Bionifight 4

Voltex

Slam. Wham. Crash. He was hit by all the attacks, sending him right through the boulder. Capricorn's luck wasn't that good today. As soon as he stopped skidding across the sand, Capricorn teleported to the side of JiMing, and punched him at the speed of a kakama user.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Zadakh crossed his arms and wrapped his wings around himself, letting the Armor absorb as much damage as possible. He waited until he sensed an opening, hoping to catch BZPP off-guard, and then spread his wings in an attempt to stun his foe so he could deliver an uber-punch.

As JiMing was attacked by Capricorn, he nearly swore. He was horribly outmatched in the strength department. They had armor, shotguns, superhuman strength, and he had a bunch of rubber weapons.Time to get creativeHe summoned a tornado that sucked in Capricorn, BZPP, Zadakh, and Josefina. They were launched into the air, and then JiMing used his Glove of Fire to slam them into the ground. He was sure they were going to retaliate brutally, but he wanted to enjoy his small victory.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:Zadakh was swept up and thrown out, but when he saw the fire coming he entered a defensive stance to reduce the damage, and landed on his feet. He then made his usual dash at JiMing, but this time he ducked, kicked at JiMing's feet, and, if he was able to kick them out from under him, he would use an uppercut to fling JiMing high into the air."You should be more careful," Reaper said. "You've been taking lots of damage.""Meh," Zadakh said, shrugging.

I presume JiMing could miss one person if he's trying to suck up four before they can react.Josefina encased herself in tar before the tornado could suck her off her spikit. Now she was a tar-cocooned old lady stuck to a spikit's back who was leading a stampede towards JiMing with what was left of her De-Toa and kikanalo army at her back and a mass of skrall and bone hunters before her. And-as always-she was still firing her shotgun."CHAYNG ZI MUSIC!," the toa shouted. Gekiha turned to 'Heavy Violence', by Toshio Masuda, even more fitting as the heavy AND violent charge moved towards the relatively small toa of Fire to crush him.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:The bullets hit Zadakh and punctured one of his wings, causing him to say, "Dang...now I can't fly..."Then he noticed a swarm of Vorox coming up on the horizon, and Reaper said, "So, what'll it be?""Eh...since I can't fly, I think I'll try to move as little as possible," Zadakh said, taking a defensive stance. "Too bad I don't have range attacks while in Shinryu form..."

Yep, there's the retaliation. He was uppercutted, trampled by an army, and roundhouse kicked.He shook it all off, due to the magic of Bionifight, and used his Earthshaker to cause a sand-quake, throwing everybody else off balance. Except for him, because he used his Gale Spear to keep himself off the ground.OOC:TFL, I'm actually a Ta-matoran.

IC:Zadakh was able to dodge the bullets, but they hit the ground next to him and exploded into smog, temporarily blinding him and...well, if he needs to breathe, it just got difficult, but maybe he doesn't. You can never tell with this guy...Oh, and then he was sandquaked. If it wasn't for the Armor of Shinryu, Zadakh would definitely be down by now, but Armor fashioned from a superboss gives you one usually frustrating aspect of superbosses that suddenly becomes advantageous...They're really, REALLY tough to kill.Of course, Zadakh was still dazed by the sandquake, and by the time he got back up, the Vorox were right there. Thinking quickly, which is unusual for him, he wove through the swarm of Vorox, downing a few but trying to blend in. As he worked his way through them, he thought, Maybe I can sneak off to the Black Spike Mountains and have some time to recover there...

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

Thanks to Josefina's luck and Calix, however, the elderly toa was only flung onto another spikit. She soon commandeered this one and looked for her army...But in the mass confusion, it had disappeared into a throng of warring bodies.The toa shrugged. "JU'S UP FOR SOM AWSOM?," she yelled, then joined the melee alone. Her powers increased exponentially due to the fact that she was essentially fighting everyone by herself, so the the third party blasting away with shotgun would probably not fall for a very good while

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Zadakh was hit by the Rahkshi and hit the ground. He was then trampled by Vorox like the unlucky shopper who trips on Black Friday. When he got up he muttered something, but realized he couldn't speak or hear.Silence...well, at least I won't have to put up with Reaper's insults for a little while. How long does this last, anyway...?Zadakh shrugged. The Vorox were past now and moving on to other Bionifighters, but they had buried him in the sand. Using this to his advantage, Zadakh burrowed deeper, thinking it would be a fairly safe place to rest.

OOC: Meh :PIC:Zadakh settled in and thought, Actually, it's pretty nice down here. The living room could use some redecorating, and the view might not be much, but its a pretty safe neighborhood, and the rent is so low! I really like the set-up, too--I could probably fit a bunch of my game consoles in here. Should be able to fit in a pretty big couch, but where to put the recliner...

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

IC:Since Zadakh was still silenced, he gave a thumbs-up to express his thanks. He then went outside to open the back of the moving van and began bringing stuff in. He looked around the room, thought for a second, and then hung a picture of a girl from some anime nobody has ever heard of, and then he went to the other wall and hung up a larger portrait of himself standing victorious on a battlefield. He also installed a place on the wall where Chaos Reaper could be displayed when it wasn't in use.Next, Zadakh went to get the TV and gaming consoles, which would take a little while.

JiMing burst in and started moving Zadakh's TV and Game consoles with his Gale Spear.When he saw the picture of the anime girl and portrait of Zadakh, his expression turned confused. He shrugged it off and continued helping.

Edited by JiMing

IC:Zadakh gave another thumbs-up, glad that the earlier incident was now behind them. The next thing Zadakh brought in was a display case for the Armor of Shinryu, with a lock that only a Keyblade can open. He's very paranoid about these things. He also brought in some other random anime merchandise that was just kinda thrown around, and then he pulled in a huge couch and positioned it opposite the TV. When he brought in a recliner chair, he paused and looked for a place to put it...tough to find.

JiMIng blasted away some sand with his Gale Spear, creating more room for the recliner.JiMing was playing as Captain Olimar in Brawl, and was failing epcily.

Edited by JiMing