Which 2015 mask is your favorite?

Aanchir

Which new mask is your favorite?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Mask of Creation is IMO the best looking mask we've had in all of Bionicle. So that one's my fav. :P Followed by the Protector masks, kind of like mini-MoCs. Gali's and Kopaka's are next. Pohatu and Onua's masks are inoffensive, I don't mind them. Tahu's mask is not great, but it fits with his overall build. Lewa's mask is just plain ugly omg what were they thinking

Gali's mask is without a doubt the best. Followed by the Protectors mask, then Kopaka's, then Tahu's.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I chose the Mask of Water, but I love them all of them so far*, the Mask of Fire is probably my least favorite but I think it was good that they changed it (considering how representative the Kanohi Hau was, now it can be tied to BIONICLE G1 more etc.), I think the Mask of Creation looks somewhat strange but I think it serves it purpose brilliantly, I'm very fond of the Mask of Control - I think it looks a bit less ...'regal' whilst still sharing that same style :)

I think the Skull Spiders have been done really well; they look fine as "just spider-like-things" running around, but also as Masks.

* Exception being the MoUP, I need to see that better... (I think the name could have been better, & I'm of the mind that if say they later introduce another 'Awesome Mask' that does something the MoUP can't do, some kids might go but the MoUP should be able to that as well, but ultimately if they go that route I think most kids will handle that fine, so it should be fine. Potential issues are not yet issues; and could easily be averted and regardless I doubt they will be big ones)

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.

The mask of fire is my favorite because it looks like the most faithful to the original mask upon which it is based, the Hau. It also looks very fierce and fitting for Tahu's appearance and personality. But I also really like the mask of stone. It looks like a Kakama while also giving it a distinct and modern flair.

Edited by Mallow Toa of Smashing
  • Upvote 1

>tfw you have no idea what to put here

Mask of Creation. I don't care if it's a reboot, but I have the Masks of Life and Time, and I must complete the collection of Legendary masks, even though my Ignika is the "Glatorian helmet" version.

And just what do you plan to do with all three legendary masks?

My favorite is the Tahu because beside Kopaka and Onua, that is one of the mask that look like it original and good looking and Pohatu is 2nd.

Also with Lewa mask is the funnest one because it look like a cyberman head XD

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Ultimate Power. At least, the way it is shown in the intro video. Awesome.

For really real masks, though, Kopaka's. I really like the way they've made it new, while still keeping it very obviously an Akaku.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)