Weird-ish Mask/Krana Questions...

Boidoh

I usually get kinda over-hyped when I order BIONICLE stuff... So these may seem like, kinda weird questions...

So I ask...

1. How does the infected Hau feel, compared to the regular hau? More rough? I heard it was hand-painted. So I was just wondering.

2. Did it really make a difference that the Infected Haus were hand painted?

3. How does the glitter avohkii feel? How does it smell too, that is the most important?

4. Does it leave off those annoying glitter particles when you touch it? Or is the glitter INSIDE the plastic and not over it?

5. How does a krana feel? Similar to kraata?

6. How well does the krana fit on a Toa Metru head compared to the VooDoo Heads?

/weird question...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I usually get kinda over-hyped when I order BIONICLE stuff... So these may seem like, kinda weird questions...

So I ask...

1. How does the infected Hau feel, compared to the regular hau? More rough? I heard it was hand-painted. So I was just wondering.

2. Did it really make a difference that the Infected Haus were hand painted?

3. How does the glitter avohkii feel? How does it smell too, that is the most important?

4. Does it leave off those annoying glitter particles when you touch it? Or is the glitter INSIDE the plastic and not over it?

5. How does a krana feel? Similar to kraata?

6. How well does the krana fit on a Toa Metru head compared to the VooDoo Heads?

/weird question...

Can't answer 1 and 2, but:

3. It certainly is made of a softer plastic than the golden plastic. Not as flexable as rubber pieces, but not as hard as the silver plastic used for weapons.

4. Nope. It seems to be fully in the plastic. Looks quite nifty.

5. They are a bit harder than the kraata, though it may simply be due to the fact that they are thicker. They can't really fold in half like the kraata can or anything. Pretty sturdy little things.

6. Not at all I'm afraid. The back of the krana has contours that fit perfectly on a voodoo head.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

1. The bare plastic is exactly the same from what I can tell, but I do remember the painted parts feeling slightly rough. Of course, I'm going off memory, and I never really rubbed the paint much for fear of scratching it off.

2. I guess so? It made each one unique and more rough-looking than, say, the co-injected poisoned Hau Nuva.

3-4. From my brief period gawking at the ones I got, they seem about the same texture-wise to any other Kanohi. The glitter is in the plastic mix itself, rather than painted on like the Hau. It also isn't really "glitter" in the traditional arts-and-crafts sense. The particles are extremely small, so you really have to look close to see them individually. I, uh, never noticed a smell difference, but I also never really bothered to check that aspect.

Chuck covered 5-6 pretty well.

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

The infected hau was made by taking a black hau, airbrushing the rough grayish coat on the front of the mask then adding orange paint for rust detail. However, you should be warned about these masks because they can have the paint chipped off them off handled without care. It really does make a difference they were hand painted. The glitter mask of light is fine, the glitter is in the plastic and it smells like daises. The krana feel similar to the kraata and I don't know if they can fit on metru heads, guess you'll have to find that out

1, Only ever got the one with the Muaka/Kane-ra, more or less the same as a regular Hau.

2. Not to my knowledge, but I'm not very knowledgeable in such things.

3. Glitter Avohkii feels like gold or silver Avohkii, a slightly malleable plastic mask, most similar in feel to Great Rau that Nokama had. Smells the same as gold Avohkii.

4. Glitter is inside plastic, so no worries! :)

5. Rubbery, somewhat rougher than a Kraata, and somewhat thicker, pretty much what Chuck said.

6. They don't fit very well on Metru heads at all, you can sorta force it on, but it won't really fit and will fall off easily, original Mata heads(and McToran heads for that matter) fit much better in comparison, that is to say the Krana actually fits at all(and in the case of the Mata heads, fits like some sort of face-glove)

mnog3d_banner.jpg

biofight042_banner_plasmarun.png

-END OF LINE-

Upon closer examination of my glittery avohkii, I noticed that the glitter is only on the front, and chipped in a few places. It appears some sort of glittery paint or epoxy was applied to it. It still looks good though, and the chipping is probably cause my childhood brain loved to use that mask on everything. :P

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

How do the organic masks compare in feeling to the Krana?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

How do the organic masks compare in feeling to the Krana?

Same more or less, again the Krana is just thicker, but I want to say that the plastic used is the same more or less.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

infected hau does have rough paint, the glittery Avohkii doesn't leave glitter everywhere, krana do feel like kraata, only slightly rougher. krana don't work with metru heads, unless you use rubber bands. it doesn't make a difference that the hay were painted

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif