Bionifight 4

Voltex

IC:"There is TOO such a thing as respect!" echoed Zadakh's voice. He was busy fighting Skrall, which actually wasn't too difficult--hold them off with Ethereal Keyblades, Kualsi-jump behind them, and BAM--but there were a lot of them."This is time-consuming!" Zadakh said. He decided to just make bionic narwhals rain down and impale the Skrall, and then he dismissed the narwhals, picked up a Skrall's sword, and triggered the Thornax launcher, not aiming at anyone in particular. Zadakh then picked up a Saw Blade Shield and flew back into the fray."Luckily my shield will protect me! I've been needing a shield..."

Jiming, please don't chain-autohit, and really not like that. While that's technically not a violation of the rules, you just did that to an extremely skilled martial artist who has the power of a Calix contained within her body. You can't just do all that to her (especially not at that range); neither can you hope to get away from her unscathed. In short: That post is ludicrously unrealistic.That was when Jiming realized two things:1. None of his attacks on the old lady had landed,and2. Said old lady was currently gripping the hand that had tried to grab her vodka with one of her own while a puddle of tar prevented their feet from moving."EAT ESO, TONTO!," she cried with a grin as hundreds of volts ran down her armor into her foe. Then tossing aside the stunned Jiming while slicing into him with a few of her worn chakram, she blocked the laser with tar and used her super-strength combined with knowledge of the body and luck to survive being beat up. Gomez was bruised by the blunt force inflicted, quite severely in some cases. But nothing major was broken.Now Josefina went back to partying admidst the bone hunters. She blasted away with both lightning and shotgun merrily, powers increased drastically due to the latter's recognition of thousands of skrall and bone hunters as foes.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Zadakh saw Josefina and said, "Ehm...might want to avoid taking on that one just yet...somehow I doubt that confusing her would slow her down all that much."So he kept raining Ethereal Keyblades on the field while deciding what his next move should be.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

Josefina grinned. "COOOORECTAMUNDO, CHICO," she slurred. The toa then activated her Sonic powers and began blaring out 'Dragostea Din Tei' by O-Zone for some battle music."VLEEEEEESH A VLESH DAR NUUUMA-hic-YAY, NUUMA NUUMA-hic-NUUMA YE," Gomez sang along. She kept on using her powers to hold off the hordes, blocking ethereal keyblades with a tar umbrella as she blasted away.

[Profiles]

IC:"That sounds familiar..."Zadakh was hit by a Thornax and crashed into the sand. When he popped back up, the sand clung to his head in the shape of an afro, but he shook it off, stood up, and knocked sand out of his ears...wait, ears?! He doesn't HAVE ears!! Ugh, whatever..."Hm, I want to try building a new sand castle, but..."He turned to see that he had been shot down by a leader class Skrall. "Maybe a challenge..."Zadakh readied his Keyblade and charged at the leader Skrall.

uurgh haven't been very active today =pSquishy stumbled across the sand, wondering who to fight. As his DRCB was bouncing by, Squishy grabbed it with telekinesis and threw it at... Oh, how about Josefina. Sure. He threw it at Josefina, ready to react to anything she did.Well, maybe not anything she did, but Squishy was confident, so yeah.

overlordsukapon.png

IC:Zadakh clashed blades with the leader class Skrall, and then summoned Ethereal Keblades to circle him...which wiped out the Skrall pretty quickly."No challenge," Zadakh said. He put his stolen Skrall shield on his back and began building a super-amazing sand castle that would put all other sand castles to shame! A monstrous fortress made of sand, sand, and...Vorox bones? How'd those get in there?

JiMing was reeling from Josefina's attack. He was going to have to be careful around her.He used his Gale Spear to create a tornado which sucked in a lot of sand (and, if he was lucky, some of his opponents) and used his Glove of fire to turn the sand to glass. The result: a tower of glass that is going to fall on some unfortunate enemy and send glass shards everywhere.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Josefina chucked her umbrella at the DRBCB. She expanded it to essentially swallow the special weapon in a mass of tar."Av som of my-hic-fuego!," declared Gomez--Right before changing the composition of the tar to kerosene and flicking a spark onto it.An instrumental version of Katy Perry's 'Firework' began playing instead of 'Dragostea Din Tei'. "Zis iz more efitting," Josefina added with another grin, then moved back into tearing away at the skrall (which had begun to land light hits on her, with all the distractions of other foes and whatnot) while launching into a blazing-quite literally, considering she was still with shotgun-rendition of the song. "CUZ BEBE ELLO'R E-hic-FEEEEEEEEEEEEIRWORK..."Thankfully, she didn't have to do anything about JiMing's latest attack. Her feet were still firmly planted in crude tar.

[Profiles]

IC:Zadakh stood atop his massive sand castle, admiring the work and surveying the scene below. "At last...at LONG last...I have completed the ULTIMATE sand castle!! AHAHAHAHAHA! Now I shall spread out and conquer all other sand castles, forming the first SAND KINGDOM!! And then, I'll--"Then the tornado started tearing apart the sand castle. "...NOOOOOOOOO!!"As Zadakh roared in despair at the loss of his sand castle, he summoned the Armor of Shinryu, and then he flew out, shards of glass cutting nicks in his armor, and swung the Chaos Reaper at JiMing."How DARE you destroy my sand castle!!"

JiMing jumped back to avoid the Chaos Reaper."Word of advice. Building castles out of sand is not really a good Idea." he told Zadakh.Then he grabbed Zadakh with his Glove of Fire and tossed him into a pile of glass shards.

IC:Zadakh was being singed by the Glove of Fire, but he used his Armor-enhanced abilities to resist being thrown and threw a super-fast punch with all his power."You know NOTHING of sand castles!! I wanted to create a sand kingdom--SAND! KINGDOM!! What do you have against my dreams?!"

JiMing stumbled backwards due to the force of the punch, but got back up."Sand Kingdom?" JiMing asked? "Who'd want to live in one? For one thing, sand is very fragile, so all the buildings would just collapse into piles! And the sand particles everywhere would damage the lungs of those who lived ther."He then used his Gale Spear to create a cyclone of sand around Zadakh, then used his Glove of Fire to turn it into glass, trapping Zadakh in a gigantic piece of glass.

Edited by JiMing

BZPP attempted to placate the angry Zadakh but epic failed, facepalmed and started to beat up some random Bionifighter with Roundhouse Kicks and Falcon Punches made with water and lightning instead of fire.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC:The pillar shook for a minute before exploding, the sound of glass shattering accompanied by an enraged yell. Zadakh slumped on the ground, glass shards raining down on him, and he said, "Why...do you have to...crush...my...dreams..."He then stood up and shouted, "DREEEEEAAAAAAAAAMS!"Zadakh shot out at JiMing with all his Armor-enhanced speed and unleashed a furious barrage of punches, each one imbued with manly sadness caused by having one's dreams crushed.

Zadakh was mad, JiMing knew that. Over a sand castle? he didn't really understand that.The blows hurt, but JiMing said "Maybe next time you shouldn't build a sand castle in a battlefield."He used his Earthshaker to hit a boulder towards Zadakh.

JiMing veered off to the side as Zadakh came in with the punch, then used his Gale Spear to summon the winds to blow him off to the sides."I thought nerds were supposed to be smart and realistic." said JiMing.

Edited by JiMing

"Then build it out of plastic or something! And besides, lots of people build sand castles so you're not really unique."JiMing used his Earthshaker to pound a boulder into slightly smaller pieces, and used his Gale Spear to blow the rocks and some of the remaining glass shards at Zadakh.

