Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Your rocket lancher's recoil causes you to drop the mask. I nova blast you after picking up the mask. :biggrin: My mask.

But if anyone were present who could hear the thoughts of the great spirit as they echo within the mask, they would hear one thing repeated over and over again: "I will return."

I LOST THE GAME

AND NOW YOU DID.

EAT AHABS CROSSHAIRS LANDWWELLER!wwhale you slowwly recovver i take the maskmy mask

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

I chuck you into a long, dark tunnel made of black rock. suddenly it lights up and you here music notes. next thing you know your in a wierd jungle, surrounded by cannables. I swing down and take the mask.my mask(anyone get the reference?)

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I chuck you into a long, dark tunnel made of black rock. suddenly it lights up and you here music notes. next thing you know your in a wierd jungle, surrounded by cannables. I swing down and take the mask.my mask(anyone get the reference?)

Ah.Pendragon.Quigs eat Roni, then his chicken strips. MINE!THE MASK IS MINE!

But if anyone were present who could hear the thoughts of the great spirit as they echo within the mask, they would hear one thing repeated over and over again: "I will return."

I LOST THE GAME

AND NOW YOU DID.