Bionifight 4

Voltex

Squishy's concentration was broken as the Thunder Keyblades hit and electrified Squishy's entire body. Zadakh began to fall, but Black Eyes decided to spontaneously explode at that time. The explosion was equal to an approximate 7.2 sticks of dynamite, so the Vahki would likely be at least partially effected by it. Maybe.

overlordsukapon.png

NujaniiNujanii noticed a pair of dueling pairs. He had a moment of peace. So Nujanii went through his inventory.-Kanoka. Tons-KO's lightning imbued dirk-Harry Potter wand-A chunk of chocolate that had fallen into his pack. How had he not noticed that before?Nujanii pulled out four kanoka of freezing, ga metru. One by one, he threw them and hit the combatants. As they were ga metru kanoka and all of Nujanii's targets were preoccupied, all four hit. Nujanii then flew into the air, just in case.Nujanii still held Ringil. Since it wasn't doing him much good, he stuck Fingolfin's sword in his pack.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

IC:Zadakh was hurled away by the explosion and tumbled through the Void, and then was frozen for a few seconds until Gilgamesh flew out of the Void and shattered the ice before vanishing."I do love being in a place where I can make Final Fantasy V references," Zadakh said as he kept tumbling.He Kualsi-jumped a few times and landed on the caterpillar, sighing, "Okay, well, let's get on with this."

Beano saw that the conflict was getting nowhere, so he twisted, spinning around so that BZPP's balance was off, since the strength she was using to hold the shield up was simply going forwards. Using Kakama speed, he spun, and did a tornado plasma slash towards BZPP's back.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Beano ducked under the Nova blade, letting it clang against Mystic Reaper. However, the lasers hit Beano, although they didn't hurt as much as a simple touch from the Plasma Sword, which he was now using to try and do a tornado slash thingy, while using the mask of speed.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Thank you Zahdak for your respect for kanoka.Could anyone give me a date for the next Bionifight boss battle?NujaniiNujanii, annoyed at the others' disregard for kanoka, decided to blast them all with fire. Except Zahdak. He was cool.Nujanii mentally activated his Virtus Robes' elemental offensive enhancement capabilities (EOEC). Nujanii channeled his fire powers in a stream, multiplied many times by his Virtus Robes. He shot fire at all opponents and around them, making kulasi-less escape impossible, unless you happened to be Zahdak, who wasn't targeted.

OOC: Whoops! Sorry, its hard to keep track of things when the activity is this high and I constantly have to edit posts due to my horrible internet speed.BZPP has suddenly hit by two unexpected attacks and fell off the caterpillar, stunned.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

NujaniiNujanii didn't follow the official Toa Code. He had his own Toa code, but that code dictated that killing others ought to be avoided if possible. So it was that Nujanii hit BZPP with a teleportation disk and she landed next to him, preventing her inevitable death. Nujanii then resumed blasting the others with fire. Except Zahdak.

IC:Zadakh slapped himself and said, "Okay, gotta focus! FOCUS!!"After a pause, he said, "Oh, wait, I can't use that technique...I'm not a Monk. Hm, perhaps I should look into that as a special weapon sometime...ah, whatever."He Kualsi-jumped rapidly and hurled Ethereal Keyblades at BZPP from a bunch of different angles, before finally jumping behind her and using a Shinryu Punch.

I froze her then hit her with fire. BZPP was stunned and falling off of the caterpillar to her death. Therefore, she was going to die. Sort of. Anyway, you really weren't the reason I saved her. In fact, you ninja'd my post, but I didn't modify my post. Read from the top of the page down to see what I mean.NujaniiNujanii discontinued his flaming streams. He turned quickly (and he used his kakama, so it was really quickly that he turned) and withdrew heat from around BZPP and Zahdak, freezing them in a cylindrucal block of ice 50 feet in diameter. Nujanii stopped to admire his handywork. Ethereal Keyblades were frozen in mid-ice. BZPP was in mid-turn, about to face Zahdak, who had Kualsi-jumped behind her and was about to strike. Nujanii thought it was cool. Nujanii then used the heat that he had withdrawn to create the ice to amplify the power of a stream of Virtus Robes boosted fire. Needless to say, it was huge and completely made up for Zahdak's not being targeted earlier. Nujanii stopped the blast after a minute or two. Zahdak was lying on the ground 50 feet from where he had been frozen. BZPP was still stuck in her half of the ice block, but Zahdak's blast had quite weakened the entire cylinder.

