Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I turn you into soup. I then contain said soup in a soup can. I then place that soup can among other soup cans in a crate of soup cans, then place that crate of soup cans among hundreds of other crates of soup cans. These hundreds of crates of soup cans are then put on a ship and transported to another country. Only the ship sinks before it reaches its destination, placing its precious soup can cargo at the bottom of the ocean.

My mask.

I increase the sun's gravity, multiplying it a million times. A black hole is obviously formed. To prevent the planet from falling in, I speed it up, but at the same time I move it closer, combining the two to place the planet in the closest possible stable orbit around the black hole. Due to the black hole spinning at nearly the speed of light, this causes time to fly by on the planet faster than in the rest of the universe. This means that one second on the planet is one year in the normal universe. I, having already escaped, now get away with the mask, while every second that ticks away on the planet gives me another year to get away.

My mask.

While you're busy beating each other, you don't realise where you're going, and happen to fly right into the miniature black hole that I'm trapped in.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Using telekinesis, I rip the Mask from your hands and lift it out of reach, surrounding it with chunks of rock so you can't just jump up and grab it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And so does all the ground around you, as I start pulling it through space into the Black Hole, to fuel it's movement. All you need to worry about, is that you're on that ground, and thus you're also moving into the Black Hole.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Not that that stops me from crashing a passing spaceship into you, since explosions have no effect on a black hole except to feed it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

...only to realise that in order for me to fill your cup, you had to teleport me out of the singularity, thus freeing me from my imprisonment. Great job. I immediately stab you in the back and fly off with the mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy