Bionifight 4

Voltex

Josefina merely grinned. With some Sonics combined with super-strength, she cracked free of it easily and attempted to blast JiMing. Thankfully her Survivalist Shotgun gave her resistance to the high temperatures, but she wasn't so sure about the others."Chico, ellu are tan estupido. Com back when ellu learn how to fight," Gomez deadpanned. She turned up her nose at his attempts to incapacitate.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Beano was late to the party again. That was horrible. Stupid time lag. Turning around, he found Josefinastanding there. Pulling out his Jelly beans, he threw it into her shotgun hole.Beano: HAH!then he did that again, except this time it was fired from his Superossimsonicgun at Mach 30.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

BZPP stood up and drew a bright silver gun from her new Coat and shot several small bullets at JiMing with perfect accuracy.OOC: I have my Gunslinger Coat approved, check it out on the first page.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

OOC: Yes I can, read my profile, and I may have been a bit unclear but what I meant was that the rahkshi's power was plasma. Sorry for the ambiguity in my post, I will be more precise in the future.BZPP now drew her Aurum Ripper and her Shield and charged JiMing with her weapons ready.

Josefina grinned. It was a good thing she still had Oil power left.Using it, she cleaned out the Survivalist Shotgun entirely. The special weapon now sparkled with pristine cleanliness, and she took a few moments to admire its awesome looks....Just before Gomez got back to blasting Beano with it, that was."AJAJAJA! WHER AY COM FROM, WI IT BINS FOR SNAKZ. WI AR TU BIZI ITING-hic-FRID MUAKA!," she exclaimed with a delirious smirk as she plugged away. Argentina, land of fire and ice-indeed. And pretty snazzy cowboys, if she did say so herself.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

JiMing blasted Beano with some some sand into the face with his Gale Spear."That'll teach him for not use proper grammar." he thought.

Wut.=====Beano was hit several times; However, he decided to ignore that. Then, he created a really big bean. He put it on his foot, did some cool tricks, then kicked it at JiMing for fail accusation.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

BZPP was really tired of JiMing dodging everything she threw at him even though she was more then twice as powerful and thus should have hit a few times. BZPP used alchemy to create a cement block around JiMings head then held him in place with telekinesis and blasted him with smog bullets, lightning and lasers.

@Moc1: You shouldn't be surprised that none of BZPP's attacks are landing because she's twice as powerful. You should be surprised because she's a lot faster and/or making very tough attacks to get out of unscathed.@JL: I'm not sure one can really ignore a shotgun blast, especially not from a military-grade shotgun =/Josefina blasted Beano once more with an electrified shell. The toa then swaggered away, back to fighting bone hunters.

[Profiles]

It appeared that JiMing was inactive so BZPP turned her attention to Josefina, "I'm the First Female Bionifighter! And I will be the only one by the end of this day!!!" BZPP drew her Aurum Ripper and Nova Blade and charged at Josefina with a quick combo by the Aurum Ripper that was followed by a stab from the Nova Blade. In physical prowess BZPP and Gomez were pretty much equal, they both had a Calix, Josefina had very good luck and was super-strong but BZPP was faster, had more stamina and was not at all weak even when compared to Gomez.

@TFL: Yeah. In real life. In Bionifight?Its Bionifight.=====Beano was hit by electrical bullets - while the bullets hurt him like before, the electricity fried him enough to make him do a pokerface dance. Turning towards JiMing who was thankfully stuck in telekinesis, cement and his own body, Beano picked up the Superossimsonicgun, put some dirt on it, and then launched a ton of dirt at JiMing, hoping to bury him - from above using the AC Hericopter, and at Mach 30. Beano: Trolololololol~

