Bionifight 4

Voltex

OOC: Probably won't. I was consdering asking about swapping the Mystic Knight Gear for one of my other ideas, but now I'm not so sure...IC:Zadakh's systems were repairing themselves and trying to restore his stamina, leaving him with nothing to do but watch his in-head cable. He doesn't have any 'apps' installed, and probably never will, because that's the way he wants it. He's weird like that.

BZPP hid in some cliche shadows and took a deep breath that seemed to never end, the breath drained the rooms air away which Beano would have some problems with. To take care of Zadakh, she drained as much of the electrical energy from his body as she could, and if that failed she would zap him several times.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

After recovering all of his energy (and getting that block of steel off his head), JiMing got up and looked around for some opponents.When he noticed the air was draining away, he used what little air was left and used his Gale Spear to force a window open.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Beano: Ankle, noob. Not knee. U blind?He added beans to the tornado, and then using the beans, turned the tornado around using its own momentum, and it slammed into JiMing. He danced, and then made Beancoils to stick JiMing to the ground for any other attacks.Beano: Any time you use wind against beans, u gon die, noob.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Zadakh was in a dormant state, but his head is programmed to receive signals from cable, which can then be sent through his optical circuits even while dormant.IC:Zadakh felt some electrical energy drain and said, "Huh..."Then he saw an air bullet being fired. He knew he couldn't dodge it, so he summoned the Armor of Shinryu just long enough to have its help in taking the blast, dismissed it, and lunged at BZPP. Zadakh swung Mystic Reaper, but the arc was rather short and BZPP could easily dodge...but if she did, Ethereal Keyblades would shoot out at her.

NujaniiNujanii's Arthron alerted him to the exact location of Zahdak, and with it, he was able to easily dodge the water keyblades. Nujanii's natural agility and short ranged omniscience were a powerful combination. Nujanii then executed a flip and, in the middle of it, froze the air beneath him via heat withdrawal. Nujanii then blasted Zahdak with fire.Nujanii only then realized that he could have simply knocked the water keyblades aside with his RSotS. Oh well, this was more epic anyway.

Woah! I just looked through your special weapons, MoC, and you have a TON of stuff!Nujanii"Indeed, indubitably, and most assuredly so." Nujanii finished his statement, then jumped down behind his block of ice, which was shortly impaled by several projectiles. Nujanii, untouched, activated his kakama, then ran to BZPP and executed a perfect flying (as in jump at kakama speed) sidekick, which hit directly in the center of BZPP's face. Nujanii landed behind BZPP, stood up, and ingited the ground beneath their feet. The mansion might burn to the ground, but Nujanii doubted that BZPP would let it. She had, as Nujanii recalled, water powers.

Edited by kanohi_master

IC:Zadakh swung a Water Spellblade to protect himself from the fire blast, but the wind blasts still hit him. As he began wondering how to go about fighting Nujanii, a ghost appeared, slashed him, and knocked him backwards, and Zadakh was about to counter when he was suddenly in a room at the top of the mansion."...Hm, maybe I could make the whole place collapse from up here..." he said. "...No, probably not. I'll put that on the to-do list, though."Zadakh took out a pen and paper and wrote down "destroy a mansion", and then put them away and began walking down the stairs.

OOC: So we can replace our old special weapons with new ones?IC:"...Darn," Zadakh said before he collapsed."Looks like you didn't think it through at all," Reaper said.

MoC1's right. However, I'm thinking about imposing a limit on how many special weapons you can replace, especially since you guys are the ones who design them. However, it probably won't go into affect for awhile.-ibrow

OOC: I think I'll wait a while to see if my Mystic Knight Gear has lasting usefulness before deciding whether or not to replace it.IC:As Zadakh descended the incredibly long staircase, he said, "You know, I feel like I should use this opportunity to make some sort of reference, but my head's a bit cloudy and I can't think of a good one.""That's for the best," Reaper said. "When you make references like that, all it does is reveal how stupid you are.""You know, I've been thinking...if I'm chosen by the Keyblade, why does it make fun of me?""...Uh...""Aha!"

I'm no longer inactive, guys! I'm now going to be semi-inactive!iBrow, I think (with your approval) I'll stick with the Arthron as power #3.Oh wow. I have some serious catching up to do.NujaniiNujanii teleported into a mansion. Nujanii chucked a fireball at Zahdak.

Oh, you're back. Oops. :PAnyway, sure. No problem.-ibrow

BZPP used her Shield to block Nujanii's attacks and drained air from the room to negate any fire-based attacks Nujanii might use. She also Jutlin-ed some random stuff but that doesn't matter...much.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

NujaniiNujanii's fire was negated. As his existance was about to be as well. He had to break BZPP's concentration. Nujanii couldn't use fire, but by Bandos he could still manipulate heat! Nujanii withdrew the heat from around BZPP, freezing her solid and returning the air that had been absent. Nujanii then returned to Zahdak and sent more fire at the elite vahki.

IC:Zadakh wasn't expecting Nujanii to escalate the stairs to his location so quickly...maybe the house changed shape again. He took the first fire attack, but then Kualsi-jumped to avoid the others, thinking, Illusions won't work with that Arthron...Zadakh pulled back Mystic Reaper and swung...but then sent Ethereal Keyblades at the ceiling, intending to break it so that it would rain rubble down on Nujanii.

Cole, late to the party as usual, found himself in a room filled with Ghosts. So he did the logical thing he ran, except the Ghosts did to, well actually they hovered, or is it floating? Gliding? Does anyone really care? Regardless the Ghosts were chasing Cole, he was not happy. Why he was not, we can only guess.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Poor Cole was baffled by Zadakh's breaking of the fourth wall and barely had enough time to put up an electric shield block the attack. Annoyed at Zadakh he planted a Bently Bomb and then retreated with Sly's Smoke Bomb. Unfortunately for Cole, smoke bombs don't work on Ghosts, thus Cole was still on the run. Meanwhile the guys at Sucker Punch were snickering at Cole's predicament.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:Zadakh was hurt but still managed to retreat, and he sent a wave of Ethereal Keyblades too--Oh, wait, the house shifted again. A wall showed up to block the blades, and Zadakh sighed, "Oi, this is almost frustrating..."He plowed through the wall and shot fire bolts at some ghosts.

As poor Cole was running the house shifted and he hit, no scratch that, collided is a much better word. He collided with a wall. It painful, no it was excruciatingly painful. Actually it probably wasn't, but who cares!(besides Zadahk).(I wonder if any one noticed the parentheses were different sizes) Now back to the matter at hand, Cole was no being cornered by a swarm of Ghosts. So he did the logical thing, he fired a blast of fire at the wall. It left a hole he jumped through, it set the tapestry and by extension the whole house on fire. Oh and yeah the Ghost still were chasing after Cole, and the guys at Sucker Punch were now flatout laughing.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

The Arthron uses echolocation to sense solids around. It is unable (as far as I know) to sense energy, and I don't think it works in a vacuum. But if I'm in a vacuum, the Arthron not working is the least of my worries.Cole, I noticed.NujaniiNujanii was far enough up the staircase that he was out of range. He easily dodged Zahdak's attack, but knew that he could not dodge the rubble that was to fall. Nujanii activated his shield and held it over his head as he was buiried by rubble. BZPP could not poke him.

Edited by kanohi_master

This made BZPP angry and changed her mind about leaving. She now summoned an army that consisted of six ghosts of every dead character in Bionicle. BZPP's ghosts convinced the other ghosts to attack Nujanii and they charged in an ectoplasmic mass. BZPP helped by using telekinesis to remove the rubble and then fling it at Nujanii.

NujaniiNujanii saw the rubble and ghosts. He could not do anything about the ghosts. But the rubble...Nujanii used his RSotS to rebound the rubble at the ghosts. The ghosts could not die, but were trapped for now. Nujanii made sure BZPP would not free them by ramming into her at full Kakama speed with his RSotS (which, by the way, is completely unbreakable), sending her flying. Of course, Nujanii was also sent flying, but managed to get to his feet before BZPP did. Nujanii drew and ignited a dagger, then attempted to stab BZPP. She might be unconscious, but Nujanii did not want to underestimate her.

IC:Zadakh was busy fighting a ghost, when suddenly it charged and 'tackled' him. Since it wasn't physical, it didn't hurt, and the ghost passed right through Zadakh...well, half-way. Zadakh's optical circuitry dimmed to a dull black color, and he seemed to slump over."And now you're possessed by a ghost," Reaper said. "See, THIS is why I make fun of you. It's too easy."Ghost Zadakh turned and slowly walked...OOC: Unless all this is illegal...just thought it might be a twist worth trying.

IC:The bowling ball hit Ghost Zadakh, who hardly seemed to notice...until he slowly turned and gaze Squishy an empty stare. Ghost Zadakh swung Chaos Reaper at Squishy.Meanwhile, in Zadakh's head, Zadakh was standing on a stained glass platform staring at the ghost. "Welcome to my Kingdom Hearts reference of an inner world," Zadakh said. "Now get out.""Noooooooo," the ghost said. "I will nooooooooooot.""Do you have to talk with that moaning?""Yeeeeeeees, I doooooooo.""Oi..."

BZPP was not unconscious due to her regeneration and her armor. She was able to get up at the same time as Nuajnii and dodged his dagger with her Calix. Angry that he thought he could defeat her she flung him against a wall with telekinesis.