Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I kick you into oblivion. I then pick up the box as well.

My mask and my box.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The paradox that is Vezon's post sends us all hurtling through a time-space distortion which resets our universe. Years pass, and the mask begins to fade from the peoples' memories and the universe is at peace for a short time. Emphasis on short. I pick up the mask in a discrete location on a deserted planet a few light-years away from here and summon the Twilight Box to me as well. Only TwilightVezon's powers now reside within the impenetrable device, leaving Vezon a mere corporeal form of himself.

My mask and box.  

t5pQDlO.jpg

The reason I could take the Box was because you forgot that I had more than one body. The problem is that you are correct about my power residing in the Box, which was why I was so desperate to get it back.

That said, I may lack the majority of my power, but I'm still immune to changes in time. So I emerge from my hiding place, punch you and take the box. Having the ability to sense the Mask has it's advantages.

My Mask and Box.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The Godkarmachine sends out another of myself to your exact location. My other body and I team up to defeat the body that stole the mask from me. Realizing that another of you might show up, we take the Box and the Mask and we leave. Using the Box, however, we strip you of your mask-sensing ability.

My Box.

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

Oh TwilightVezo you may have the mask but you can never hold it, after what I have done to you.

I am the only one who can break the curse in your soul.

I'll break it for a price.

You give me the mask and swear on your own life force to never attack me again.

If you break this deal you die, beyond the point Ignika can't even help you.

So what do you say

My Mask?

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Request Denied.

You see, my battle with Inary was only the beginning of my final gambit. While I had been waiting for Inary to fall into my trap, I had been drawing energy from the Ignika. I've made sure not to handle the Mask myself, after I discovered that ToaTimeLord's curse was still in effect, and instead elaborately funnelled the energy into myself. Nothing major, but enough to be noticeable to someone who could track the specific energy emitted by the Ignika.

I simply needed to wait for Inary to fight my other body before I could complete my plan. Not that I needed to win the battle, quite the opposite, as my death allowed the Ignika to revive the body, as following the curse of which we are all afflicted. I then use this spike in life energy, detected through my connection with my other body, to create a link through which I can send the Staff of Unlimited Power, empowering my outside body and making the one trapped in the Box obsolete.

With this complete, I am free from my imprisonment with all my power intact, with Inary none the wiser. I then immediately leave the universe, aiming to wipe it out before anyone can realise and escape. I simply take the Mask of another universe, one which is not bound under ToaTimeLord's curse. You'll escape the fate I planned for you, of course, but I can handle that.

My Mask. (Feel free to try that again, by the way. It'll be fun to watch you suffer.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Congratulations, you have escaped our universe into one that has no life, rendering the power of both Ignikas moot. You suddenly realize the folly of your grand scheme and attempt to get back into our universe. The thing is, you cannot do that. The Twilight Box makes your old body completely unable to interact with our universe. Sure, you have multiple bodies and a Staff of Unlimited Power, but the Godkarmachine empowers the Box a hundred-thousand-fold and creates new Boxes whenever a previous Box has failed. This lets these Boxes simply cut you off from any and all contact with any universe I may exist in. This process shall cycle endlessly until you can rid me of my universe forever. All of your bodies shall be trapped in boxes with inert Ignikas until I perish.

Good luck, good sir, I believe in you.

My Mask and horde of Twilight Boxes.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Well played sir.

I cast another cure but this one is for you all.

I wear both hafts of the Mask of Time and hold my septer of dimensions.

With both of these I have the power to cast my spell upon you all.

By the powers of time and dimension I cast my spell.

So hear me well and listen well.

You fools who worship this or any mask shall be cursed.

You all will never be able to hold a gaze upon any mask.

You will never hold a single one ever again.

My curse now is cast and nothing in this or any universe can break it not even I.

My Mask.

Unbeknownst to you, I find a secret loophole in your curse and exploit it. I destroy your "Scepter of Dimensions" and throw you into the bowels of the Godkarmachine. When you die, the curse is lifted.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Likewise, I kill you. The Godkarmachine cannot be destroyed.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The curse is unbreakable not even I can break it. Once cast it cannot be uncast.

Also you died from the "Septer of Dimensions" defence mechanism.

When destroyed in 3 dimensions it attacks you in the 4th dimension.

To us in the 3rd dimension it looks as if you spontaneously die after breaking the septer.

I go to the 4th dimension and come back with a unbroken septer.

Now DJ Khaled even nothing can be destroyed. I turn your nothing body to a real one and destroy it.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

i make you Ouroboros yourself.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I make the Piraka have their way with the Toa Nuva.

My mask.

Oh yeah, that pitiful attempt at an unliftable curse is thwarted by my mere essence alone, as I'm the Multiversal Holy Emperor of Godmodding now.

GG, ToaTimeLord.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I drown you like a sack of puppies.

My mask.

whoa.now thats going too far.

I drown you like a sack of scorpios.

My mask.

there.much better.

i do that.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I literally encase you in aluminum foil.

My mask.

I create the god karma machine & blow you up.

Ohohohoho, what's this now?

t5pQDlO.jpg