Bionifight 4

Voltex

IC:Zadakh reigned in his steed and said, "Woah, what's that giant pig-thing? Ah, whatever."The raptor turned around, and Zadakh held his blade high, shouting, "NOW, person whose name I still don't know since I'm a new character and haven't been formally introduced to anyone, although I could always break the Fourth Wall and use that awareness, but I think I'll stick with this...NOW, we finish our fight!"The raptor charge at BZPP...

"Ohh a target who I'm not debating with"The leaves rushed past me as I killed the raptor so I could face Zadahk."Hello my name is The Highly Visible Noob. You killed my father. Prepare to die"And with that Princess bride quote I changed my arm into a sword and lunged at Zadahk. Admittedly Zadahk had not killed my father, but that wasn't going to get between me and a good quote.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

IC:Zadakh fell off the dead raptor and slid along the ground, and then he got up and shouted, "NOOOO!"He was stabbed, but didn't react. "NO! HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BELOVED, FUTURISTIC, PREHISTORIC STEED WHO I ONLY MET 40 SECONDS AGO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh, wait, since we're doing Princess Bride quotes...he's only MOSTLY dead!"The raptor crawled away from the battlefield, and Zadakh said, "Okay, now I'm over it."He then backhanded the Noob, drew his Keyblade and said, "Once again, for emphasis: I, EXO-ZADAKH, SHALL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN!!!"

OOC: THIS IS BEYOND ANNOYING, I CAN UNDERSTAND CREATIVE USAGE BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!! BZPP warped away from Nujanii's attacks and used telekinesis to cause it to fly from Nujanii's hand and shoot towards him.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

His nerd levels, they're off the charts, I was stunned for a moment as I was backhanded and kicked. Still I wasn't out."Your nerd powers are strong Padawan, but tell me how do you react when I say the word ... midichlorians?"As the painful blasphemy of a word hung in the air I feinted left, then swung my blade at Zadahk from the right. BZPP would take care of Nujanii.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

NujaniiNujanii was not to be "taken care of" so easily. Not forgetting his earlier falier (when he still had had BZPP's goodwill) Nujanii knew better now than to do 1v1 for too long. So, using his Kakama (and wondering what "it" in BZPP's last post was) Nujanii ran over and slapped THVN in the face with his sheild, saying "The force is not strong with you. Your username betrays you, you are a noob. However, Zahdak has been here less long, making him less nooby and therefore I think I'll assist him. With that, Nujaniii's sheild used its rebaounding powers to send THVN backwards.

BZPP blinked then sat down to meditate until a tornado filled with dirt hit herOOC: I apologize for that outburst, I have a bad temper. I feel like you (meaning k_m) are ignoring (If I sound condescending then sorry) that there are limits to what any kind of power can do and that when this happens it makes it very hard to enjoy Bionifight.P.S: You should use the automatic spell-checker, if something is spelled wrong then you just right-click or hold control and click that word and it will offer several possible corrections.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC:Zadakh said, "No nerdiness can confuse me! But on the topic of Star Wars--"He was interrupted as he saw a shield fly out and knock Noob away. He turned and said, "Oh...thanks!"Zadakh turned back to the Noob, dove after him, and used his Keyblade to knock him into the ground. The Noob then bounced back up, and Zadakh kicked him and sent him crashing through a row of dead trees up to the bionic raptor, who caught him in its teeth."VENGEANCE!!"

OOC= I see a lot of auto-hitting going on here, stop it guys.The raptor immediately died from head impalement."Get over it, my T-rex died and I'm not crying"Yet I had to get out of this two on one situation, so I sent myself rocketing into the air with the power of repulsion, then landed in a hidden part of the forrest.So no one wold follow me I also summoned one thousand chunks of the Xian mountain above Nujanii, BZPP and Zadakh.OOC= bye for now.

I don't know if summoning Xian mountains really counts as army summoning. My shield's repulsion power is unavoidable, by the way.

