Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

(To be honest the "void" (I like using void more than vacumn, im sorry-ish.) did not even really affect that much. I put it there so my comment could feel complex-ish.)

"I should remind you that I'm an eldritch being"

Cheese laughs in the corner while TwiliVezon stares at him.

"Hmm, you think you are strong enough? YOU THINK YOU ARE EDGY ENOUGH?!"

Suddenly, the ground starts shaking. VezonSparkle looks around.

"I have been to hot topic 20,000 times! I have made millions of cancerous goth YouTube comments! I send death requests and yet never do something about it...  I AM!"

TwilVezuun looks and covers his eyes from the amount of light shining from Cheese.

I AM SUPER STANIC 666 MAN!

After the light leaves, EdgeVezon shrugs it off.

"So what if you are the Edgelord? I am eternal, I am blackness (Its StealTheMask, don't question it.), I am eşcin--"

Cheese laughs again. Cutting Vezan speech.

Two overly-edgy and triggered goth-boys about to duke it out.

"You thought you could infect me with that Antidermis, however you will find out that my mind is quite literally rock solid." Vezzy says with a remark (also this effect was a small fun thing that i wanted to do so we can bring more variety (maybe it did not even need it) to the game, if you don't want to do it, don't. Its your way of taking the mask and I respect any way you tackle taking the mask.)

Which one is stonger, Super Stanic Man 666 or Twilight Vezon?

Well we will never know (I don't wanna be that guy who says his character is better than everyone else's.) as SUPER STANIC 666 MAN finds out that Vezon does not have the mask, so he leaps out of battle before it commenced.

Super Stanic Man 666 (in case you were wondering yes, i do know it is satanic not stanic) leaps out and locates Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight with edgy-werewolf powers of sniffing? He comes down while the two geniuses try to secure the mask, I knock them out of the way and bring two horns out of my hand, I put the horns on either side of the mask and pick it up.

Something like this (http://i.imgur.com/QgXAeKU.png) (I rushed it so its not polished, but its edgy as it is. (I am good at drawing :I).

My Mask.

Effect has went through 2 comments, one left to end it.

Effect: You need to find a way to steal the mask without touching it. Don't be lazy.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I'm glad you enjoyed that little conversation with yourself, since I'm in no position to even interact with you right now. Dead men tell no tales, you know. (Not that I'm dead in that sense, but hopefully you get the point.)

Fortunately Corvus and Proxima, both having superhuman durability, aren't fazed by the attack. Corvus quickly recovers and impales Super Stanic Man 666 with his atom-splitting halberd.

As they'd heard you talk about the Antidermis on the Mask, they then begin to wait for the Antidermis to disperse, so that they can use the Mask for their own purposes.

Their Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Impaled, on the ground, left for dead.

These are all things that sound really impressive (and I don't blame anyone for using them).

However in reality... Well...

Super Stanic Man 666 stands up, and takes a quote from his father, the Black Knight (yes I am adding backstory even though I don't need to.)

"Its just a flesh wound."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlcGpUD5zw

SSM666 (Super Stanic Man 666) stands up and looks at the wound. Its bleeding severely, might have been infected and needs to be treated.

"It looks foine."

After standing up, SSM666 tried to smell the air, however even he could tell that they were far away, so he used the power of a succubus (I don't know why but that's a part of him :I) to teleport to them. However SSM666 is defenseless after teleporting and Corvus impales him again, however what he does not know is that he impaled SSM666 in the same place. SSM666 takes this opportunity as he -slaps Corvus, as SSM666 reaches for the mask, we see that Corvus has somehow recovered from a -slap and stands up, SSM666 shouldn't have taken so long to take the mask.

Oh and Proxima is also here, I guess. (The cleavage of the 616 version tough.)

I take the mask as I bash through the wall, and I go to my secret hideout. Scared of it...

Scared of being sued for the wall damage!

My Mask.

Judge Judy please spare me.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

Fortunately, you inadvertently led Proxima and Corvus right to your hideout. You get pinned to the wall by Proxima's spear, as they take the Mask from you. They then use it's vast, ill-defined power to restore their master's mind. (Since I'm Thanos, in case you missed it earlier.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hideout was a fancy word I used to describe my house.

As I look, Proxy and Corry Glove have the mask, ready to renew their masters mind.

I unpin myself as I throw the spear on the ground, confused by this decision, both of the spawns from the Black Order look curiously at me.

As I laugh, I look at them both and stop for a while.

"Yare yare daze. Bringing your masters mind back with that mask sure sounds nice, and you might be intimidated by the look of that thing..."

Cheese (SSM666 turned back into Exploding Cheese) takes a step and poses.

"However how come you believe that this mask, that nobody knows nothing of, can bring your masters mind back? Add on the fact that not even machines or magicians can seem to know anything about this mask."

"The mask is made up of a disc and some other materials, so your master has gotten so weak that he needs a mask to save his sanity?" Says the Cheese.

"And what about you?" said one of the triggered Trump supporters/Corry (In the house)

With a smile Cheese replies saying, "Its a rare kind, and with a nice texture and such, I think i will be able to sell it off on Ebay for 7 Million."

And with a few swift moves, unreadable and different than SSM666's. Cheese takes the mask, however it was not that easy to say the least.

I run to my 2nd "hideout" and I quickly get on Ebay, I know the Dark Peeps are trying to pursue me.

