Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Wearing a burglar's outfit, I break into the restaurant and steal the Ignika.My mask!-Shyyrn

Edited by Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Using a mask of telekinesis, I lift the wrecking ball into the air, then drop it on top of you.My mask!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

Riding on horseback, I race past you and pluck the mask from your hand.My mask!!-Shyyrn

<insert Indiana Jones theme here>Using my bullwhip, I swing across the gorge that randomly appeared and grab the mask from your hands. However, this triggers a booby trap! I run past shooting spears and poison darts until I get to the point where a large boulder begins to roll after me. I escape by the skin of my teeth. My Mask.

I run you over on a moped, and as I was driving by I grabbed the mask from your terrified hand and laugh,"the mask is mine now. hahaha"

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

I lay down spike strips which blow out your wheels. You crash and are knocked unconscious.My mask!-Shyyrn

I take you to court,Grab the judge's gavel,And whack you over the head with it....My mask!-Shyyrn

(...I'll be darned, they have emoticons for everything these days! XP)Nursing my bumped head, a shoot you down with a bow and arrow.My mask!-Shyyrn

...I poke you in the eye.My mask! -Shyyrn

Edited by Shyyrn

I use a strange device that transports the mask from your hand to mine. How ever, the transportation fails, destroying the mask, killing us all instantly. How ever, due to a completely random plot device, the universe implodes, then rematerializes again, this time in a way that I have the mask, successfully in my hands. By the way, you have a 1 ton weight above you.MY MASK!!!!!