Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I simply walk up to you, slap you in the face, and try removing the mask from you. I am unsuccessful, and thus try reprogramming the universe. After inputting the new programming, I hit the button, AGAIN destroying the universe, and then letting it rematerialize, except that you still have the mask. I then decide to take up a plasmagun, and dissintegrate you, and take the mask as a trophy.The mask is mi... HEY!!! A matoran just stole the mask from me... COME HERE YOU!!!!!

I am the Matoran....Since I already have the mask... MY MASK! :D-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

I take a PS3... and whack you over the head with it.My mask.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

I train a heard of cows to play in an orchestra, and charge you high prices to come to my consert. Once you are strapped to your seat, they begin to play, and the resulting cacophony forces you to drop the mask and claw at your ears. I take the mask, put in my earplugs and run.

ppg2.png

I drop a piano on your head. You are crushed by the dischord... and the incredible mass.My mask!-Shyyrn

I pelt you with snowballs, forcing you to drop the Ignika.My mask!-Shyyrn

I turn the stone to dust with a pickaxe, and fling the dust in your eyes, blinding you.My mask!-Shyyrn