Kirop Revamp

Based Goomy

20141104_154711.jpg20141104_154658.jpg

This is the first MOC topic I have posted in a while and the first revamp I have ever made.

I've gotten back into building after going to BrickCon and I've been using a lot of Hero Factory integration. Kirop is one of my favourite sets and I wanted to give him an upgrade  :) I've been trying to develop a distinct style and I think I'm getting a little closer.

Gallery (when public): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=549360

• Upvote 4

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

I like the wings and extra articulation you have given him! I wpuld have kept the original feet and hands, since im pretty sure that's what he looked like in-story. Then again, I'm just picky like that with canon characters haha

Otherwise, I really like it, especially, what appears to be, the custom torso!

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

My favourite part about this model is the feet. I love the additions you made to the toe area, they really fill up that foot piece. Good job using smaller HF shells to complete the look, larger shells would have been a bad choice.

He looks quite complex from the back - is the armor on the back of each leg held on just by the clip piece?

My favourite part about this model is the feet. I love the additions you made to the toe area, they really fill up that foot piece. Good job using smaller HF shells to complete the look, larger shells would have been a bad choice.

He looks quite complex from the back - is the armor on the back of each leg held on just by the clip piece?

The feet look great.

I think the feet are good, but could have been made more claw-like.

Goodness I wasn't expecting so many comments on the feet! That building technique has been used in sets and MOCs long before this one. 

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!