NujaniiNujanii used his shield's rebounding power to send his chunk of the Xian mountain away. Nujanii didn't really care where it landed. Nujanii set the forest on fire once more and then caused the ground to erupt at BZPP's feet once more. Nujanii knew that she was the only one who could put the blaze out. Nujanii also knew that if he kept her occupied there was a lower chance of the fire being extinguished. And Nujanii intended to draw heat from the heat of the burning forest. He could not afford for BZPP to put it out quickly.

IC:A piece of the mountain fell on Zadakh, opening its mouth and eating him. A few seconds later, a huge hole appeared on the back of it, and Zadakh crawled out and said, "Well, now I can officially say I've been eaten. Wish I had some wide radius powers to destroy these wait...my raptor's really dead this time?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"He ran over to his raptor, crouched down, and said, "My poor steed! I'm so sorry this happened! I shall avenge you by beating the snot out of everyone I see."He then saw Nujanii. "Hi there."Zadakh charged, lunged, and swung at Nujanii.

NujaniiNujanii used his kakama to quickly avoid the charging Zahdak. Nujanii then ran behind Zahdak and added to his opponent's speed. Nujanii used his shield to send Zahdak forards and upwards, using the momentum of his charge and the shield's power. Nujanii then stood on his shield and used its rebounding power like a hoverboard. Nujanii flew forward on his new board, carefully staying a good few yards above the ground. Nujanii began the throw po-metru disks of freeze, level 8, at Zahdak. At full speed. Nujanii's full speed was very high, considering his kakama.

IC:Zadakh was frozen solid, then fell and crashed into the ground. The impact shook the ice off of him, but it was still incredibly painful."Ah, nice one!" Zadakh said, struggling to his feet. "But you can't beat me in an over-the-top contest. You know why? Because I play Disgaea!"Zadakh then explained what made Disgaea so over the top, triggering his Nerd powers and confusing Nujanii. He then put a Kanoka Kualsi in his disk launcher, tapped its power, and jumped into the air. Using the disk's power, Zadakh warped right in front of Nujanii and uppercutted him, but then he used the disk again to warp into Nujanii's path and use another uppercut. He did this several more times, acting very quickly, before the confusion wore off, and when they were just at the limits of the atmosphere, he jumped above Nujanii, grabbed him by the throat, and began to fall. Zadakh loaded a Kanoka Kadin this time, and using its powers he sped up their descent towards the ground, and a few seconds later--BAM!!Zadakh drove Nujanii straight into the ground, carving an immense crater with the impact. After a while, Zadakh got up, stumbled, and fell backwards against the crater--his whole body ached, except his left arm, which was completely numb. "Ouch..." he sighed, trying not to writhe. "Maybe that wasn't the best idea...but it was cool!"

That was pretty cool.NujaniiNujanii stood up virtually unharmed. Well, hi neck ached, but otherwise his PSJS had pulled through once more. Nujanii stood up and picked up his shield. Nujanii ran up behind Zahdak and stabbed him in the back to let him know that Nujanii was fine and had pulled through once more. Nujanii then ignited the ground around himself and Zahdak and said "Let's try this again, eh? Except please refrain from using the nerdiness, please." Nujanii began with a well placed sidekick.

Edited by kanohi_master

IC:"Well...you DID say please..."So, Zadakh passed the opportunity presented with the word "sidekick" and took the hit. He stood up held his Keyblade in his right hand, balancing it on his shoulders, refrained from another Nerd comment, and used a spinning swing.

IC:By the time Zadakh saw Tavahka, it was too late to stop his spinning swing, so he stood up on one toe and kept spinning, allowing him to move around like a mini-cyclone and alter his path, zip around the drill, and move toward Tavahka."Ugh...dizzy...think I'm gonna be...sick..."

