Bionifight 4

Voltex

First Cole was sent flying by some Vortex of Light, then he was smashed by rubble. All while have bleeding from a massive slash on his chest. This made him Angry, really angry, I mean way angry then before, I mean you get the picture. Anyway Cole burst out from the rubble and yelled. "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE." Not the most original, you know it is of my own professional opinion that Cole needs anger management classes, thus I shall do the forbidden, break the fourth wall from the outside. Wait a minute, technically speaking as Narrator I am still behind the Fourth Wall but diconnected from the main game. Well I'll just say I'm breaking Wall Number 3.5, yeah that sounds right."Hey Cole," "What the Karz, who the Heck is that." Cole replied angriley, what even while talking to him I need to Narrate."See this is your problem, to much anger. Calm down man, calm down.""Calm down, what the Karz man, my chest has been cut freaking open." He yelled."So, take it like a man.""A man, lets see you take it like a man." Cole replied, man this conversation was going nowhere.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Zadakh sat up and said, "Goooooooood morning! Wait, is it still morning?"He checked his watch and said, "Yeah, technically still morning...even though it's too late to order breakfast. I WANTED BREAKFAST!!"In his rage he began flinging Sonic Keyblades at where he assumed stress points in the earth where, trying to make Mangaia collapse on everyone there. Why? Because how the heck else is he supposed to win?!

IC:Zadakh was in the fetal position hyperventilating, but once he realized the bugs were gone he thanked Junkyard and stood up."I can't believe YOU'RE my wielder," Reaper said."You really should be used to it by now," Zadakh said. "Anyway, back to making this place collapse..."After sending Ethereal Keyblades to destroy some Rahkshi, Zadakh went Shinryu and began punching the roof and walls of Mangaia, making boulders collapse everywhere.

IC:"And here I thought someone would stop me," Zadakh said.He kept pounding away, and Mangaia crept closer and closer to collapsing...until the hits seemed to not have an effect. Zadakh looked around, puzzled, and spotted a Rahkshi of Gravity, and he said, "Oh, it must be lightening gravity on the ceiling to keep it from collapsing."He slew the Rahkshi, but the effects weren't undone. "...There must be more...""Figure that out all by yourself?" Reaper asked.

NujaniiNujanii used his powers and abilities to dodge and block whatever had been thrown at him. He then used his light saber to make new supports. He then used his light saber to telekineticly draw Zahdak to him, stab him, then send him flying back through a wall. Nujanii just loved throwing people through walls.

Nujanii"Tried" was the word. Junkyard did rush most admirably. But Nujanii rushed faster. Nujanii ran around Junkyard (to stall for time) creating iron with his light saber. When Nujanii was done, Junkyard was immobile. Nujanii then flew away from Junkie, fully aware that the earth beneath him was manipulated by the Junk player.

Ya'know, I might actually make a decent boss...NujaniiNujanii guessed at Zahdak's strategy. Nujanii used his shield's rebounding power to return the rahkshi to the sender. Nujanii then ran to Zahdak and said, "I know 1000 ways that I could kill you. 201.5 of them hurt." Nujanii then executed a few sidekicks at high speed, while sending spikes of iron and balls of fire at Zahdak and Junky. Nujanii shortly withdrew and prepared to fight both Junky and Zahdak at once.

OOC: Question: if I were to use a Kanoka Shelek to silence Nujanii, would that disable his Arthron powers? Silence prevents the target from speaking or hearing, and I believe that would prevent him from being able to generate or receive echolocation waves.IC:Nujanii executed sidekicks...? You mean he killed Robin and some other sidekicks?! "How could you kill them?! They were champions of justice!!"Zadakh took a bit of damage from the attacks, but he avoided a few. Nujanii had been on the offensive much more this round, meaning, more likely than not, he was more worn out than Zadakh. After being fire-punched, Zadakh Kualsi-jumped over to JiMing and punched him, although he held back a bit. He whispered, "Look, how about we team up? Nujanii's almost impossible to hit, and I think we'd stand a better chance if we worked together."

I don't think so. I think it only affects hearing and speech. Not kanohi noise.Nujanii"I heard that!" Nujanii narrowly evaded the uppercut. Nujanii reflected that elemental amplification was a useful function. He was not worn down by the unusually large offensive he had taken. Nujanii felt nearly as fresh as he had at the start of the round. Nujanii showed this by attempting to melt Zahdak and Junky from the feet up via ground ignition. Meanwhile, Nujanii pushed his Arthron to its maximum and created more suppots for the roof via his new iron powers.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

JunkyardJunkyard was furious by the time Nujanii had finished, and it seemed that Nujanii had forgot one thing..."I am the master of Iron, puny toa!"Junky used the iron of some of the vital supports to make a large Iron Shield big enough for three toa to stand under. However, Junkyard was worn down slightly from using all that power. By that time, his feet were melted to the spot and was immobilised."Get in here, you two puny toa!" He shouted at Zadakh and JiMing.EDIT: Going to bed, got school for the next 5 days. Don't do things that involve me dodging while I'm gone.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

OOC: I was under the impression it created a field of silence around the target that prevented all sound from escaping or entering.IC:"...Does any of this count as godmodding, I wonder..."Zadakh got behind the shield and used Water Keyblades to cool the ground, and then he used a Kanoka of Healing to heal Junkyard. "Thanks--it's nice to know someone around here is sensible."He began trying to think of a plan for taking out Nujanii...probably futile, because it seems every such idea is foiled somehow, but what choice does he have, really?