If BZPP had telepathy then Nujanii would hear a constant barrage of curses. But she didn't have it so she would have to settle with alchemicly turning the ice into air. She now summoned another army of a hundred thousand of each kind of toa to create another Elemental Hypercane.

NujaniiNujanii, thanks to his PSJS and Virtus Robes was unaffected by the EH. Nujanii walked over to the toa, and asked, "Who wants to die first?"A toa of air volunteered, so Nujanii melted him. Literally. Nujanii then sent a rain of fire up on the mass of assembled toa. Yes, they all died except for the toa of fire. Nujanii pleaded with them for their allegance. They refused. Nujanii began power owning them with melee.

JiMing was falling from great heights into an endless void. No biggie, he just uses Vine on the last couple of Konohana Blossoms to snap him back up.He uses Inferno on BZPP, Power Slash on Nujanii, Thunderbolt on Squishy, and Icestorm on Zadakh.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Er-- MoC1, you're not a Toa by species. First, you have two elements. This has occurred once only in the canon and Taka was split between light and dark. That's the only occurrence. You have complete control over both elements, unlike Taka, who had control over one only. And then comes the question- How would a Toa have alchemy? I just don't see how that could work. Furthermore, you have no Kanohi, only a visor with the outline of a Kanohi on it. No, you're not a toa. It's alright for your character to have all of these powers, just don't claim to be a toa.NujaniiNujanii finished the toa of fire, then sat down next to BZPP and began eating his chunk of chocolate. Nujanii then noticed the powerslash. He activated his shield, blocked the slash, blasted JiMing with fire (sending him backwards several yards) then resumed his chocolate consumption.

Well, yes your profile does say that. The problem: it shouldn't. For the reasons above, I request that you either modify your powers to fit your species, or your species to fit your powers. Or you could plead "non-canonical," but that wouldn't fully rectify the situation...By the way, BZPP, don't forget JiMing's attack.NujaniiNujanii finished his chocolate. It reminded him of KO, because the round that he got it (accidentally, but he got it) was the same round as the round when he had been partnered with KO. He rather missed KO. Nujanii stood up and shook his head to clear it, then activated Kakama and put Arthron on "full power."

OOC: The Power Slash works instantaneously, because it stops time while it is used, it doesn't matter if it's traveling that fast. Search up videos for Okami if you still don't understand the concept behind the Celestial Brush.IC: JiMing Power Slashed himself out of the vines, but was forced back onto the caterpillar, and he put a Cherry Bomb in the Dark Hunters, blowing them into the stratosphere. He uses Fireburst on Beano, and Thunderbolt on Josefina.

Josefina merely redirected the thunderbolt to JiMing with her element. The tar monster then turned and began to swagger around, firing at anyone and anything that came within reach of its boosted flamethrower and electrified shotgun.Oddly, it soon began to dance in time to Archangel. If 'swaggering drunkenly' could be called dancing, that was.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Things are more fun when they don't make sense. Besides, a Vahki Toa hybrid makes even less sense than a lot of what you're complaining about. :PIC:Zadakh got up and groaned in pain, and when he saw the Icestorm coming he sent a barrage of Fire Keyblades. He was too late to completely stop it and still took some damage, but he had avoided the worst of it.Staggering to his feet, he said, "Okay...interrupting my epic assault is just plain rude. There's just no respect, no respect at all..."He looked around the caterpillar.

Edited by SSJ Pahrak

BZPP Shielded against JiMing's attack with her Shield and continued to eat chocolate while creating illusions to cause randomness and mayhem, well more of it.OOC: Hey Nujanii, the rules of Bionifight, as iBrow said, are pretty flexible when it comes to character species. Besides :evilbiggrin: how many toa can use multiple kanohi at once? I'm not comdemning you, just saying.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

IC:Zadakh re-absorbed the Keyblades into Mystic Reaper and thought, Um...maybe it was an obvious move...He flew in and used a Shinryu Punch, which probably missed, so he kept the Armor on and did a wing spin before thrusting Reaper, deactivating the Armor, jumping away, and sending Sanok Ethereal Keyblades.