Ninja'd, but my post works anyway :DNujaniiNujanii watched as his flame barrier was piearced by Tavahka. Nujanii used his shield to send Tavahka back out of the ring and then used it to stop the keyblade. Nujanii then explained the proper technique for a spin, using his non-elemental nerd powers.

Edited by kanohi_master

IC:Zadakh fell, rolled over, and threw up--what? How can he throw up?! Vahki don't have mouths either!! Ugh, whatever...He got up and said, "Uh, let's not do that again...and hey, I was improvising, cut me some slack!"Zadakh was about to attack, but then he spotted another bionic rapto, so he grabbed some more vines, mounted it, and laughed. He then rode forward, swinging at Nujanii as he passed."Wait...there are flames aren't there?" Zadakh said. "Ah well. A handicap makes things more interesting!!"

IC:Zadakh, being on fire, had a thousand jokes, but knew he only had time for one, so he stood up...and began to dance disco."Burn, baby burn, Disco InfernOOOOOO! Okay, that's enough."He stopped, dropped, and rolled to get the fire out, and then took a battle stance and slowly circled Nujanii. Thinking he saw an opening, he lunged and used a vicious swing, but one he could easily recover from if it missed.

I'll be back tomorrow. Gonna grab a good book and go to bed here in a minute.Oh, and that last modifier was absolutely ridiculous. You're not a god, Freelancer. Less than six months ago you were one of us.NujaniiNujanii, still in the meditation pose, passed through the dimensional barrier, through the abyss, and into a Bota Mangan Fortress with an insane great being. Nujanii thanked Saradomin for the intelligent conversation and free ride, then stood up, as Saradomin had taken the effects of the levitation disk away. Nujanii felt his left foot and it was good to do so. It had been removed twice now. Nujanii then created a ring of flames around himself and glanced around for opponents. Hopefully he would not be hit too badly overnight.

Okay, clearly none of you understood what I was saying in the modifier, despite the fact that I thought I made it quite clear (and judging from Jl, Pahrak, MoC1, and ToDD, I did)- I AM NOT A GOD, nor do I say I am. Go back and read it- I said this: "Swear allegiance to the awesomeness that is Vertak."- how does this imply that I (iBrow) am a god, or that you have to worship me? First, that shouldn't be a problem anyway since this is a game and you guys were all worshipping random guys before me.But second: How in the name of Mata-Nui did you get that I was a god from the modifier?! It says "awesomeness". That means you officially declare that my character (Vertak) is awesome.There's really nothing else to it.Now, to resolve the gravity issue, which kanohi_master is going to be extremely displeased about.Yes, I gave you toa-level powers with your kanohi- because, while I honestly saw no real reason for you to have them, I couldn't think of any good arguments for you not to have them. However, I'm going to take this away now. If you want Toa level powers, you're gonna have to screw canon and just have elemental control (which will, additionally, give you more control over gravity anyway. A good thing.)Now, to the hand on rock issue. This isn't possible; I'd consider you to be more "magnetizing" the items involved than altering their gravity. Even then, it wouldn't work; it would take a supreme amount of concentration, which in this game simply wouldn't be possible. The Garai allows you to increase or decrease- that means you can make them weigh more or less, in simple terms. You can make them float or crumple into nothing (the latter of which would be extreme auto-hitting). So, THVN is right here.However, I'm going to say no PIG on this; the attack has been negated, and I think that oughta be good enough.I think we've got everything covered so far, except for one more major issue I've been seeing.Alot of auto-hitting has been going on. Now, in a game like this, auto-hitting IS going to happen, and I'm ok with that. So what if you're kicked in the face, or punched in the arm? Big deal. You can recover from that.However, that's minor stuff. A small, physical attack that won't do much can be done via auto-hit. However, anything more you CANNOT auto-hit. And if people begin to auto-dodge every single attack (or just plain ignore it), then use the PIG or pm me (preferably with links to specific posts where they've ignored you or auto-dodged, etc.).Hope that's all.-ibrow

iBrow, read my PM.Also, forget the "god" comment. I didn't mean it like that.NujaniiNujanii jumped over Zahdak (kicking him in the back of the head in the process) and landed. Nujanii whirled to face his opponent. Unfortunately for Nujanii, his attack had done absolutely no damage whatsoever.