"Ajaja-hic-ja," Josefina cried while she summoned an army of a thousand Power Scream rahkshi to keep up her song and preoccupy the skrall and bone hunters. She moved in a curious sort of drunken swagger, each attack just barely missing her due to Calix-level physical prowess and luck. Instead, BZPP found SHE was the one getting hit. The swaggering of her foe rattled her now-electrified chakram. And each razor ring sliced as it rattled, leaving shocking cuts all along the younger female's arms and legs.Meanwhile, lubricating oil appeared beneath the feet of said paladin as tar made the sand hard. Josefina manipulated it in an attempt to make BZPP trip and fall-not really because she needed it, she was playing for the most part-but because it'd be very nice to crack her back. Oh yes. No killing, but it would still be an advantageous move.

[Profiles]

"You are impossible." JiMing told Zadakh.JiMing charged at Zadakh, and at the last second, rolled around Zadakh's legs and punched him , knocking Zadakh off balance.He then used his Gale Spear to fling the boulder pieces and glass shards at Josefina.

Josefina grinned. So they could stop playing now.The grandma pulled out her sanjiegun and set a chakram spinning like a hula hoop on its top section drunkenly. She then leaped up with her super-strength, trying to bring her Geta Sandals down upon her foe in a shocking (both Sonic and Electric) stomp after releasing her also-electrified chakram to fly towards BZPP first. This attack also aided her in avoiding the boulder pieces and glass shards, meaning they were now flying at the paladin. The whole attack was totally economic-nothing was wasted."AJAJAJA! ERES UNA BUENA CHICA!"

[Profiles]

JiMing was hit by Zadakh's Reaper, and he was angry. He summoned another tornado around him, and once again started swinging his sword and Gale Spear madly into Zadakh especially, BZPP, and Josefina.He got dizzy, but recovered more quickly this time.

I presume it would take a bit of time for a Jutlin to destroy twenty different chakram, a huge flask of vodka, and a sanjiegun, especially considering they're all protosteel...But I'll play along.Josefina had lost it for sure this time. Why else would she have blue-green flames for eyeballs?Giving BZPP a look that would've SLAUGHTERED, the toa embedded all the glass and boulders-not to mention JiMing-within a giant wall of tar. She then changed its composition to kerosene and threw a spark in. Next, Gomez activated her Sonic element. Her female foe's ear's hearing sensitivity increased around ten times--And then she, charging at her foe, began to rant in a scream."ERES MUY ESTUPIDO! ERES TAN ESTUPIDO DE UN TONTO! VAS A KARZHANI!"

[Profiles]

Gomez could not mess with BZPP's hearing but she could increase the sound of her own voice, the effect was the same. BZPP fell to the ground clutching her ears and screaming a little from the pain, not that anyone could hear her.OOC: It is beyond the power of the element of sonics to mess with my hearing, the only way to do that would be to get Dalu's weapons...But I'll play along.

She could magnify each sound once it reaches BZPP's ear. That's more along the lines of what I meant.Josefina grinned evilly. Pulling out her Survivalist Shotgun, she stopped and began to fire it at BZPP. Its blast was even louder than her screams, and the shells would deal damage as well.

[Profiles]

JiMing was really angry : angry at Josefina for being a difficult target to hit, angry at BZPP for turning his weapons into rubber, and especially angry at Zadakh for beating him up over a sand castle.He let out a loud scream, and summoned a windstorm that nearly covered the entire battlefield. With sand flying everywhere, JiMing used his Glove of Fire to rurn the sand to glass, trapping Vorox, Bone Hunters, Skrall, and most importantly: Josefina, BZPP, and Zadakh in glass.Breathing heavily, JiMing was enjoying his victory, however long it might last.

Edited by JiMing

BZPP was flung away bu the first blast of the shotgun and this saved her from being encased in the glass as the shotgun pellets knocked the sand away from her. She lay there for several minutes until she had recovered enough to fight and then looked around for Gomez.OOC: JiMing, you cannot perform attacks of that power, encasing one person in glass is fine but several people is too much.