Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

"All-powerful overlord of evil"? I'm not sure you know what you're talking about, child. You might find that the job description has already been filled. You're not the first person to ever claim that you're the king of the hill, as I'm sure Onaku would agree, and if you actually had the experience to back up your claim, you might find that those before you who walked the same walk and talked the same talk, are no longer around to spout such misguided nonsense. ToaTimeLord made the exact same claims, and he was a far greater man than a mortal like you could ever dream of being. You'll notice that ToaTimeLord isn't around any more. Neither are The Rider, or Pohatu, or Pupwa, or Aerixx, or any of the others who arrived here with similar delusions of grandeur.

Can you guess who is still here? Me. There's a reason that my name is the one people fear. I'm not just some petty tyrant, Collector. I have fought forces beyond your comprehension, and I have always come out on top. I'm not even a mere God, Collector; even calling me the most powerful being in the Multiverse would be an understatement. 

But of course, words can only take you so far, so you find time reversing around you as the Piraka you had hoped to defeat revive before your eyes, and all your work is undone. Before you have the chance to be freed from your seals once more however, you find yourself transported to the time before time, before light and darkness were even a concept. The elemental seals which confine you shall now never lift, and the lack of time in the realm you are trapped in ensures that you can never die, never escape from the unending void which is your new home for all eternity.

Don't fret though, I'm sure you'll find some way to escape anyway. I've seen this happen constantly in my countless years. You'll make a good anecdote after time has moved on and you've joined your brothers in the grave, since I can assure you that nobody else will even remember your name. I can assure you though that they will remember my name however, hushed in dark alleyways or whispered over a campfire because when people think of evil; I don't hear anyone say Collector.

My Mask. (I hate pretenders, let me just get that out now. They're rarely competent enough to earn the recognition they seek. The sheer audacity of that claim did give me a laugh though.)

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Normally this would just be another person being audacious, but he's actually kinda sorta 100% correct. You come here and claim yourself the master of evil at your own peril when you barely know anything of the veterans of this game, and the terrifying power they hold... I'm not included there, by the way. Being the creator of this topic, I'm even higher up than that.

My audacious claims of grandeur.

Well I don't know what you mean by "topic", but you're certainly right anyhow. If there's anyone who could possibly be my equal, it would certainly be you.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I once again tap into Aeron's poor body. Using excesses in energy that I had acquired previously, I create a new biological system within his body that endlessly creates clones of myself. As you bellow your speech into the mind of Collector, I send in a horde of Inarys, all of which fire off beams of light into your chest. Unfazed, you crane your neck to see who caused these beams. You see no one. You calmly sit and begin to wallow in your pride. The Inarys attack again. You look, but again see nobody. You begin to lose your composure as you don't see who your tormentor is. You rise once more and a massive pillar of solar energy roasts your shadowy form. Before you can react, the Inary horde surrounds you, each coated with reflective material. You attempt to teleport out of the cage, but the remaining onslaught of solar energy reflecting into you in the Inary cage both destroys your concentration and begins to incinerate your body slowly. Before death, you think of the one place you love, among the things in which you despise. However, your sudden hatred of me takes that thought over, and once you build up the fortitude to port away from the cage, you are instantly transmitted to the Hellscape of a planet multiverses away from me. You are tired, and may need a minute to catch your breath for the first time in a long while.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

All right, let's cut the bluster.

There's a few things you might have forgotten, Inary. The first, more minor point is that Darkness is but part of my domain, as my command over Light is just as strong. There's a reason I now call myself TwilightVezon. The reason my appearance hasn't changed is just because it's very difficult to show an equal control over Light and Shadow without making it incomprehensible to mortals, or just looking tacky.

The second point (which you should really know by now) is that the body I fight with is only one of many I possess, so I could just switch to another one and send that to fight you instead. (That doesn't happen though, since it isn't convienient right now)

The third, far more pertinent point is that you forgot about my enforcers. The Seekers then teleport in to take you out. Your strategy initially is quite effective on them, up until they mimic your reflective shielding, making them immune to your light-based attacks. They then start using their large repertoire of abilities to fight back, getting stronger as they assimilate your attacks.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

That would be true, if I was the one you were fighting. Unfortunately for you, it's the Seekers you have to face right now.

The Seekers, having gained control over fire a short time ago, simply absorb the flames and fire them right back at you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I, sitting on the sidelines, wonder if you even read TwilightVezon's post? I then blast your head off with a cosmic shotgun.

I then get to work. TwilightVezon, for all the power he has accumulated, is not invulnerable or unbeatable. This much I know. Now, to take him down, I'm going to have to take several different steps, the first one being that I have to separate him from the timeline. This is easy to accomplish with a bi-temporal centrifuge, which I employ immediately. Sure, the timeline is a bit shaken from being spun around like that, but getting that TwilightVezon out of its systems is sure to be worth the trouble.

Next up is the fact that TwilightVezon isn't one being, but two beings fused into one. Being that I am vehemently against ShadowVezon and LightVezon continuing being merged, I decide to employ an enhanced and super-charged spear of fusion to unfuse the two beings once more. I then erase the staff from existence so that this merger cannot be redone.

Now then, I suppose that's that for that whole mess. I'm off to take a vacation in the Space-Bahamas.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I ride the truck.

My mask.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I crash you.

My mask.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

But only for a short time.

My mask.

///////

I unsquish myself.

My mask.

///////

We introduce your face to a large drill. It leaves you in significantly worse condition than The Collector, to say the least.

Our Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You take a knife to the eyes.

My mask.

///////

You take a skull to the sledgehammer.

My mask.

///////

You take an arrow to the knee.

My mask and dank meme.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I assume you're expecting us to start quoting the movie, right?

Unfortunately for you, the blast of fire we scorch you with does much more than just a flesh wound.

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I told 'em zat we already got one!

*laughter*

My mask.

///////

Sadly, I haven't seen the movie you all are quoting. So I'll quote another movie instead:

'YOU SHALL NOT PASS!'

I yell this right in your face, causing you to drop the Mask so I can take it.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

GO BACK TO THE SHADOW!

YOUR DARK FIRE WILL NOT AVAIL YOU, FLAME OF UDUN!

My mask.

///////

"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!"

My mask and old/brilliant meme.

///////

Boy, this is useful. Who needs to create a distraction when our enemies can do it for us?

Ahem, "Potatoes! Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew!"

Our Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Stupid fat hobbits!"

My mask.

///////