Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

As you toss me in, I too use another body to cut your head off.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I use another body to cut off the head of your body that cut off the head of my previous body.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You didn't think that decapitating me killed me, did you? The head's a purely cosmetic feature, it's only there for your benefit. Indeed, the only reason I make my main bodies recognizable is to help me maintain my sense of self.

I cut off the head of that body with my first headless body, using my second to provide more coverage of my surroundings.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But why isn't all of your body purely cosmetic? Become one with the universe, my friend. I exploit your flaw and remove every part of your bodies that are cosmetic and I destroy everything that remains.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

So you're a being of a purely spiritual essence? That's nice. I use my Kanohi Iden to meet your spirit and I eliminate you there.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I think he'll be suffering from a bit more than that Inary, considering that we've already been through this, and he should remember what happened last time.

Making your text bold and italic doesn't distract from the fact that nobody knows what you're talking about.

Anyway my armour simply reforms and clonks Inary on the head.

My mask.

Edited by Toru Nui

I was referring to when I fed myself to Inary, to teach a valuable lesson about watching what you eat.

"I'm afraid cannibalism goes against my standards however, so I decide to teach you a lesson by feeding my organs. I quickly replace them, obviously, but that's not important to you. What you need to worry about, is that I also create a second body using the organs in your stomach, growing until I burst out of your chest Alien-style."

I'm not a spirit, by the way. I demonstrate the failure of Inary's attack by decapitating you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I firmly place myself upon the Indestructible Holy Throne of Godmodding, granting me the Multiverse's strength eternally. I use said strength to exterminate the overbearing essence of TwilightVezon's soul. Or rather, whatever it may be.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well, that caught me off guard. Wasn't how I expected things to turn out, I'll tell you that. Congratulations, you're the second person ever to completely kill me.

I am then promptly resurrected by the Ignika. :evilbiggrin:

I toss you off of the throne, and take that eternal strength for myself.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Only the second? Huh. May I ask who was the first to kill you?

I snatch the mask from you, kick you off the throne, and ride off into the sunset on my Ride Chaser.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It was Toa Aeron and his team who killed me the first time. Things had been going really badly for me - my house had been blown up, and my various plans for revenge had all been foiled. Aeron, with a massive power up, managed to mentally kill me as I was attempting to flee the universe entirely with an Olmak, so I was sliced in half when the portal closed on my corpse. This was back when I was an ordinary Skakdi though, so you wouldn't be able to pull that again.

I teleport onto your ride and cause you to crash.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

My body is flung from the Ride Chaser into a portal that conveniently makes me land on you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i queue you.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Who said you could take my throne?

I am the God of Gods; creator of the great sprites that created all Bionicle life.

And you simple creatures think you can control the powers I control.

All I have to say to that is;

that's cute.

Before Ignika resurrected you, I knocked him unconscious and disguised myself as him. I resurrect you but change your form so you have a weakness that can kill you and prevent you from regenerating new bodies.

That weakness is the Mask.

The moment you touched it you were instantaneously killed; your soul destroyed beyond the point of repair.

My Mask.

(P.S. that's how you Godmodd)

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nah m8, that throne be mine. 

*Remembers FF*

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

(I'm assuming ToaTimeLord was referring to me. "God of Gods", huh? I certainly understand why he's here, I can't imagine how boring his life must otherwise be.)

I am resurrected by the Ignika, my soul being brought back from beyond the point of repair :evilgrin: I immediately fix my body with the Staff of Unlimited Power and obliterate Toru Nui's head, using the Mask to replenish my energy.

My Mask.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(I'm assuming ToaTimeLord was referring to me. "God of Gods", huh? I certainly understand why he's here, I can't imagine how boring his life must otherwise be.)

I am resurrected by the Ignika, my soul being brought back from beyond the point of repair :evilgrin: I immediately fix my body with the Staff of Unlimited Power and obliterate Toru Nui's head, using the Mask to replenish my energy.

My Mask.

Does this mean I was the third person ever to kill you completely? After all you did need the Ignik to bring yourselve back.

I knock you unconscious and take the mask, as I start a party.

My Mask

Correct, ToaTimeLord.

I wake up later, while you're all partying, and immediately slip out while you're distracted to avoid another death. I slaughter a bunch of people to replenish the Staff's energy and then, disguised as Toa Aeron, intermingle with the party. I swap the Mask for a cardboard cut-out while nobody's looking.

My Mask.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(Taking off your head wasn't meant to stop you, only to let me get to the Mask so I could do something stronger.)

The Mask then explodes in your hands, revealing it to be a cleverly disguised cake.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You blew up my cake!

I'm now glade I can kill you.

You didn't realize that when Ignika restricted you he restricted the version of you who can't touch the Mask.

You die yet again! ;)

That makes me the only person to completely kill you TWICE!

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

It would... except that I planned for your ploy.

After all, I never said that it was my body at the party, did I? I just took control of some random person across the street and disguised him as Aeron. As my body hasn't touched the Mask, I'm not dead, and I still have the Mask.

Besides, the cake's a joke, you know. You think you're about to eat it, and then it blasts the icing onto your face to surprise you. Just because I'm pure evil, doesn't mean I can't have fun at a party.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I run out of the party to track you down. When I find you, I punch your gut and dash off with the mask.

My mask.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

The real Mask was still with my fake body at the party, so all Inary took was one of my defective Cakes, while I was trying to bake a cake which could explode harmlessly.

That said, for ruining the party, I plunge Toru Nui head-first into the cake.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I plunge you neck first.

Also, you were the one who baked a cake out of the partygoers, Toru. You could have just took one of the several other cakes I brought.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

No I couldn't because your cakes are terrible.

Anyway I lock you in the oven and set it to 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 degrees. Celsius, not Fahrenheit.

My mask.

I take away your ability to control the flames and I let you burn. Seeing as you are apparently just a soul, I put you in a container that completely cuts you off from the rest of our existential plane. The Twilight Box, it shall be called.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i stab you with my edginess,then  pose on a rooftop contemplating angst and my place in the world.at night.in the rain.

my mask.in theaters friday.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I attend your movie, Razor Sharp: The Edge of Glory, and give it a poor review, humiliating you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I punch you in the heart and rip it out and put it in a cupcake and make you eat it.

(okay that might be a bit much but who cares)

I take the mask and the Twilight Box.

My Mask and, TwilightVezo your soul is mine now.