Do You Have A Complete Set Of Anything?

Larnuu

I have all the Mahri, Phantoka, and Mistika.

Just because my sig is confusing Doesn'tmean it doesn't seem strangely awesome. how will you read this when it is invisible? But now you won't get just bits and pieces of something, then it would be something completly different.? Just highlight it to reveal the secret! It can be quite interesting...

~Power of Gresh~

If you can solve the Rubik's Cube in under a minute, PM me!

I have all the Toa Mata, all the Turaga (at least the pieces for these, they are quite scattered :P) all the Piraka, all the Inika, all the Phantoka all the Agori and all the Stars. As far as masks are concerned, I have all Kanohi from 2001 and 2002, all Krana but one from 2002 and all Kanohi Nuva except for the silver ones. I´d have to check about Krana Kal, I think I am missing a few.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Uh, let me think...Mata, Nuva, Rahkshi, Metru, '04 Titans, Visorak, '05 Titans, '06 Matoran, Piraka, Toa Inika, '06 Titans, '07 Small Sets, '07 Titans, '08 Matoran, Phantoka, Mistika and '08 Titans (doesn't include the large vehicles). This also doesn't include combiner sets like Ultimate Dume, Kardas, Irnakk etc. Yeah, a lot of the time I was a completist in those days, particularly '06 and '08.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

I have: Every Toa EverAll of the Bohrok (Not the Kal or the Va)All of the VahkiAll of the Metruans, Voya Nui Matoran, Rahaga, aaand...I used to have all of the Piraka. I sold them for $ which I then gave to my ex who used it for nefarious purposes.Shame. That's ok. I have space for the Makuta now.

Edited by Toa Takiah, Toa of Space

See...to them, you're just a freak.

Like me!

Well...VahkiVisorakPirakaInikaBarrakiMahriMistikaGlatorianGlatorian LegendsStars05 Titans06 Titans(Not including Kardas)09 Titans(Save Scopio

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

Hmm...All I can remember at the moment is that I have all the Rahkshi (and duplicates too) and all the Toa Metru. Obviously the fact that I have all the canister-set Roboriders doesn't count, and though I think I might have more complete "collections", I can't be sure.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

2001: N/A2002-2003: Toa Nuva2004: N/A2005: Titans2006: Everything2007: Everything, excluding LEGO sets with the minifigures2008: Pretty sure I have everythingThe rest of the years I have nothing, mainly because that's about the time I stopped buying sets because they got too expensive. You could get the Toa Nuva (all six) for $55 tops, while the Phantoka and Mistika cost you at least $70. A little too much for me, thanks. :shrugs:

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

All of the Tohunga, Mata, Turaga, Bohrok, Nuva, Bohrok-Kal, Rahkshi, 03 Titans, 04 Matoran, Metru, Vahki, 04 Titans, Visorak, Hordika, Rahaga, Inika, Piraka, 06 Matoran, Mahri, Barraki, 07 small sets, Phantoka, 08 Matoran, Mistika, Glatorian, Legends, Agori, Stars. Also all 6 gold Kanohi, and all six silver ones.I may have missed some, but you get the point. I have pretty much everything.

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Here's my list:All 6 TuragaAll 6 BarrakiAll 6 MahriAl of the PhantokaAll of the MistikaAll of the GlatorianAll of the Stars.The reason for the time gap is because I didn't really spend my money much on Bionicles until before then(as I was only about 4 when Bionicle started). I was so foolish. So much.

barakki and stars.i would have got a full set of mahri, if my mom had let me borrow a dollar :(

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I'd say that this is a pretty good start for only 8 months of collecting:2001: All 6 Toa Mata2002: 12 Bohrok (Waiting for 6 to arrive), All 6 Toa Nuva2003: 4 Rahkshi2004: 1 Toa Metru (Nokama), All 6 Vahki2005: 1 Toa Hordika (Nokama), All 6 Rahaga (Waiting to arrive), Roodaka2007: 1 Barraki (Carapar)2008: 1 Phantoka (Antroz)2009: 1 Glatorian (Skrall), 3 Agori2010: 5 Stars (Missing Tahu, shockingly), All HF villains2011: All 2.0 villains, 1 Hero, some 3.0 stuff I can't remember right now...EXTRAS: 16 Krana, 3 Kraata, other set ammo, and only Kanohi masks I have are the ones that originally went with the Mata sets (and Nuva).Yeah, I buy frequently. :PI'm thinking for either Tarakava or Muaka and Kane Ra for a Rahi, but I can't decide.

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.