Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

And then it passes to me. I'm so thankful that you gave it to me that I only knock you out with my fist instead of crushing you by ripping part of the street out of the ground and smashing you with it.

Anyways, my Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I remind you that you're currently dying, and take the Mask from you while you're weakened from the Judas Poison. I pass you a cure I created as I walk away, as a gesture of honour.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey, thanks, man. 

*Passes up opportunity to swipe the mask as a token of appreciation*

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I remind you that you're currently dying, and take the Mask from you while you're weakened from the Judas Poison. I pass you a cure I created as I walk away, as a gesture of honour.

My Mask.

There is no known cure the poison is constantly changing. For a moment its a cure the next moment it speeds up your death. In your case it does.

The trees was created to stop immortals that became to powerful.

Besides TwilightVezon you had to jump to a new body to survive.

My mask

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I know. You jumped to the wrong conclusion, ToaTimeLord, by assuming that I had created an antidote. I didn't stop the Judas Poison, I merely removed it, by replacing the parts of his body which were afflicted.

It won't harm him, in case you were thinking that. He won't even notice the difference. I could hardly tell him that I'd changed most of his body, or he wouldn't have taken the cure.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm still very much alive, even though you have replaced parts of me. I grab your legs and slap you against the ground.

My mask.

When did the Judas Poison even become a thing?

t5pQDlO.jpg

now.you have it again.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I know. You jumped to the wrong conclusion, ToaTimeLord, by assuming that I had created an antidote. I didn't stop the Judas Poison, I merely removed it, by replacing the parts of his body which were afflicted.

It won't harm him, in case you were thinking that. He won't even notice the difference. I could hardly tell him that I'd changed most of his body, or he wouldn't have taken the cure.

My Mask.

If your going to replace a persons body parts, who is your enemy at least but a small explosive in it so it blows up the new leg.

Okay I stab you all with Judas poison in the hearts.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I absorb the Judas Poison into my core and put its information into the Godkarmachine. It analyzes it for me and it allows me to constantly fend off its effects, thus making me immune to it. I punch your face with my knee.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The poison is always changing it is impossible to cure let alone become immune to.

It was designed to kill immortals

and before you say you stab me with it I was its creator. I put enought of my DNA in the trees it came from to make me the only living being to be immune to it.

Even if I did take it, it makes me feel really weak but not life threat.

So you still dying.

(Twilight you need to fix him again)

My Mask

I never meant that I was permanently cured by it. The Godkarmachine is a means to sustain my life, to protect me when in danger, and to assist in activities of retrieving the mask and other ventures. So, it will continuously monitor and change its means of fending off the poison as the poison itself changes, not "curing" me, but preventing death. You may have grown the trees of your own DNA, but the Godkarmachine was birthed of my soul and essence. 

I crack a smile as I crack your spine.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well played sir and you just proved the Godkarmachine is related to the "Core Dimension"

All life was started from the spark created from the dimension.

Since it came from your soul it indirectly has a link to the Core Dimension.

Now I put fireworks in you eyes

My Mask

Huh. Maybe you were right. But that doesn't mean I can't crunch your jaws together so you bleed to death from your mouth.

My mask. 

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

Now, I have a new way of getting the mask. Letting someone else do the dirty work. Since Godkarmachine has the mask, he will die to the next person who kills him & I will swoop in to steal the Ignika before anyone can reach it.

The mask will be mine when Inary is killed.

Edited by DJ Khaled

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

What? The next person to kill me will steal the mask and just kill you. Not really planned out well on your part. I smack you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

First off, I may not have made myself clear. Inary wasn't meant to be hurt by my cure, I wasn't lying about that.

Obviously, I just jump to another body to avoid the Poison. I freeze Inary solid, which'll stop her for a good 5 seconds or so, and then immedietly turn around and blast Khaled through the chest before taking the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I don't, because I've already got a new one.

Obviously, I just jump to another body to avoid the Poison.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I don't, because I've already got a new one.

Obviously, I just jump to another body to avoid the Poison.

My Mask.
touché

How bout I break out that little box.

You know the one.

The Twilight Box.

I trap your soul inside the box and take the Mask.

Also I made some improvements to the box.

Now I can trick your staff of Ulitamite power to believing I'm you.

Its father simple.

The box has your life force the staff is drown to it. The box puts off the energy your soul puts off and puts it around me tricking the staff to believe it is you. As long as I have the box I have the staff.

Don't go saying stuff like "my soul energy can control you."

For it can't all souls put off there on unique energy signature. Created by the magnetic field around the soul.

Its like light from the sun.

The soul is the sun the energy is the light.

Sun creates the light but has no control to where it goes. Same with souls.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Your plan is a good one, so congratulations. You've gained access to my Staff of Unlimited Power. Unfortunately for you, I'm afraid I won't be allowing you to use it.

As I've mentioned before, the Staff uses "soul energy" as a power source, so I simply destroy the souls contained in the Twilight Box. This'll leave you with only the soul energy already expended, which'll get you about a minute with the Staff before it runs out of power. Mortal souls you know, very weak.

I'll be losing my only means of fighting you guys, but hey, Pyrrhic Victory.

My Mask.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Who said I had a mortal soul?

I have a immortal soul.

Also did you really just killed yourself just so little old me couldn't use your staff.

I'm flattered.

Also since you killed your soul wouldn't that mean you need to brought back to life by the mask power.

I'll bring you back with the mask.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I didn't kill my soul, I killed the other souls I housed. Did you think I used my soul to power the Staff? I'd be dead in minutes.

Oh, and in case you thought about using my soul as a power source anyway, I remove it from the Twilight Box by simply switching bodies, leaving my old one as an empty shell.

(And if you thought about using your soul, I wouldn't recommend it. It won't be very pleasant for you, even if it works.)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I chop your hand off to get the Staff back from you, and hit you over the head with it.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I survive the Judas Poisoning once more and I break free from the ice. I shoot nails into your eyes.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I bring you with me, as another of myself pushed you in as well. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's nice to be told these things before they happen.

I teleport both the Staff and the Mask into my hand. After all, I never said that all the power was drained, nor that all the souls I contained were in the Twilight Box. Only most of them.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I hope you weren't trying to destroy the Staff with that, ToaTimeLord. It didn't, as I'm sure you can guess. It did hurt though, so I magnetically fling you into a wall in anger.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Before I hit the wall I jump to another dimension.

I reappear behind you and teleport me and the mask to beautiful Bermuda.

Home to the Bermuda triangle, aliens, Atlantian power crystals, and time travel.

(will have some fun here)

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord