Bionifight 4

Voltex

IC:"So why did you possess me, anyway?""...Um...nooooo reeeeasoooon...""...Seriously? You just possessed me for the heck of it?""Thaaaat is correeeeeeeect.""Man, you're a lame ghost. You should at least have a plan if you'e going to go to the trouble of possessing someone!""Doooon't question meeeeeee!""But really, though. Neither of us is at full power like this.""It does not matterrrrrrr...once I activate your Aaaaaarmooooooor...""Oi, don't do that!"

IC:Power began to radiate from Ghost Zadakh, and in a second his Armor of Shinryu formed. He raised the Chaos Reaper and prepared to attack...but then he hunched over, seemingly in pain, and a few seconds later he appeared to throw up. A green glob shot out of his Kanoka launcher and his optical circuitry returned to normal, and Zadakh said, "Whew...see, I told you that you didn't want to do that."The ghost floated away, and Zadakh returned to normal and said, "Eugh, it'll take forever to get rid of that taste..."

iBrow did mention that...NujaniiNujanii used his RSotS to block the lazers, then realized that he had the shield in the appearence of a mirror. The lasers must have been sent back at BZPP. Nujanii ignited his jetpacks and flew above BZPP, throwing fire downwards through his disk launcher and at BZPP and Zahdak. Nujanii added a disk of weakening level 1 to the barage aimed at BZPP.

IC:As Zadakh fell and Nujanii rose, Zadakh held out Mystic Reaper to smack his foe. "How rude."Zadakh prepared to make an Ethereal Keyblade attack, but then the house shifted and he ended up falling off a balcony. With increased weight, that is incredibly painful.

Nujanii found himself rather unwelcome upstairs as well...Or rather, someone found HIM and decided he was rather unwelcome. Several shotgun shells were now heading towards his body as tar kept his feet in place."ECHICO! EJU DU NOT DISTERB EJOUR ELDERS!"Josefina was getting out of one of the beds, rubbing eyes with one hand as she blasted away with the other.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

NujaniiTar was not hoding his feet to the floor, as Nujanii had removed it. Nujanii's Arthron alerted him to the projectiles that were coming his way. Nujanii turned off his jetpacks and fell downwards slightly to avoid them. Nujanii then flew up to confront a strange female. Nujanii did what anyone would have done. He ran her through with an ignited dagger, then (making sure he didn't leave his dagger in her) flew off as fast as his Kakama would carry him. Which was pretty fast.

I think I explicitly stated that I ran you through, leaving no room to dodge.NujaniiNujanii avoided the projectiles (Which his Arthron had allowed him to detect) by turning a corner. Nujanii ran down a staircase, then through a maze of passages, ending up directly behind the Arthron-less Josephina. Nujanii ran her through with an ignited dagger, then shoved her down to where BZPP was. A floor below.

NujaniiNujanii was thrown off balance by a random earthquake. Nujanii fell off of the edge of the floor and flew upwards, unlike Josephina, whom Nujanii had pushed on his previous post. Now immune to the shaking of the ground, Nujanii was free to attack others. He threw a fireball at each other player.

I think I don't quite understand how one can do that to a lady with good luck swaggering around encircled in chakram wearing a Calix with Oil. At the very least she should have room to dodge.One can't dodge shotgun blasts that easily when you're trying to run someone through with a dagger in an enclosed space. Especially not when said blaster has luck and reflexes.And I don't quite understand how Nujanii ended up behind her either. You implied he was on the same floor as her...Yet going down a flight and through a maze results in him somehow being able to sneak up behind Josefina? I also believe she'd be moving by that point.Gomez grimaced. But as the dagger was shoved through her, tar seeped out from her back onto Nujanii's hand and attempted to fling him down after her. She landed in a perfect roll to minimize damage and looked around for a foe.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC:"I don't know if ghosts technically qualify as 'undead'."Zadakh was cut by the Aurum Ripper and shook by the earthquake, and said, "It's a bit ironic...Chaos Reaper's localized name is Chaos Ripper." Nerd powers activate!He rushed at BZPP...or so it seemed. It was actually an illusion, and Zadakh hoped that the illusion coupled with the confusion would allow him to deliver a powerful slash to his target.

Round 23 Over.The winner of this round... difficult decision. So we have two winners! And those winners happen to be called kanohi_master and JiMing. You may both pm me a special weapon for me to approve via pm.Round 24: Bionifight (Regular)For this round you all find yourselves on top of a giant Caterpillar. Make of that what you will. Falling off the caterpillar means an endless fall into the void. Good luck.-ibrow

IC:Zadakh stood on the catepillar's head, saying, "He looks hungry...in fact, I might go so far as to call this a very hungry catepillar. I shall feed my enemies to it!"Noticing the Void, he said, "Oh hey, it's that place where I killed Shinryu. That should make it easier to call my Armor--won't have to worry about transaction fees."He drew Mystic Reaper and looked down to see who was there.

Squishy happily deployed his new Companion Shark, which laser-shot his Anaconda Summoner, turning it into ashes which fell down into the void. Squishy would've wondered how the caterpillar was seemingly floating, but decided not to dwell on it and instead targeted Nujanii. Black Eyes growled and teleported over to the... Toa? Guy? Dude? Nujanii? IDK. Anyway, Black Eyes started shooting laser after laser at the ->Nujanii|(2)c.Squishy smiled grimly and started walking over to the ->Nujanii|(2)c, hefting his Monsterquake Inducer and kinetically holding his bowling ball.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

Josefina swigged down some vodka. She then began to blast off her shotgun towards the front of the giant caterpillar from her position entrenched on the end of its tail, stuck to its surface with tar and within a foxhole."Chicos, eplease du not esteal my vodka. It makes me veri sad."

[Profiles]

Josefina blasted away the hand of fire with a sound wave. "HOW EDARE EJOU DISRESPECT EJOUR ELDERS!," she shouted, having gone from delectable to less-than-savory....And not in taste, either. That would currently be 'ALCOHOL'.The toa now began to fire electrified shells at JiMing. With her inactive hand, she placed chakram atop the walls of her foxhole as sights and additional fortification, plus easy usage if things got closer.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

JiMIng used his Gale Spear to blast him into the air to avoid the shells.While softning his fall with a cushion of air, he told Josefina, "At least I can somewhat understand what you are saying now....."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Josefina grinned while she blasted. "SI! WE WILL SHOW HIM TU NOT DISRESPECT US!"The toa generated a vast glob of tar in the air above JiMing by twenty bio and let it drop while talking. Hopefully their planning would serve as a distraction while he was hit by it and slammed down towards the pellets by its immense mass.

[Profiles]

JiMIng jumps off the Caterpillar into the abyss to avoid the tar.He uses his Gale Spear to manipulate the winds so that he "flies" back up. He uses his Glove of Fire to harden the tar so that he can stand on it."Any other tricks?"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

How did he see the tar in time to jump that far? Remember, I said a 'VAST' gob. Not 'you can avoid it just be jumping into the abyss'-gob.Besides, Josefina would just get what she wanted then-a JiMing she could hit because he moved down. She was planning for him to move down one way or another.Josefina smirked. She manipulated the tar's consistency and controlled its movement so that eight tendrils sprouted from it and attempted to cocoon JiMing."BUENAS NOCHES, CHICO!," the toa called. She kicked back and enjoyed some more of her vodka.

[Profiles]