By the time they get here, they trash the room and shout

"Where is the mask!"

"Hm"

"I have no Business with this mask war, as you see, I have sold it to a wealthy individual..."

Corry pulls out his weapon just as Cheese says

"... In Mexico."

Everybody in the room was frozen.

"Now if you wish to get the mask you must to got Mexico, in the town of Le Peynir, my work is done."

They leave the room, frustrated, "at least you could clean this mess up?" says Cheese in the doorway.

Your next destination... Mexico.

His Mask.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight took the Mask to restore my mind to normal, and Exploding Cheese hasn't realised that they succeeded.

I learn of the Mask's destination through my lieutenants, who return from Cheese's hideout. I hack into eBay to track the Mask's location, and intercept the delivery before it can reach Le Peynir.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

... What in blazes happened here?

My wealth of confusion

I agree. What is going on, exactly?

Anyhow, I intercept your interception of the delivery.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I blow up the Eiffel Tower and blame Russia. In retaliation, the EU and US amass their militaries for war, and the same goes for Russia. And then... World War 3. After the smoke has cleared and the dust has settled, the few stray survivors of the conflict will find that Earth has been made barren and inhospitable.

While you perished in the conflict, I happened to have a bulletproof plan for getting through the war unharmed, and emerge victorious to claim the mask.

My mask.

I rewind time to prevent the war.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

You look around, the temperature is is -30°, -50°, -200°.

You have no idea how you are surviving this, however everything is ice cold.

Out of nowhere, Exploding Cheese The 2nd comes out of the ground.

"Muda muda muda..." Cheese the 2nd says with a smug expression.

"You have lead me to the middle of the action!" "And now I shall TAKE action!"

You feel the room get colder and colder. "I did not want to kill you yet, let me toy with you first." says Cheese the 2nd.

"As you see, I WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT THE MASK OFF EBAY!" (If you did not know, Cheese (the 1st) sold "The Mask" on Ebay, what Cheese (the 1st) did not know however, was that Cheese The 2nd had bought it.).

As Cheese The 2nd walks in a pattern, voicing his monologue, Miras breaks free with incredible power, Cheese The 2nd should have finished him off, however he was too full of himself to even be in that mindset. Miras took the opportunity and severely wounded Cheese The 2nd. However, with a breath of fresh air, Cheese the 2nd runs to his Ferrari, "Go NOW!" he says as he orders his butler to drive. While nobody knows where Cheese The 2nd is headed, MirasiNikki (and any other bystander/contender) saw he plate at the back of the car, reading:

rw2HZsp.png

My Mask.

Edited by Exploding Cheese

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I cause Cheese the 2nd's car to crash, and take the mask from the smouldering wreckage.

My mask.

///////

From my hidden vantage point, I sigh for a moment at Cheese the 2nd's naivety. I jump down and attack Miras for a bit to make sure that he can't follow, before teleporting over and forcibly taking the Mask from you.

My Mask. (I had a brilliant comeback to that, and you ruined it by getting there first.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(First come, first serve)

I forcibly take the mask back.

My mask.

///////

I destroy your space pirates by releasing THE SPACE KRAKEN!

My mask.

///////

I burst out of its chest, Alien-style, and take the mask from you before stabbing you with one of its teeth.

My mask.

///////

I'm not doing this. Sorry, but no. Not a chance. No thank you. Vamoose. Scram. Pack your things and leave. If you want to do something like this, do it in your own game. It's a free forum after all, you can make your own topic for this. But not here. Not like this. This is Steal the Mask. And that's not subject to change.

Now, to demonstrate this, I effectively rewind time to before these monstrosities were ever brought into being, and destroy the entire universal quadrant they originated from, effectively preventing them from ever coming into existence in the first place.

My mask. Don't you ever step in on my turf again!

• Upvote 1

I, um, walk up and take the mask.

My mask.

///////

I see that Toa Onaku wants to charge me for the damages to his chair. I respond to this by picking up its remains and smashing them on his head.

I then turn to Kovsorr the Collector and use the Force to put him back to sleep.

My Mask. B-)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I wake up and snap you in half.

My mask.

///////

I send you back to sleep by shooting a tranquilizer and take the mask.

My Mask.

[@Toa Onaku Also about the thing I was doing, I 100% respect your opinion to not do this, now that I look at it it seems kind of silly, it was just me trying to do something grand, now that I know, I will not do such in the future, sorry for any trouble ^_^. But talk about overprotective.]

[Edit: My friend wanted to see what was there before the comment got removed (if you can't do this, don't bother.), so can I request that you give me the text that I wrote before it got deleted in a PM or gmail: cheeseexploding@gmail.com  please, thank you.]

Edited by Exploding Cheese

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I throw you through the hole you just made in the planet.

My mask.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

I bring the planet back together to throw it at you.

My Mask.

[@Toa Onaku Understood, never expected you to have it (asked just in case, no point in contacting B6.), thank you for understanding (not in a sympathetic way). Just calm down with the whole "Never step on my turf again." thing, lost your cool quickly there.]

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I catch it

My mask.

///////

S.T.U.P.I.D. people I, C, U, P assembled!

I, C, U and P form the T.E.L.L.A.T.U.B.B.I.E. mega bot and defeat you.

S.T.U.P.I.D.'s mask. 

///////

I pop you into a car crusher.

My mask.

///////