Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Now it's not.

You see, your method of destroying universes is far too slow and inefficient. I show you how its done by, without warning, crashing another universe into the place of this one to overwrite it. Admittedly it's not the first time I've done it to you guys, but this time I have the element of surprise since I haven't spent a moment in this universe, and for all you knew I could have died in the old one.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Now it's not.

You see, your method of destroying universes is far too slow and inefficient. I show you how its done by, without warning, crashing another universe into the place of this one to overwrite it. Admittedly it's not the first time I've done it to you guys, but this time I have the element of surprise since I haven't spent a moment in this universe, and for all you knew I could have died in the old one.

My Mask.

As a controller of time I see all things before they happen. Even those out side this bubble of reality.

Before you attack this universe I escape it.

Now I attack you with the Shadow and Light boxes.

I divided you back into Shadow and Light Vezon. Then trap your half's into there boxes.

My Mask.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Now that presents us with a Catch-22 Dilemma. We could easily escape your Shadow and Light boxes, but then we'll only end up trapped in the Twilight Box instead.

Unfortunately for you, Inary isn't currently in this universe. With that threat not present, I'm free to summon the Staff of Unlimited Power (I left it in the dead universe. It's linked to my genetic code, so bringing it with me earlier would have exposed me to the Twilight Box) and use it to break out. I can then re-fuse and send off the Staff before Inary can arrive.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I travel back in time & release a criminal who kills you before you can take control of the mask.

My mask.

PARADOX!!!

PARADOX!!!

You can't just go around making paradoxes all over the place. I'm one of the view beings in existence that knows how to change time with out creating paradoxes.

I remember this one time when I blow up a star in the Orin costlation.

Long story short I had to destroy the forth pyramid of Gaza.

Anyway I fixed your Paradoxes by going back in time to stop you from creating them. Time is now healed and then I set you both on fire.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hahahahahhahaaa

You forget about my Dimension ghost form did you.

(I don't have to explain this power of mine again. You know how it goes.)

I take the mask and run off to you don't know where.

My Mask.

(has anyone even worn the mask?)

Yes, but that's against the rules & the offending players have been punished for it, as I will foolishly demonstrate. I find you & take the mask, having it latch onto my face.

My mask. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

As Inary said, that's the wrong Mask. You've got the Kanohi Vahi, when you actually want the Ignika.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I execute an explosive uppercut to your jaw.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I use the Mask of Creation to create a being stronger than yourself and I fuse with it. I now battle you as an even more perfect being and I make quick work of you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Why would I question it? I could easily get hold of a Vahi or two if I wanted to.

That said, complete immortality is boring so I force you to wear the Ignika, killing you and bypassing your perfect immortality.

My Mask.

For goodness sake, Inary.

I forcibly fuse with ToaTimeLord, my unique biology giving me control and making me even perfecter than your perfection. I then make slightly less quick work of you, before immediately defusing before he can assert himself and try something.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for you, I had switched places with ToaTimeLord, allowing me to blindside you.

My Mask. (Why would I worry about money? I'm one of the strongest beings in the multiverse, you think I couldn't just rob a bank or two?)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I believe you had misinterpreted TwilightVezon's attack. After fusing to defeat me, he unfused with you before you could even attempt to take full control over him. Afterwards, to prevent crippling debt, he merely traded the debt to you, not his body. 

I trap you in a radioactive waste dump, and you succumb to the radiation.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I control time I saw this before it happened.

I was ready for it. So I now control the powers Vezon used to have.

(I'm sure he'll get a new body in a post or two.)

For now I can use his septer of ultimate power against you.

My Mask.

The Staff of Unlimited Power does absolutely nothing for you, making you just look silly.

When I mentioned earlier that the Staff was linked to my DNA, I meant it literally. The Staff is bound to my soul, not my body, so you're still unable to access any of it's power. I command the Staff to take back all the power which I had given my former body. This happens to be all of it, leaving you with none of the power which my body used to possess.

That's not the worst part for you however, but I'm afraid Inary will have to do the honours there. (*cough*, Twilight Box, *cough*)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Just as TwilightVezon had predicted, the Twilight Box captures ToaTimeLord and he is left sealed off from the universe. This time, the box absorbs his powers, and he is no longer a being of a higher plane.

I send a destructive energy blast hurtling toward you attempt to dodge it. However, you are caught in the grand explosion caused by it and you fall to the ground, shaken quite a bit.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

That blast was indeed damaging, but I retaliate by flash stepping behind you and channelling a massive blast of electricity directly into you before teleporting back and taking the chance to regenerate myself while you recover.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I use the Mirror Buster from ages back to capture the electricity and funnel it into a condensed form and shock in back into you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

The last time I checked the Twilight box was linked trod your life source not body.

So I not trapped in the box.

To seek revenge I uses the box on you TwilightVezo. You are trapped now.

I know put Godkarmachine in a mirror maze.

My Mask.

I make the rules of the box, sir. I turn myself into pure energy as light and bounce myself off of the mirror maze and escape. I revert to my corporeal form and stab DJ Khaled with the Mirror Buster. It is a spear, after all.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's true that the Twilight Box was intended to contain my life force rather than my body, but as my life force was spread throughout the body which you are currently fused with, you're still the target of the Twilight Box. (You have to remember that I'm different from most entities, and my life force isn't the same as my soul.)

As a Master of Light as well as Shadows, I curse Khaled to only exist in completely pure light. You don't find much pure light, so we shouldn't see him around (for an hour or two, anyway.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy