Bionifight 4

Voltex

"WINDY!" As Zakaro swirled around on his Gadunka, some rocks hit the Gadunka and it died. "NOOOOOOOO! YOU WERE TOO YOUNG!" After mourning the loss of the Gadunka, he got up and turned to Junkyard. "YOU. GET PAIN. NOW." Zakaro then charged at Junkyard, holding the Shiny Shield of Silver in front of him in an effort to blind Junkyard.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

NujaniiNujanii took a few hits, but was not too badly off. True, they were solid attacks, so no nigh-instantaneous healing, but Nujanii was still in operative condition. Nujanii had been hit by the attacks of two other fighters, therefore his firepower was that of four Toa. Oh yeah."Go smash!""Thank you Bandos."​Nujanii flew into the air and telekinetically activated the aklini field. How did he know where the controls were? He had studied the geography of the matoran universe instead of matoran anatomy."Well, hurry up and kill stuff.""And why, may I ask, are you advising my representitive?""Because he is Gilenor's only representitive."Nujanii sent flames at all other fighters. How did he know where they were? Simple, he could see them from above. Nujanii then flew somewhat lower and waited to see who could fly and who would be tossed about like matoran in the ocean.

"OW!" Zakaro was tossed around by the pillars coming up from the ground of the main arena. Thinking quickly, he summoned a Gukko and 15 Matoran of the Le-koro guard. Getting on the Gukko, he called out "Search the area for the fighter that turned on the pillars!" He then turned his Gukko toward the fighters still on the main floor.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

" AHH! Matoran falling from no-where!" Zakaro quickly dodged 13, and saved the 14th one. The 15th one hit him on the head and he slowly had the Gukko put them in the stands. Putting down the Matoran, he said" Provide anti-air cover for me." As they got out disks, Zakaro once again took to the air and headed towards the zone where the guard had fell.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Congratulations to Zakaro for 2nd Place in the Boss Battle! Pm me to receive a Special Weapon and your 3rd Victory Token. You can now spend your victory tokens on a Special Weapon set.Congratulations to JiMing for the bonues award! You have received your third Victory Token. You may now spend your victory tokens on a Special Weapon Set.Special Weapon sets, depending on the amount of weapons, cost one less victory token; for example, a set with three special weapons costs two victory tokens and a set with four special weapons costs three victory tokens.-ibrow

Nujanii"Bamboo barrage at 1 o'clock.""I don't see anything up there.""Being a god allows you some future sight. Check your watch.""I don't have a wa--"BAM!Nujanii was knocked backwards by the extreme accuracy of the Le-matoran snipers."GAH! Accuracy. Le Koro principles...""Employ the Ta Koro principles.""Nujanii is better at the Ga Koro principals."Nujanii began to dodge disks with his limited omniscience and kakama at full employment, burning those he could not dodge. Nujanii then saw Zakaro. Epic battle music began playing.Nujanii had the power level of 28 Toa. It'd soon be 30. Could Zakaro take the heat?

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

ICDralcax let go of his halberd, avoiding the attack. As he was swept away by the storm, he activated his rocket boots, shooting straight up and landing in the eye of the storm. He was still spinning, but at least he wasn't being blown away. His flying parts then spiraled towards the center and reattached. Dralcax then struck with a spinning plasma attack, hitting everything caught in the windstorm, except him, being at the center.

aouROFb.png

Said epic battle music was coming from Zakaro's new Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack! "Hm. If there's epic battle music coming from this thing, it means either JiMing or Nujanii is near, because I've had epic battles with them before. Looking down, he saw JiMing in the main arena. "Must be Nujanii." He then used the Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack's sonic blaster over a wide area in hopes of locating Nujanii.OOC: From now on, IC will be in purple, and OOC will be in green.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

JiMing grabbed Dralcax and Zakaro with his Huge Fists of Power, and banged their heads together. Then he threw them into the mouth of the Shoopquaza, and they were both eaten. The Shoopquaza fired a Hyper Beam, launching both of them out."I use that technique a lot because it works." JiMing remarked.Then he added more wind to the storm.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Zakaro was grabbed by the Huge Fists of Power, but he got away before getting head-smashed. He was hit by the rifle rounds, and so turned toward Junkyard. "But first..." He threw the Gukko at JiMing and used his new jetpack (Included in the Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack) to fly toward Junky, firing Chaos all the way.

