Bionifight 4

Voltex

JiMing watched as Zadkh whizzed by and stole the flag."HEY!"JiMing used his Gale Spear to "fly" past Zadakh, hitting Zadakh on the head with his Earthshaker. "I'll be taking that flag back."Flag A captured for Blue Team.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:Zadakh hit the ground, saying, "You know, this is a little unfair, me taking on a number of Blue Team fighters all by myself.""Don't start singing," Reaper said. "I know you were going to. Why don't you just use the Armor of Shinryu?""Eh, not sure if raw power's the best way to go here..."

IC:Zadakh switched off his audio receptors, although the intense sonic waves still caused him some damage. "In Soviet Russia, epicness completes you."He switched to the Armor of Shinryu, obliterated the orchestra, and then slapped Capricorn on the forehead, saying, "You could've had a V8."Flag C captured for Red Team.Since the rest of the Red Team had been gone for so long, Zadakh could only assume that they had all been up way too late New Year's Eve and were now experiencing a group hangover. He was glad that he had been at home asleep while the rest of them were out waiting to celebrate the fact that they needed to swap one calendar for another. Disappoint.

Edited by SSJ Pahrak

IC:Zadakh grumbled to himself, wondering if he stood any chance of actually securing one--let alone all three--flags for the Red Team on his own."I can't give up!" Zadakh said, striking a pose. "I still have three awesome special weapons to win!!"He flew towards Capricorn...but then banked, charged JiMing, and kicked him down, stealing Flag A for the Red Team.

Cole saw that Zadahk had the flag, dropping down from the rafters he had jumped into just because he was bored, he used his cane to plant a Bentley's Knockout Bomb. Running away he let the bomb explode in the face of a confused Zadahk. After it exploded and left Zadahk sleeping, Cole snuck and stole the flag.Flag A For Blue Team

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Luckily for Josefina, she was able to avoid much of the blast with her agility. She dusted herself, grumbling something about how 'al this chicos du not no tu rispect zair elderz'.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"YAY! I LOVE PLAYING BEAT UP THE ZADAKH!"JiMing knocked Zadakh out of the air using his Gale Spear, and then proceeded to bash his brains out with his Earthshaker, before flinging himself in the air with his Gale Spear and doing an epic Zelda finishing move.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:Zadakh was tossed around, beat up, and everything, and he was seriously annoyed. But...he couldn't do anything about it while still being fair about the fact three people were attacking him at once. So, his options are get beat up, or godmod...so he's getting beat up."Well, could be worse."

This time BZPP did not stumble into the round but fell from the sky (or ceiling if there is one) and did a face-plant on the ground. After a minute or two she got up, looked at the chaos around her and asked, "Whose team am I on? Who has which Flags? And my usual Sunday total inactivity has struck again."OOC: Whazzup?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC:As Zadakh was being attacked, he noticed BZPP, and, while he was glad that there was at least one of his teammates to help, he didn't think it looked like things were about to change in their favor just yet.We need to get out of their range so I can set the plan in motion...

Looks like Round 22 will be able to be ended tonight, and so it will be. Delight!Also, you guys should all go join my other game, Mafia III: The Cult. Some of you have joined already, and those of you that have can tell those who haven't how delicious awesome it is.-ibrow

Flag A was hidden inside the tar ramparts...Squishy couldn'tve exactly made Josefina drop it, and he would've gotten caught in something before grabbing it. Therefore, I think it's fair I show this.But Josefina's good luck proved itself once again in conjunction with Squishy's lack of awareness of his surroundings. Even as she fell, enlarging the holes in her cheeks, Squishy found himself trapped in tar and being slightly cut by the electrified chakram Gomez had been about to throw.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

BZPP's Shield blocked the bullets and she absorbed the electricity with a shake of her head at Cole's mistake. She now drew her X03 and shot a MRTISLAB (Mini Rahkshi That Is Shaped Like A Bullet) with the power of sleep at Cole. She then stashed the gun away and replaced it with her X01 and X02 and shot a barrage of bullets at the foolish toa.OOC: What! No Blog post to say why you changed your name again, whats up with that Exo? :P

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

OOC: I'm trying to stick with weekly updates, just be patient :PIC:Seeing a chance, Zadakh escaped the attack range and ducked behind some cover, "Oi, BZPP," he shout-whispered, deactivating the Armor of Shinryu. "If I confuse Josefina, can you get in there long enough to transmute the tar into something like...I dunno, water? It should be easy to get the Flags then."

Tip: Never tell your plan across the battle-field, even if you are whispering. Especially when there are two other members of the enemy team around. And especially, especially when one has Psionics or Teleportation. Simply don't do it all when they have both. Capricorn appeared in front of Zadakh, kicking him down. "Have fun pulling off your plan now." He said before teleporting away. Gosh, Capricorn was a cool dude.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Gomez got up in time to hear that last bit. "O EJA?!," the enraged toa cried. She then incrased the volume of everything she said, generating tar earplugs in all her teammate's ears. "EGEZ WHAT: EJOUR CONFUZION DUZ NOT WORK IF EJOU CANNOT HIR IT!," she screeched over to Zadakh. Then Gomez launched into yet another long-winded tirade about how nerds wouldn't last a second in the Land of Fire and Ice while chucking the last of her electrified chakram at her team's foes.

[Profiles]

BZPP easily used her Shield to block JiMing's sword attacks and countered with her Amethyst Ripper, and it was even easier with the Matoran's attention split between her and Zadakh. She also had her Shield and Amethyst Ripper electrified, which was a shockingly useful technique.