Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I take a vial of cutie pox and splash it on you. As you do back-hand springs, bowl 17 consecutive strikes, beat 3 old guys at Chinese Checkers, and expertly write a best-selling novel, you drop the mask.THE MASK IS MINE AND YOU ALL WILL WORSHIP ME AS THOUGH I WERE A GOD!!!!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I offer to trade you the mask for a cardboard shoebox. Overcome with curiosity, you make the swap and open the box. Inside is an embarrassing snapshot of you from a Christmas party. As you run off to destroy the picture, I have the mask.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

There's been a lot of food recently...I use the blade of my battle ax to flip the mask out of your hand, catch it in my other hand, and chop your head off in the same motion, for satisfaction sake. :P The mask is in my possession.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

I open a box right in front of you. Pinkie Pie jumps out and jumps on top of you several times. When she stops and you look up, you are hit in the face with 72.8 cupcakes, burying you.Needless to say, the mask is in my possession once again.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...