Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I walk up to triclops, in full armor. I smile and say: "nice try, but that was to me you killed, it was one of my HOLOGRAMS!" before he can react the body disappears leaving his spirit there. laughing manically I trap him in space and time. I then proceed to inform him of the 2 most important things he should know about me: 1. I'm already insane. 2. I can never die. I then give him a body, just so I can punch him through space and time. he finds him self at Freddy fazbears pizza, 3 weeks before shadowvezon started using it. he now has to spend 5 nights there. I then precede to brutally murder Undertaken. I give the mask to shadowvezon.

Neo shadowvezon's mask, triclops-echo's five nights at Freddy's, my well needed nap.

Edited by Toa Brian Nuva

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

"Looks like I've got an admirer. Time to put a stop to this." I use my powers of persuasion (it helps when you can control people) to postpone the demolition, and I force Toa Brian Nuva into spending Five Nights at Freddy's. Not that Triclops has got out of it, mind you. I also added another hazard to the mix, one much more dangerous. Can you guess which multiversal tyrant I could be referring to?

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I finish my last night at Freddy's by hypnotizing all the entities inside and forcing them to fight to the death. Toa Brian Nuva is the first casualty, being slowly ripped to pieces on both the physical and mental planes. I victoriously escape the building and punch Neo ShadowVezon in the face, just for fun. He tries to possess my mind or whatever, but soon finds his spirit trapped in my head. The mental demons I conjure attack him, stripping him of his free will and awesomeness. His body starts to rot too, but I take pity on him and kill him swiftly with just a mere thought. I take the mask and smile for the cameras.

My mask and magazine cover.

Anyone else would have known that, having access to nigh-unlimited powers, that trick won't work. Good try though.

Now that I know his tricks, I decide to use some more of my own. The pizzeria disappears, reappearing a few meters above where it was. Triclops has not moved, and is thus now under the pizzeria. The pizzeria which is now affected by gravity, and crashing downwards, onto Triclops. And this is just for fun, I know he'll survive.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I CAN NEVER DIE! I punch the nearest person to the real me, who just happens to be rider. I just walk into a dimensional gate, leaving behind a Hologram, which takes the mask and keeps it. the real me is in my personal pocket dimension, which is in accessible to any one but me. Manly because I will deflect all who enters back to where they came from.

My hologram's mask.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...