AGoNWLR.jpg

"Shrink my Shoopquaza? Is that the best you could do?" taunted JiMing as he used his jetpack to stay in the air."I was going to make it smaller anyways, you just saved me the effort."The miniature Shoopquaza wrapped around JiMing's left arm, and turned into a nice little weapon. He turned around and used Dragon Pulse on the Gukko, scattering it into oblivion. Then he fired Hyper Beam at Nujanii.

"Flames! Why flames?!" Zakaro was hit by the flames and so was knocked down a few feet. Struggling to keep control in the storm, he called out "Le-Koro guard! Fire! " As they threw bamboo disks at anything near Zakaro, he flew upwards, knowing epic battle music would play from the Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack if he got near Nujanii.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

ICJunky was lucky to have his riot shield of iron. He used it to block most of the attacks, unfortunately chaos was very effective when it came to Junkyard.Junkyard started spouting random nonsense, nomming on almost anything and throwing pieces of iron, his hammer and his shield in random directions.This was madness.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

NujaniiNujanii switched 'epic battle music mode' off. Nujanii used the wind to his advantage, flying through it and using it where possible to gain momentum. Being invisible, his wind generating opponents would have a hard time turning the wind to Nujanii's disadvantage. With lightning swiftness, Nujanii dashed past Zakaro, cutting the unfortunate one in half with his lightsaber, before ascending and 'disappearing' once more. No, he had not stopped being invisible and regained concealment, he had simply removed all possibility of being located without an Arthron, Elda, limited omniscience, etc.

ICDralcax managed to flip away from the blast as he exited the Shoopquaza's mouth. He still took damage, but he was in the beam shorter and he didn't hit a wall or anything. However, the wind was too strong. It kicked up dust, obscuring all vision. Getting an idea, Dralcax scraped the ground with his halberd, kicking up pebbles, which were kept aloft by the raging winds. He then extended his wrist blades and used the wind to launch a spinning attack (Like a windmill). He couldn't aim, just plow through the fighters and the flying pebbles, using his spinning to deflect the debris and most physical attacks (energy blasts still work, but a punch would be deflected. Or the fist would be severed by the blades.)

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

"Hmm. I seem to have fallen in half. Now what was it people usally say... oh ya. ARGH! THAT HURT!" After (painfully) putting himself back together, Zakaro looked around for Nujanii. Seeing no sign of him, Zakaro put the Shiny Sheild of Silver on his back to deflect attacks from there, and fired Chaos at Dralcax.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Dralcax, that dodge you made was illogical.IC:JiMing used his Gale Spear to create TORNADOES, which spun around everywhere, picking up fighters. JiMing also used the Shoopquaza to fire a Hyper Beam at those caught in the tornadoes. "Wind, wind, and more wind. How unfortunate for all of you."

NujaniiAs Nujanii turned to take advantage of a wind, the disk of concealment wore off.Crud.Nujanii mentally deactivated the aklini field and landed as best he could. He then sent fire balls at all of the people who were causing the winds. Nujanii could take the non-aklini-generated winds, but he did not want to.

ToD checked his watch. When was the round to end? He didn't know so he yawned and burned everything for a few seconds. He also froze Nujanii's heart, brain, soul, and mind. Then he went back to sleep.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Uh, no I don't remember that. Nicely done. I nominate you for CGotRNujaniiNoise. Pain. Nujanii staggered back, half stunned, head reeling.His Virtus Robes worked wonders against non-physical attacks, but a good hammer works wonders against them.As was here displayed.Nujanii created an iron wall for support, then created a wall of flame that slowly advanced on Junky. It wasn't too powerful, but it didn't need to be. It was made to buy Nujanii some time to heal.

ToD sighed and caused the ground under Nujanii and Junky to be covered in very slick ice. This would cause both of them to slip and likely slam into each-other. Then he rolled over, muttered something, and fell asleep.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Getting bored, Zakaro simply made an earth hand to continue swinging the hammer at JiMing. He then turned his focus to Nujanii, Junkyard, and ToD. Deciding to attack ToD, he fired a blast of Chaos and charged, using the Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack to fire random sonic blasts at Nujanii and Junkyard.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

NujaniiNujanii slipped and hit his head. As he sat up he was blasted in the face with a sonic attack."What's the deal with head injuries today!?""Head bang good for little Toa.""Says the goblin god."Nujanii made an iron helmet and put it on. Iron was such a handy element some times. He then stood up and TRIPPED like Hydraxon. No, wait, he slipped. Whatever. Nujanii stood once more and in mid dall activated his jetpacks, flying up into the air and away from that troublesome ice.He then flew into the air, reactivating the Aklini field as he did so."This should be fun."