Bionifight 4

Voltex

Cole sighed a smile of relief, the ghost were gone. Although he was still stuck with me a narrator. Ex dee. Anyway his relief on the matter was short lived, apparently the abyss wasn't an abyss at all. Rather a chrysalis, and this Caterpillar was going through metamorphosis. Suddenly a wing materialized. Now what you all or thinking, that's preposterous, that's not how it works. Well I have two words for you. Creative License. Also Bionifight is pretty wacked. Unpause, yes we were paused before, now we are upaused. The battle resumed and another wing appeared. Cole tried to run away, but obviously it was of no use. This caterpillar, I mean butterfly. Actually it's more of a middle ground between the two. Nevermind, anyway this whateveryouwanttocallit was breaking loose.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Unfortunately for JiMing, the tendrils weren't done that easily. He had turned his back on them. And now they were back in full force.Tar encased his legs. It began to creep up the rest of his body quite quickly...Meanwhile, Josefina kept firing at the midgety guy. Maybe she'd eventually get lucky and an electrified pellet or two would stun him for a second.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Squishy began to have a nervous breakdown because of the spike in activity. It scared him.Squishy shook this off, thinking positive thoughts. Positive thoughts along the lines of blowing up everyone on the battlefield with an atomic bomb, eating a deep-fried Twinkie, and watching Napoleon Dynamite. Preferably all three.Anyway, Squishy commanded Black Eyes over to the current carnage, who quickly teleported over and began shooting lasers left and right. Squishy, too, charged in. Firing a sonic charge off from his Monsterquake Inducer, throwing his DRCB, and kinetically whirling his bowling ball around at random.

overlordsukapon.png

:( iBrow you still haven't confirmed my special weapon from lastlastround. Didn't BZPP forwards it to you? :|Beano jumped around on the trampoline until he realized it was moving on nothing. This was slightly stupid. A worm. He turned around, and spun a bean whipe around his head, creating something similar to a helicopter, although that didn't make him fly. He found squishy swinging his bowling bowl, so he threw the spinning beanwhip. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I sent it to him but it takes him a while. And when I'm out of character I'm MoC1 not BZPP. ;)BZPP blocked any random attacks with her Shield and began to talk to Josefina about how young people these days were so disrespectful to their elders and betters.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

NujaniiNujanii decided not to wait any longer for his new special weapon. Nujanii teleported in and shoved BZPP off of the cater pillar, saying "Who is better now?"Nujanii jumped down after her, igniting his jet packs to make his decent faster. He quickly caught up with BZPP and began hurling kanoka at her. They both knew that Nujanii could fly back to safety, but could BZPP?

BZPP would have been dead by now but she had enhanced speed like Nujanii, but to a lesser extent and that combined with her Calix let her dodge the fireballs. She now Jutlin-ed Nujanii's dagger and drew her Aurum Ripper, curious as to whether its massive cutting power was a match for the PSJS.

Squishy watched in awe as BZPP and Nujanii dished it out. True, he's somewhat used to this already, but Squishy simply isn't very fast or strong or well-coordinated. These guys, on the other hand, were like Squishy's idols. And when they were here, ToD and Josefina were incredible.​BUT due to some slow warp in the time-space continuum Squishy was JUST NOW hit with Beano's spinning beans. Squishy was flung back a bit, actually falling off of the caterpillar. Squishy seemed to have forgotten he could levitate, but he could see Black Eyes just over the top of the caterpillar, so he teleported up to him. When Squishy was up, he targeted Beano and kinetically slammed his bowling ball in his general direction, along with a barrage of lasers from Black Eyes.

overlordsukapon.png

NujaniiWhile Nujanii prepared to take the reaper on his RSotS, Nujanii ducked under Beano's kick without giving any other sign that he had so much as noticed Beano's presence. The Arhtron was a wise choice. Nujanii Knew that he could not permenantly lose his PSJS, but he had no inclination to lose it temporarily either. He was still outpowered with only four special weapons. And Nujanii knew it well. He actually could only use three special weapons at the moment because he had not yet gained his previous rounds' winnings.

Edited by kanohi_master

IC:Zadakh took a few attacks, but thanks to his Sweater Vest it didn't bother him all that much. Then he miraculously had an idea! Yes, the moron we all know as 'Exo-Zadakh' had an idea. Combining the powers of his Mystic Knight Gear and Ethereal Keyblade Generator, Zadakh created a bunch of Sonic Keyblades, and then sent them out over a wide area, and then sent more Sonic Keyblades to collide with those and release sonic waves over pretty much the entire field. These waves weren't strong enough to damage anyone, but Zadakh hoped that maybe, just maybe, they would cause enough interference that Nujanii would not be able to use his Arthron to find Zadakh, who was using his Huna to sneak up and slash him.

NujaniiThe sonics did interfere with Nujanii's arthron, but he vaguely sensed something behind him. he therefore jumped over BZPP, executed a flip in mid-air, landed, and spun around, stabbing at BZPP's back with his remaining dagger. Nujanii didn't know that he had unknowingly avoided two attacks.

