Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

However, Nintendo kneels to no man, because they cannot be beaten. Now I AM Nintendo. And you can see for yourself, if you look to the left. (Assuming that the profile picture hasn't changed by the time whoever's reading this has, well, read this)

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But you misunderstood my meaning. I am the company now, and therefore I own the trademark, and can use the name however I wish.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Gukko lord, in case you missed it, the real me is in a private pocket dimension relaxing. the me you killed was a hologram, and all of my holograms are solid projections, and they prove this by beating you to death 1,000 times. they reclaim your face and the mask.

My Solid hologram's army's mask and face.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

I utilize a lightsaber combo with all 8 of my mutated arms, firing fire blasts from the palms of two hands, and a shadow blast from 4 hands, slashing with the lightsabers with 2 hands, cutting off your head and hands, and destroying your body completely and utterly, and manipulates your consciousness to disperse and not regain enough of itself for 8 posts from now, and self-mutate and make a 9th hand, catching the mask, melding it with me, cause I am a Galvanic Mechamorph from Ben 10(Upgrade), and become the living embodiment of Life itself, and start running around throughout all dimensions, hoping to keep you all from finding me, in any way or form.

My mask, boys! And it is SEMI-stuck. Yeah. I upgraded.

Gukko lord, you also missed the fact that I was not sleeping, and I was reflecting all who try to enter the pocket dimension back out. so in reality, you just killed a hologram, and the mask was a fake. also the real me has know idea about the hologram army. you wont be able to touch the real me for a while. so, Gukko lord stop with the universe law braking and get with the quick-learning!

My hologram's mask

P.S. I hate tree speak.

*face palms at pohatu's last post*

well now pohatu is a Quasar that emits chickens.

also the apocalypse will happen it... NOW.

the world is now a apocalyptic waste land, so...

My hologram's mask, my apocalypse. and I'm not joking. seriously.

Edited by Toa Brian Nuva

I re-meld back into togetherness, and find myself in an apocalypse. I have no freaking clue where the Karz everyone is, and who has the mask, since when split into my base molecules messes with my mind, and I start looking through everywhere, trying to find some type of vehicle to meld with and "upgrade" so I can get to places faster. This topic has turned roleplay+game. Anyways...I find a vehicle, meld with it, and accidently go through time...TO THE FUTURE! I end up in the future, and quickly discover all Galvanic Mechamorph are extinct, except for me, who has an omnitrix with me STUCK AS a Mechamorph. I read all the newspaper going back the previous 9001(ITS OVER 9000!) years, laughing at the whole Vegeta thing, and I find who has the mask, goes back in time to get the mask, and I give it to the next person that posts on this topic, so that person can wear it, and die, after putting a small bit of myself inside the masks molecules, so that, the next person that takes it will be forced to put it on, and so my small bit of self will take control over the persons dead body, making them unable to do what i did and meld back together in a new form, and i use a symbiote on my omnitrix to upgrade myself with a weapon, and make a Cuboid gun, and suddenly my Omnitrix goes all hay-wire, and I end up like Kevin Levin, and become an amalgamation of multiple aliens, being a Mechamorph mostly, but a Mechamorph that has a four-arms arm, a stinkbugs wings, a xlr8's legs, a jetrays arms, a way bigs' size, and also, a conductoids tentacles and a vinewhips plant-bombs, and finally, a blitzwolfer/benwolf's sonic yelling mouth with the splitting mouth thing, and a laser-shooting eye. Yeah, being an alien rocks. I then put the mask on and shrink to more...manageable levels of size, and put the mask down on the ground, and hides.

Sorta my mask? Also, remember, the next person who posts puts the mask on, dies, gets under my control, and cannot retake control of their body. Have fun arguing behind the scenes to find out who the idiot that takes the mask is! Enjoy this one, suckers!

I stroll-walk up to the life-mask and leg-kick it into the closest-nearest dimensional flux. You are pulled-dragged in along with it, into a realm-dimension full of death and pain-suffering that you can't escape. I then conjure-summon another dimensional flux and reach-grab the real life-mask from there.

My life-mask.

PS, watch the big-grand wordwalls there!

PPS, no-one believes-cares about your "lasting effect" posts. Pohatu, for example, didn't wait another boring-long 8 posts before posting again.

Edited by Gukko Lord

Eh, to be honest, i just put those there for the s and g. And the mask you knocked into the dimension with a kick? Yeah...That actually WAS the real mask. I copied it and you took the copy. So, therefore, my mask. Yeah. I went that way. Also, you tree-speak strange-weird, friend-foe. You do mind-know that it WAS the real mask you left in the bad-scary dimension of doom-darkness, right-yes? Oh god...I am starting to sound like lewa! (grabs heart and rips it out and feeds it to a carrion wolf, and goes LOCO and turns into a zombie mechamorph, a mech-bie-morph, and eats all your brains before getting smart enough to put the mask on and end it all, for me to never be seen...EVER AGAIN! Also, destroys mask at the molecular level.