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

@JL: I know that. But I feel one should, even in Bionifight, feel pain.Josefina grinned. Stashing away her Survivalist Shotgun, the toa used super-strength combined with Calix-agility and excellent luck to jump backwards, away from both attacks--And onto a surprised bone hunter's spikit, whose rider she kicked off. She took a deep breath as the spikit bucked, stalling BZPP by generating lubricating oil under her feet to make her slip and some tar before the rest of her falling body."Alrit. If memori from mai gaucho dias serves me right..."The spikit suddenly stopped bucking as she grabbed its reins. Josefina grinned."Ai just got a rid."The spikit turned and pounded towards BZPP at all possible speed while Josefina pulled out her shotgun with non-rein controlling hand and blasted away. She summoned another army of 100,000 De-Toa on kikanalo to charge after her and create a stampede while playing "Gekiha" by Takanashi Yasuharu-or in English, "Crushing"."GAUCHO POWERS: ACTIVATE! I. AM. CRUSHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

[Profiles]

BZPP warped out of the way frustrated, the Calix she had canceled out Josefina's Calix and Gomez's luck was canceled out by BZPP enhanced speed. BZPP now turned the sand under the feet of Josefina and her army to bromine* which is toxic and corrosive plus its vapors are also toxic and corrosive.*Bromine is the only pure element besides mercury which is a liquid.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Uh...Enhanced speed doesn't do much when massively enhanced strength allows you to push off with that kind of force, because that's essentially speed and force in one package. Luck and speed do not equal each other as well.And I thought BZPP charged at Josefina. That would imply she had some time to notice and get away.Unfortunately for BZPP, that didn't slow down the front of the army much as they got to charge at full speed and were off the second layer of sand which had been saturated by the first the fastest. The back was now beginning to fall as they were exposed to the toxic morass longer, and the occasional kikanalo was dropping. But Josefina remained untouched due to the fact that it took some time for the fumes to rise.Therefore, an army of kikanalo led by one spikit, all with varying degrees of corrosion present in their armor, now pushed forwards a massive stampede of skrall and bone hunters. With a shotgun being fired into the latter and a storm of bromine fumes behind the former.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Sorry, still kinda asleep, my old Ipod is having trouble syncing and I'm trying to transfer the data on it to my new one so I spent a lot of time on that instead of sleeping.BZPP now shrugged summoned a toa of sign making and had him make a sign that said, "Opponent needed for one 'BZPP' apply at front desk"

@JL: I know that. But I feel one should, even in Bionifight, feel pain.

Feeling pain and being in Bionifight means you feel pain but you can also go like 'GRRR RAGE!' And then super saiyan and actually be allowed to have stuff like that just for fun.====Beano found JiMing not replying, so he turned around, picked up some sand, and threw it at BZPP. Then, he tried to throw some at the whisky Josefina was holding. If sand got in, who knows what would happen. Drunk with sand inside. Not a good reaction, he would think. Very....sandy.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

BZPP really ticked JiMIng off. So did Beano.So JiMing took a large boulder, used his Gale Spear to create a mini cyclone to carry it up. He dropped it on Beano who was cartoonishly flattened.Then JiMing took that large piece of glass with Zadakh still inside it, then used his Gale Spear to quickly shoot it at BZPP.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:Zadakh's glass slumber had given him time to recover, reflect, and find inner peace.Then, when he realized he was being tossed around like a blitzball, the peace went poof.He broke out of the glass and punched JiMing, saying, "I am NOT a weapon for your use!!"Turning to BZPP, he said, "And the same goes for you!!"Zadakh flew at BZPP to attack.

I disagree. There's still going to be a second of pain.Josefina's flask was closed. Therefore, no sand got in it.But Beano had still attracted her attention. "DRIV ZEM TUWARDZ HIM!," she cried, epic music still thundering in the background as the kikanalo began to turn the stampede towards Beano.

[Profiles]

IC:"A paladin, swearing?!" Zadakh remarked. He was so surprised that he was caught by Capricorn. The attacks of Capricorn sure hurt like heck, but his Armor of Shinryu boosted his endurance, so he was able to deal with the pain and kicked Capricorn in the jaw.