Edited by kanohi_master

BZPP's jaw dropped as she realized what Zadakh was doing and how incredibly smart that was and in doing so she was vulnerable to and hit by Nujanii's attacks.OOC: That is cool.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

I take a hit every now and then. You got me pretty good last round (when I hit the ceiling due to your slash.) Keep trying. Nujanii may be an expert dodger, but keep in mind that his offensive abilities are limited and he has no protection against Sonics. At all. I'd also recomend ice or water. You also may want to try gravity; that's pretty much impossible to dodge.As for melee weaknesses, the head, neck, and hands are not covered by special weapons.He's immune to lightning, mentally shielded, and highly resistant to fire (nigh invulnerable, actually). The PSJS and BoH cover most of his body and the RSotS helps cover the rest.

Edited by kanohi_master

Nujanii has an Arthron, emitting a hypersonic frequency at all times, usually at a low level. Things too fast (Kakama-speed ninja kicks, Mach 30 bullets, teleportation) and un-evadable attacks (Flash freeze, water globe, lack of air traps) cannot be evaded unless the user misses or the Arthron guy can teleport or block or something. For those things, I would expect a Calix or something.Arthron's can be shut down when you block or disrupt the hypersonic noise. Simple noise will not work - you need lots of Hypersonic noise AT THE CORRECT FREQUENCY (So the Arthron decides it can hear them), not hearable by regular ears (Human). By sending them around, the Arthron will receive them....and basically cause a supreme headache until you stop using it, in which case, nothing.Stop the OOC posts lah.=====Beano got smashed by a bowling ball, giving him a bit of a concussion and knocking him off the caterpillar. However, he flew back up, and soon found Zadakh hurling sonic keyblades. Good enough to keep Arthron users away. He turned towards Nujanii, and fired a Mach 30 bean at him, followed up by a Kakama superspeed ninja tornado spinning kick.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

That's more like it! Hit me where I'm weak!The above sentences were directed at Pahrak, not Beano.NujaniiNujanii was struck from behind by the water keyblades. Nujanii wasn't hurt physically (he has his PSJS that covers his back), but the water was... somewhat painful. How? Nujanii was a Toa of Fire. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was cold. If there was another, it was water. If there was a third, it was Beano's attack. Nujanii flew upwards to avoid Beano. His Arthron would let him detect things at high speeds, just not with all the interference. Nujanii, back in the air, was ready to rain death on his foes.

The below was just approved by iBrow. And perfect timing too.Virtus Robes- These ancient magical robes are self regenerative. For example, when the wearer is stabbed they fix themselves. These robes also reduce incoming energy attacks' effect greatly and amplify the elemental attacks of the wearer. They cover the torso, arms, and legs (over the PSJS). Due to the magic of the game, they don't degrade (one of a few modifications I made for them to fit into Bionifight)NujaniiNujanii suddenly found himself floating, surrounded by a golden light. Virtus robes (without the hood) materialized around him. Nujanii now felt that he was a match for any of the other combatants, even those with five special weapons. THe golden light slowly dissipated and Nujanii was once more flying above a big caterpillar.

Edited by kanohi_master

The Elemental Hypercane (anything worse than a class 5 hurricane is a hypercane) was still raging even though almost everybody was ignoring it. The power of the storm was unstoppable so Zadakh's meager attempt to stop it would be useless.

Yay! First name change! Bet you don't know who I am now :PNujaniiNujanii's golden orb of special weapon granting had prevented him from initially taking damage from the storm. However, now it was gone. Nujanii was protected by his special weapons from most of it, but was sent to the grou- er- caterpillar by sonics, gravity, light, shadow and iron. How a few of Nujanii's weaknesses got into the storm? Nujanii neither knew nor cared.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

NujaniiNujanii got up from the ground. His PSJS took most of the damage (that thing's invaluable). Nujanii then summoned a Dragon Scimitar wielding toa of fire. Nujanii grabbed the scimmy, then activated his shield. He was now ready to take on BZPP. The toa of fire covered Nujanii as he walked epicly towards BZPP. "Now, let's have a little melee, eh?"

BZPP grinned and drew her Aurum Ripper and Shield and destroyed Nujanii's remaining dagger with her Jutlin. "Your weapons are an unneeded variable," And with that she turned the scimitar into rubber with her alchemy. "I've gotten a few new tricks."

IC:Zadakh crossed his arms, sat down, and grumbled, "Unstoppable, huh? Hrm, how am I supposed to..."He looked up and said, "Oh, duh. Take out the Toa!"Standing up, Zadakh activated the Armor of Shinryu, which flew out of the Void surrounding them and attached to him. Omega followed, but Zadakh had a brief epic battle to defeat the machine before turning back towards the Toa. Flying out with all his power, Zadakh braved the dangers of the storm, which still hurt like Karzahni even with his Armor on, and when he reached the Toa he began decimating them all with his superboss powah!

Moc, you directly contradicted my post. Instead of retrieving the head you had a "no that didn't happen" post. That's not fun. I could say, "BZPP didn't slash Nujanii because she was retrieving her head" but I won't. Why? Directly contradicting someone's post is often bad sportsmanship. That's the best description I could come up with. It's terribly annoying and can make you positively invincible.Please don't do it. There are times where it's ok or even necessary. This isn't one of them.NujaniiNujanii's rebounding sent the sword back with enough force to rip it from his opponent's hand.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

IC:Zadakh finished obliterating the Toa generating the storm, and then sat down on the caterpillar to catch his breath. "I took a lot of damage from that storm...""You always take a lot of damage," Reaper said. "Not very good at dodging."Zadakh shrugged and said, "Meh, everyone has their specialties. Dodging isn't one of mine."