Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

(I should probably have explained that a bit better. Because the Staff isn't in this universe, you can't affect it without finding the universe it's in and going there. On the flip side, that's the reason why I'm not as powerful here as I was during Steal the Mask 2, where I was able to break the physical rules of universes and such. Since the Staff is still in that universe, it's not here.)

I dip you head-first into salt. A gross death, but I don't really care right now.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(I used a meta-physical hatch in reality itself, not the universe. reality, aka everything, covers, like i just said, everything, including that universe. I did mention that I had to search vigorously for the staff sourcecode. Anyway, I think it's about time that you change to a new weapon, my dear SV, because you just got robbed of your staff.)

I beat you up with the Staff of Power. I then laugh insensitively.

My mask.

EDIT: (Hold on a minute. Every universe except this one has been removed from existence. That means that the staff no longer even exists. Which means that BOTH our views are nullified. Holy cr*p.)

I beat you up with a cane and laugh insensitively.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

(But wait, that can't be right, we're meant to be using one of those universes in the RPG for starters. And several other uses are currently in use in games, meaning that it physically can't happen. It's complicated. Basically, the only universes you could destroy are unimportant ones nobody cares about.)

I snap Onaku's cane in half and impale Gukko Lord with the pieces.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I forcibly take control of one of Sv's future bodies (meaning you did not let me) since apparently they still exist...? (can we get an official ruling on this? It sounds like they SHOULD gone, but he keeps bringing them back.)

Since he has the same abilities (and more!) as the current SV, I use him to nullify SV's powers and then punch him in the face.

Mine.

move along.

nothing to see here.

(It's very complicated, as we're dealing with the nature of the Multiverse here. The simple answer is no, they shoudln't be, because that would then impede something else. While you could destroy a lot of my bodies, you can't destroy all of the,, because many of them are in a specific universe which you cannot interact with in this game. That is because said universe is already in use in another game, and erasing it here would mess up that game. It is very complicated though, so I understand if you're confused.)

I have to admit though, I didn't expect someone to actually have the ability to control a body of mine. I should give you more credit.

First off though, you didn't say what was yours, meaning I still have the mask. We can be picky like that.

Secondly, despite your cleverness I have many bodies at my disposal, meaning that I can just zerg rush you. Unfortunately, my body can regenerate from damage due to it's unique properties, which means I can't simply kill you. I can't just summon the Staff for superior power either, since I now know that it's being targeted. I instead use many of my bodies to keep you in place, to stop you from interfering further.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

To Jello: Then he rebels against you and kills you. After that he travels back in time four posts back and is used as a human shield by me to survive my own quill attack. When Present!Neo ShadowVezon sees him, a paradox is made that permanently erases Neo ShadowVezon from the timespace continuum.

My mask.

Edited by Gukko Lord

(Basically, if anything, the destruction event will have both destroyed most other universes in reality, as well as permanently separating the universes from each other (which means no more popping back into our PM to add powers), thus meaning that you don't have access to the staff of power within this game. Sorry, but I've gotten bored with you using it always as an explanation, although I guess that boredom stems from a deep seething hatred that formed over the last two games due to your excessive use of it back then (you used it as a reason for everything. that kind of ruined the novelty of it instantly). So yeah, no more inter-universal travel. I know, it sucks, but thems are the rules, and I make them this time around, if you hadn't noticed.)

I punch you in the face, then use my latest invention to bring ShadowVezon back to the space-time continuum. I run away before anyone can react.

My mask.

(I wasn't expecting to still have my power by this point, I thought you would have killed me by now. I'm just stalling for time until you guys actually start the Beta Round and take me out.)

I furiously punch you in the face. "How many times do I have to kill you before it sticks? Surely you must see that it's hopeless! Give up already!"

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I smile a bloody grin. "Hopeless? This is entertainment! I can't die, you can't die... We can be at this for ever, tearing the whole universe apart in our bloody struggle for this mask..." I take your head into my hands, and I headbutt your teeth out. To your surprise, they don't come back, and instead you are permanently injured (It will heal over time, but not as fast as it used to. Side effect of the nemesis-headbutt.)

My mask.

Weird Al Yankovic steps from behind the corner and kills you for copying his song (SHAME ON YOU).

Weird Al is then killed by the Illuminati after his music video "FOIL" which proves the existence of said organization.

I then grab the mask and fly into the sunset triumphantly.

My mask.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

The entirety of the universe applauds your exemplary usage of the topic's title in your post. It then implodes.

Alright, game's over. Everyone go home.

*Three years later*

A young matoran picks up the now completely discarded mask, curious as to why such a beautiful artifact would just be lying around.

Matoran's mask.