Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I launch your head off of your body with a very powerful bat swing to your face.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I literally encase you in aluminum foil.

My mask.

I create the god karma machine & blow you up.

Ohohohoho, what's this now?
I like to know this too.

I destroy said God karma machine so I can Godmodd all over the place.

My Mask

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

But ah! You haven't destroyed the actual Godkarmachine! It limits your godmodding as I cut open your body and remove everything that is important!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

As stated a page ago I am the god of gods. That means I am the source of all Godmodding

If something is godmodding it goes by me first.

The last I check I didn't grant your machine a Godmodd approval so I destroy it. Because I can.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

But I took your godmodding powers through the Holy Throne of Godmodding, therefor making me the one who is the source of all godmodding. I do not need your approval, as that is the key principle of godmodding within itself. Due to all of these wrong perceptions you had over godmodding, you are forced to give the mask to me. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But I took your godmodding powers through the Holy Throne of Godmodding, therefor making me the one who is the source of all godmodding. I do not need your approval, as that is the key principle of godmodding within itself. Due to all of these wrong perceptions you had over godmodding, you are forced to give the mask to me.

My mask.

That was MY THRONE.

I am the god of gods I set in my throne of Godmodding.

So I kill you by all means of Godmodding.

My Mask

Edited by ToaTimeLord

But, you had no idea about the throne until I spoke of it and took it for myself. There is no God of Gods because there will always be someone stronger than you who godmods harder than you do. I will always be here to out godmod you simply because I can. Utilizing the power of both the Godkarmachine and its newly constructed copy, I destroy you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But, you had no idea about the throne until I spoke of it and took it for myself. There is no God of Gods because there will always be someone stronger than you who godmods harder than you do. I will always be here to out godmod you simply because I can. Utilizing the power of both the Godkarmachine and its newly constructed copy, I destroy you.

My mask.

As the controller of time I know everything that is, was, or will be.

So I'll take my seat on the thrown and burn you by the powers of my awesomeness.

My Mask

I curse you with a lifetime of Waluigi.

My mask and shattered bits of china. 

Time bears no burden over me, ToaTimeLord. Every challenge you grant me, I shall overcome.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I like to point out one of my favorite of my powers.

Phantom dimension form.

You can see me but you can't harm me.

My real form is in a higher Dimension while the light reflected off me, is still see able in 3 dimensions.

The best bit of it all is I can still attack you. So say hello to my big canon!

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I turn your frying pan into a drying pan, and you die of dehydration.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm afraid you're rather late to that party, ToaTimeLord. Don't worry though, I won't let a minor setback like that keep me down.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Perhaps you could try to emulate the Toa of old, and we could have a rivalry. I could do with a good rival to challenge me while I wait for you all to die off.

I'd give a better suggestion for what to do, but I'm running on borrowed time, so I have bigger concerns.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Perhaps you could try to emulate the Toa of old, and we could have a rivalry. I could do with a good rival to challenge me while I wait for you all to die off.

I'd give a better suggestion for what to do, but I'm running on borrowed time, so I have bigger concerns.

My Mask.

Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly rivalry.

What a wonderful idea.

Since you short on time I'll hold onto that mask you got there.

My Mask.

Said borrowed time was from my bank. I must now take the time loan into my own hands and I foreclose on the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Said borrowed time was from my bank. I must now take the time loan into my own hands and I foreclose on the mask.

My mask.

It not me who borrowed time it was TwilightVezon who did. Besides it was time from the moment you were born so you don't exist.

Still my Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I say that it wasn't time from before I was born, thus rendering your plan foiled, as I now have greater control over time than you do. Also, there is no such person as "TwilightVezo." There is, however, a TwilightVezon. I kick the Time Force Rangers in their faces and stand my ground in my bank.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg