LEGO and PNY Announce Branded Flash Drives

Earlier this week LEGO and PNY announced a partnership whereby PNY will sell USB Flash Drives in the shape of everyone's favorite building brick. The drives come in 8 and 16 GB sizes and in blue, red, and yellow colors. They look almost exactly like a 2x4 brick and are completely compatible with your brick collection. This looks like a great product for LEGO fans who need to take their files on the go - I just wish they offered larger sizes!

View the full article

This would be an awesome accessory to have if/when I need to buy another flash drive.

Unfortunately, I doubt these would compete monetarily with the same storage-sized normal flash drives, just because it's a special shape. I like PNY, but wouldn't spend more than $10 on a PNY or other flash drive of that capacity.

-CF

Edited by ChocolateFrogs

nexo_shields_9.jpg

I like these! I have a LEGO Minifigure flash drive, but these seem a lot more practical because they are stackable, and you can use them to organize, color-code, label, or store your data. The minifigure flash drive is pretty much just a novelty by comparison. I'm not really in need of a new flash drive right now, but if I ever am I will definitely think of buying some of these.