My VR boosts elemental powers a bunch. I would not be half as powerful without my VR and Light saber.Nujanii"You cannot outdo me with kanoka either!" Nujanii bellowed as he shot several Kanoka of silence at the group. He then made more supports for the roof; however far away enough that Junky couldn't manipulate them.

IC:Luckily the giant iron shield stopped the Kanoka. "So I can't outdo the Kanohi master with Kanoka...do you even HEAR yourself?!"Zadakh hit his head against the wall a few times, mumbling something about how strange it is that someone categorizes themselves as boss-level and doesn't think there's anything wrong with that.

Not what I meant. Not at all. Forget my boss comment. I meant it as a joke. Though I would consider being a boss in the future, if asked. But I ment it not as an ego-boosting comment.Nujanii"I am the kanohi master. I am the kanoka sniper. I am the master of heat and flame. I am not, however, the master of iron. That i only partially contr--"Nujanii's monologue was interrupted by a Rahkshi of accuracy that knocked off his Kanohi Kakama. Nujanii ought to have paid more attention to his Arthron. Nujanii scrambled after it. Without it, he would be down to ordinary Toa strength. (Nujanii does not always use the most intelligent choices. Now would be a good time for some telepathy...)

IC:Zadakh, tired of waiting, Kualsi-jump-punched JiMing and the Rahkshi, and then threw Nujanii's Kakama to him. "Got it? Good. Now then."He used his Nerd powers to confuse Nujanii, and while still keeping his Nerd powers going, he used a Kanoka Kakama to deal a swift barrage of super-powerful slashes before kicking his target into the air. Still using his Nerd powers, he sent a volley of Ethereal Keyblaes at the airborne Nujanii, ending with some Stone Keyblades to hopefully stun him so that Zadakh could Kualsi-jump behind him and, still using his Nerd powers (although they were slightly weakened), switched to Shinryu mode and used another barrage of slashes.If Zadakh was interrupted in trying to retrive Nujanii's Kakama, he would just go on to beating up Nujanii.If he was interrupted between returning the Kanohi and going Shinryu, he would Kualsi-jump away and prepare to defend himself.If he was interrupted in Shinryu mode, he would launch himself at the ceiling of Mangaia, causing lots of rocks to fall down.

Unless someone negated your post (a big no-no usually), there was no way to stop you from giving me the kakama. Just FYI.NujaniiAnd so Pahrak wrote it. And so it happened. Nujanii landed on the ground. Hard. His VR were in tatters. The VR fixed themselves. Nujanii, with a headache, said, "Ok, I guess your nerb powers put me on equal terms with you. Except for one thing. Nujanii used his Kakama to ran to Zahdak and he slashed with his Light saber. "Thanks to my PSJS, I took next to no damage. Now, isn't it a pity that you didn't think to pack a kanoka Jutlin?"

IC:The Lightsaber slashed Zadakh, but he said, "Eh, I think that both my Armor and my Sweater Vest are equivalent to your jumpsuit, so...fair is fair."He swung his wing at Nujanii, expecting the Toa to dodge, and if he did, Zadakh would revert, Kualsi-jump behind a wall of Rahkshi, and kick them towards Nujanii, then Kualsi-jump elsewhere and set up a Dissonance Field, and then he Kualsi-jumped closer, used his Nerd powers, and tried to send Nujanii flying through the wall with a powerful Water Spellblade swing.If any part of this failed, Zadakh would retreat and enter a defensive stance.

NujaniiNujanii, seeing a golden opportunity, yelled, "Elvarg was tougher than you. And she's a girl! No offence, BZPP..."Nujanii turned his lightsaber to "laser" and slashed the incoming wing. If Zahdak didn't get that wing away pronto, it was going to be history. As it was, Nujanii had cut half way through the wing. If Nujanii cut through the wing all the way, Zahdak would be grounded while in dragon mode.

IC:Zadakh decided it was best to do the last thing Nujanii expected, and, making sure to use his Nerd powers first, let the blade slice through his wing, spun, and kicked Nujanii, hoping to send him crashing through a wall."Yeah? I beat Shinryu. And also Omega, but all you get for beating Omega is the Omega Badge...which does absolutely nothing. Sort of odd, really--why give you a special item for beating a superboss if it's completely useless?"He took out the Omega Badge and said, "It doesn't do anything...at all. I am puzzled by this."

IC:Zadakh reverted and used a Water Spellblade to knock away all the fireballs, and then he used his Nerd powers to confuse Nujanii and hopefully make him hit a wall or fall to the ground or something. People do weird things when they're confused, after all. Pokemon even attack themselves!