts do. If the rule as proposed passes, I will interpret it as meaning that they are always successful under the right conditions.

nban.jpg

Well, the original proposal would still exist, and since that can't technically be changed once posted, you would make a new proposal, with its own separate quoted text, and it would take the next available number like any proposal would. If you look at the second-to-last post on the bottom of page two, you will see an example where I messed up a proposal and therefore made another one just to ensure I wouldn't break Rule 15.

Alright. To ensure that is how the rule is interpreted, you might want to specify that thefts and kill attempts are "attacks" and covered by Rule 27, since the current wording only says a Terrifying Rahi "is able to kill or steal .  .  . unless they also own a Terrifying Rahi."

nban.jpg

Okay, then. I also think it is thematic

Here's Proposal 69:

A player may spend thirteen (13) widgets to add an enhancement to their Scary Rahi. A Scary Rahi with an enhancement(henceforth known as a Terrifying Rahi) is able to attack or try to steal from a player of its owner's choice, success or failure dictated by Rule 27, even if that player has a Scary Rahi of their own unless they also own a Terrifying Rahi as well.

If the owner of a Terrifying Rahi chooses to steal from another player they can steal a maximum of ten (10) widgets.

In order to prevent imbalance, an owner of a Terrifying Rahi must wait at least 48 hours before sending their Terrifying Rahi on an errand(kill or steal).

It is also encouraged for the player to specify the enhancement of the Rahi, although it has not bearing on the mechanics of the game whatsoever and merely a personal choice.

Sorry about Edit, it was a typo for this post.

Edited by Just Norik

I propose Proposal 70:

70. This Rule shall create the Dig Site. At the Dig Site, Players my explore in search of Ancient Kanoka; RNG by the Host will decide which one, if any, the Player discovers. There are only 9 of each, starting at Level 1, and Players must combine like Kanoka at the Forge to upgrade them (i.e. 2 Level 2 Ancient Kanoka make a Level 4). Scary Rahi have a 10% chance to steal one Kanoka in their target's possession, and Kanoka can be claimed when their owner dies. Acquiring all Kanoka and getting them to Level 9 will achieve the Forging win condition (see Rule 65).

Edited by Dapper-San

Morally unambiguous.

It gets worse. (This is why I hinted earlier against putting stuff in the Vaults.)

Rule 55 says, "If any player or character who proposed or seconded this proposal is eliminated or killed . . . then if that player rejoins the game, he may post reclaiming all the widgets and items that were formerly his or his character's, all of which are transferred from the Vaults to his or his new character's possession once he has claimed them. If any player who proposed or seconded this proposal wishes his widgets and items to be returned to him from the Vaults at any time, regardless of whether he has been eliminated and returned or his character has been killed, he may post requesting the widgets and items be returned and they are to be immediately transferred from the Vaults to his or his character's possession."

Rule 60 says, "This proposal will allow players to deposit items to the vault," expanding Rule 55 to allow any player to put things in the Vaults, but does not provide for any way to remove items for players or characters who did not propose or second the Rule 55 proposal.

I suggest someone propose a rule or amendment allowing Mairanui and other players in his situation to get their stuff back.

Pupwa mined 6 ores.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Proposal 72 to create a new mutable rule.

This will expand the vaults capabilities, so people who did not second proposal for rule 55, can now remove their own items from the vaults.

(Added "their own" so people don't remove other people's items.)

EDIT: I will be away until late this evening, so I may not be monitoring this topic and updating the first post. I will process all requests when I return.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg