Bionifight 4

Voltex

IC:Zadakh walked out of the arena, stretched, and yawned. "I had the weirdest dream..."He then summoned Chaos Reaper, who said, "It wasn't a dream.""Oh..."He then saw the chaos that Squishy was causing, and said, "Well, time to get to work."Zadakh reattached the Mystic Knight Gear and Ethereal Keyblade Generator to his Keyblade, and then he used the Kanoka Kadin to fly out, carefully dodging the DRCB and other attacks, and sent a few Ethereal Keyblades flying at Squishy.

Just so you know, I'm holding a Special Weapon poll in my blog. Link.The keyblades hit like a dozen blunted but still sharp knives jabbing into Squishy's form. After releasing a quick shout of pain, he turned and growled at Zadakh. Summoning one million soldiers, half of Visorak and half of Rahkshi. He then followed up by kinetically throwing his bowling ball at Zadakh.

overlordsukapon.png

IC:Ethereal Keyblades circled around Zadakh briefly before flying out at the army. So distracted was he that the bowling ball hit him right in the face."OW!" he said, putting a hand to his face. "I think I have a nosebleed...""You don't have a nose!" Reaper said."Oh yeah..." Zadakh said.He then looked to see if any of Squishy's army was left, and if so, he charged in and cleared them with brute physical strenth. Ethereal Keyblade projectiles are nice and all, but good ol' fashioned violence is never out of fashion!

IC:Zadakh slashed the army as it flew at him. Sure, a few body parts hit him and caused a wee bit o' damage, but he didn't mind. "So the targets are coming to me this time!" he said. Then he realized he was out of targets."Oh...well, guess I should be practicing with my Ethereal Keyblade Generator anyway," Zadakh said. "Must master my special weapons...and get more of them."He summoned a bunch of Ethereal Keyblades and sent them flying at Squishy. The pseudo shield would likely foil his efforts, but he was hoping that at least one could get through. Not that he had a plan as to what to do if it DID work, though...

"Hey, a penny!" Squishy exclaimed as he looked in the sand, dropping his pseudo shield. Then the keyblades hit, making faint "pling" sounds as they embedded into his skin. Squishy tumbled back a bit, grunting. He pulled the... keys? Out of his side and tossed them on the ground, laughing as he stepped on them."Ha! How's that for you..." Squishy mocking started to shout at Zadakh, but realized that the blades had disappeared. In anger, he increased Zadakh's gravity to an extreme point. It took plenty of concentration, but to Squishy, it was worth it.

overlordsukapon.png

BZPP warped to right above Squishy and sent an orb of lightning into the base of his skull. She saw that her attack had missed due to some Androids halberd, while she admired the weapon she had to destroy its user. "IPhones are better!!" She yelled as poured lasers into Capricorn.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

JiMing used his Gale Spear too create a mini-tornado around him, and spun both his spear and his sword madly as he rammed into Capricorn, Zadakh, BZPP, and Squishy.Though soon after, he collapsed, dizzy and open to attacks.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

BZPP watched JiMing and Capricorn fight each other with mild amusement. She had blown around a bit by the storm but she was immune to mental attacks and her Shield made melee attacks pointless against her and so was in good condition. She created a heavy mist around the battlefield and shot lightning into the mist, which would conduct the electrical energy to any combatants in the mist.

IC:Zadakh crashed into the sands under the enhanced gravity. He would've used it to his advantage, but in this sandy environment all he was able to do was bury his Keyblade even deeper in the sand. He dug himself out and started to build a sand caslte, but then he was hit by some guy's spinning attack, which also destroyed his sand castle."NO!" Zadakh shouted. "My sand castle...ruined! Now how can I start my own sand kingdom?!"Then a Vorox leapt up out of the sand and stung him."Ouch."He then attacked the Vorox with a Plasma Spellblade, and Reaper said, "You know, this Mystic Knight Gear isn't really all that useful, considering our foes don't really have Elemental weaknesses.""Yeah...but it's cool," Zadakh said.He then turned around and shouted, "A PHONE SHOULD MAKE PHONE CALLS, NOTHING ELSE!!"This was just Nerdy enough to spread confusion, so he Kualsi-jumped over to Capricorn and swung his Keyblade. He also sent some Ethereal Keyblades at BZPP, but since he wasn't totally focused on both attacks, they might not hit. He was also electrocuted, but meh.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

BRAAPzzzzHNKKKPLowKABOOEYSquishy been hit, then hit again, then hit one more time, and to wrap it up was knocked around three more times. He growled, not being able to see anything in the mist, and sent out dozens of vines and thorns and flytraps. Squishy then recreated his pseudo shield and started blindly wandering around in the fog.

overlordsukapon.png

BZPP was focused on her mist and the lightning bolts, which seemed to not affect Zadakh. She was hit by the blades but her health regeneration let her recover quickly.OOC: JiMing, you can't ignore Zadakh's confusion, its a verbally activated version of a Makuta's confusion power and thus you can't just act like its nothing, you are the weakest person in this round, except Capricorn but he's a veteran player. You can't act like our attacks are nothing. Keep this up and the PIG will be here.

