Steal The Mask!

King Joe

You barbaric monster! Letting bacon get cold!I bury you in a pile of bacon cheeseburgers, BLTs, and straight bacon.You can't resist and begin shoving armfuls of goodness into your mouth. As you are distracted, I snag the mask.Mine again.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

You barbaric monster! Letting bacon get cold!

Thankyou PDP. The K/K Ds agree, and try to heat the me-bacon up by breathing fire on me. I get incinerated, but at least I can respawn as something other than bacon.I create an illusion of a bacon-heaven, and while everyone gazes at it loningly, I steal the mask and use an olmak to get to the real bacon-heaven.My mask.

ppg2.png

I still have that thing from the blue box, which has the effect of turning me back to myself. I then enter the blue box, and visit Bacon Heaven.My how it has changed.Anyway, Ihu's too busy eating bacon to notice me, the blue box, or the fact that I have the mask and am leaving in the blue box.My Mask.(Imaginary cookie if you know the reference. Most on BZP would get it. I think.)

But Chuck Norris' secret, unknown to the world son, who will be referred to as 'Stormageddon', as that is my best friend's nickname, is my best friend, and tells Chuck Norris to stop being friends with you, and kill you.My mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

A chunk of the moon suddently falls from the sky and cruches your house, incapacitating you. Since I am passing near the house I witness the event as sudently a mask comes spinning until it reaches my feet, I grab it and screamMY MASK

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg