Yes or No

No.

Have you played a Paradox 4X Real-Time Grand Strategy Game? Like Europa Universalis IV, Crusader Kings II, Victoria II, Hearts of Iron III, Hearts of Iron IV (not yet out I don't think), Stellaris.

Just some info, CKII takes place during the time period after the Fall of Rome, up until the Late Middle Ages, which is roughly 700+ Years (782 (I think) to 1452). EUIV takes place between the Late Middle Ages to right before the start of the Indutrial Era, which is from 1444 to 1821. VICII Takes place during the Industrial Era to right before WWII I do believe (1822 to 1939 I do think). And HOI3/HOI4 Takes place from the start of WWII to the 1960's I do think.

So in rough order, The Charlemagne Era to The Rise of the Ottomans (CKII), The Rise of the Ottomans and Fall of Rome (Byzantium) to roughly the end of the French Revolution and the growing empowerment of the USA (EUIV), The Industrial Era to right before the rise of a certain you-know-who (VICII), and from the Rise of the (you get the point) to the middle of the Cold War.

So um, yeah.... Thats about.... From 782 - 1960, so about 1280 years of History I do believe.

EDIT: Correction, it's about 1178 years. Not sure where I got that extra 102 years from.

So, of course your actions influence the outcome of the future, alt history if you will. For example, in one playthrough of CKII Charlemagne didn't declare war upon Saxony, and as such they were allowed to become far to strong, they along with the peoples of the Suomenusko faith wiped out the Nordic Vikings before they even had a chance. And with this newfound strength they Invaded Britannia, taking much of the northern part of what would become England. This was until he took my land. I, an Irish count, forced them out of Ireland with an Iron gripping fist and chased them all the way back to Saxony. This decision inspired the people of Britannia to do the same, and together we wiped the Pagan Germanic invaders from our lands!

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Always....... (sometimes)

Do you like girls? (I am not creative this moment)

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Didn't it come back? Isn't it the reason we are even here in the first place?

Would you still go to BZPower if Bionicle never received the reboot we have today?

Edited by Naota Takizawa

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

No, I wouldn't have come back. It's because it's back that I'm back as I was curious if there was going to be a big hubbub about it coming back.

Would you hug a lion if presented the option?

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png