OOC: The electricity does affect Zadakh, he's just too stupid to do anything about it.IC:Zadakh felt the urge to twitch, but he didn't see how that could happen with a Vahki head. Since there was some confusion about his own susceptibility to a recent attack, he decided to let it go, but...this was the third time his powers had been ignored."Remember that for me, will you?" he asked Reaper.Reaper rolled its eye, and Zadakh Kualsi jumped to JiMing and smashed the Keyblade into him, in addition to a few Ethereal Keyblades.

JiMing was, without warning, struck by some Keyblade whatchimacallit.Angry, he slashed his sword at Zadakh screaming, "Just try to nerd confuse me again, I'm immune to it, I'm a nerd too!"

Edited by JiMing

BZPP was hit and flung away by the powerful blow but again, her regeneration let her recover quickly and she sent some lightning and lasers at Zadakh and JiMing after she had summoned a toa of medicine and he gave her some pills to help with the pain. JiMing was still ignoring Zadakh's powers so the PIG came down and turned all of JiMing's weapons into rubber, they still had their powers but were rubber, the PIG also bopped the offender on the head.

IC:Zadakh was pretty ticked off now. He read JiMing's character file and said, "I don't see anything on here about nerdiness, resistance to confusion, resistance to nerdiness, or any of that. You. Have. No. Way. Of. Ignoring. My. Freakin. POWER."A bunch of attacks hit Zadakh. They all did damage, which wasn't diminished at all, but he was so angry he didn't flinch. He Kualsi jumped right in front of JiMing, grabbed him by the neck, and proceeded to strangle him while Nerd-ranting about internet memes. It was very confusing.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

JiMing explained that he was a nerd too, and was simply not affected by nerd-talk at all.He sighed, and just went off to get another pair of weapons, if that was allowed.

Edited by JiMing

The PIG came down again and gave JiMing a stronger bop on the head and warned him that if this behavior was continued that JiMing would find himself in big trouble and without weapons.OOC: This is blatant ignoring of the rules JiMing, I may not be a Co-Host but I am a Senior Bionifighter and I know the rules.

OOC: I'm new to the game all right? I'll get the hang of it.IC: JiMing sighed even deeper, he told the pig, "All right, All right."This time he was confused by Zadakh's nerd rant, but he understood every meme he was talking about. It was just really difficult to follow.

IC:Zadakh threw JiMing away and took a deep breath...somehow. It still hasn't been established if he has lungs. At least, I don't think so..."Ticks me off when people ignore my powers like they're Dragon Ball GT," Zadakh mumbled.He then threw a bunch of Ethereal Keyblades in every direction, but was Thornax-sniped by a Skrall.

Survivalist Shotgun approved. Therefore, I'm looking for a good place to jump in...Anyone want to see Josefina coming out of a hospital, totally healed and with all weapons back to normal (plus her special weapons)?-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

JiMing turned some sand into glass with his Glove of Fire, and used his Gale Spear to shoot it at Zadakh and BZPP.He knew that melee combat would be stupid if your weapons were rubber, so he had to keep this battle off-contact.

IC:Zadakh created a 'fan' of Ethereal Keyblades to block some of the glass, but some of the shards still got through and cut him."Wait until I get my glass-based special weapon...if I ever get that far...maybe..."He then dodged a Thornax from that Skrall earlier. "And do you have nothing better to do?!"Zadakh then used his Kadin to fly over the arena, scattering Ethereal Keyblades everywhere.

IC:Zadakh was then sucked up into the storm. "Ugh..."He used an Air Spellblade to slice open an escape in the clouds, and then he flew out...and was hit by that bloody Skrall again. "THAT'S IT!"He charged at the Skrall, throwing Ethereal Keyblades the whole way, and when he landed he saw a bunch more Skrall. Including some elite Skrall."...Really?"

JiMing laughed at Zadakh and BZPP, shouting "YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MAKE ME HELPLESS BY TURNING MY WEAPONS INTO RUBBER?"He continued laughing until an army of Skrall trampled him. His only thoughts were "Ow."

Edited by JiMing

"As ze ese wher ay com from..."Squishy heard the safety of a firearm being removed behind him."PUM!" And "PUM!" went the Survivalist Shotgun and a good deal of lightning multiple times as Josefina fired into the mass of Bone Hunters-and one very trampled frog-with all she had.Feel free to move out of the way, considering Squishy could hear the safety being removed 'n' all. Also won't be back for a while.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

JiMing grinned, and told Josefina, "Usually I respect people older than me, but in Bionifight, there is no such thing as respect!"He bopped her on the head with his rubber sword, took her flask of vodka and threw it far away, and used his Gale Spear to blow her away.