Edited by kanohi_master

Holy cow. Another person uses the teleport/melee attack move? I don't know if this is epic or annoying.To auto-hit means that you attack someone without giving them a chance to dodge.NujaniiNujanii saw Zahdak use a Kulasi and warp behind him. Nujanii whirled and tried to block with a dagger, but Nujanii had not activated his Kakama and thus was too slow. Nujanii was slashed in the neck and across the torso. The Keyblade did nothing to the PSJS, but Nujanii's neck was in pain. Nujanii then expirienced a flashback. First he remembered fighting Blade: Hero of Truth. Then he remembered fighting TM. Nujanii then recalled fighting Zahdak just a minute or two before. Nujanii realized that history repeated itself just as he passed out.

Edited by kanohi_master

NujaniiNujanii's eyes opened and he realized that he had been unconscious. Nujanii stood and felt his neck. Nujanii reached into his pack and pulled out a disk of healing. He knew fully well that the mask of healing would only heal others. However, this disk might just heal himself. Nujanii hit himself with the disk and then stuffed the disk back into his pack. Nujanii picked up the dagger he had dropped. As he did so, he felt the wound in his neck heal slightly, enough not to be fatal. Not that anything was ever fatal in this game. Nujanii replied "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's fight!"

IC:Zadakh stopped as he noticed the fog, and then a lightning bolt struck him. Pain rippled through his body and he felt himself being flung back into a row of trees. He slowly got up, saying, "Shocking, isn't it? Hm, how to deal with this fog...meh, I'll just use my third Kanoka."Zadakh readied his Kanoka of Growth, and used its powers to massively extend his Keyblade, which he swung in a circle while cackling.

Once again I have been Ninja'd. Once again it works. :)By the way, your growth kanoka would actually make you grow too.NujaniiNujanii was imperious to lighting attacks. He was not, however, invincible to that Keyblade that had just chopped off his right hand. "AAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Nujanii had now given away his position.Nujanii began to feel around for his hand. It was around here somewhere...

Edited by kanohi_master

Fog... Creative usage of powers.NujaniiNujanii felt Zahdak trip over him. "Oof" The 'oof' came from Nujanii who had finally found his right hand, but had been tripped over. Nujanii quickly put his hand back on and grabbed the dagger off of the ground. Nujanii then stood and faced Zahdak. Or, at leas he would have if Zahdak was standing...

Edited by kanohi_master

Nujanii"AARGHH!" Unfortunately that someone had actually been Nujanii. Nujanii was hit in the face, knocking his Kakama off and he once more was thrown to the ground. With a growl Nujanii grabbed it and stood up. Just to be hit once more by the flailing weapon. Mercifully, though, this time his mask didn't leave his face.

IC:Zadakh felt his weapon hit something twice, so he tackled in that direction, saying, "FOUND YOU!! Now, to continue our EPIC battle! Although...if anyone else is nearby, they know exactly where we are...and I'm probably only making it worse the more I talk..."

Nujanii"I'll make it even worse then," said Nujanii from the ground.Nujanii used his powers over heat and flame to heat the air, making the fog disperse. Nujanii did not remember the science behind this, but it worked. Nujanii stood and faced Zahdak. He threw a kanoka of shrink, level 1, at point blank range.

IC:The Kanoka smacked Zadakh and reduced him to about half his size (is that alright? it's level 1)."...HAHAHA!" Zadakh laughed. "FOOL! Small foes have the advantage! I can move more quickly, it's easier for me to hit you, and it's harder for you to hit me!"Zadakh dashed forward, manuevered around Nujanii, and punched him in the back.