Bionifight 4

Voltex

OOC= been to a formal, so I wasn't available yesterday.Squishy found himself inexplicably destroyed by ...OOC= dang it can't do thatThe Highly Visible Noob was stood at the edge of the chaos. I withheld the urge to rip everyone to shreds because, quite frankly, I had already lost track of what was going on. Bored anyway I summoned a Rahkshi of invulnerability, lifted him like a club, and swung him at Nujanii.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

Updated my profile. Ought to have edited it when The Fearless Leader declared allegiance to Thor.NujaniiNujanii fell from the sky, landing dangerously close to Squishy. Nujanii stood up and flew over to BZPP. Nujanii put the star symbol of Saradomin on his shield, saying "KO followed Thor. I follow Saradomin. Who do you follow?"

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= Okay can I ask, what is this allegiance thing about?"Oh Karz he's too high up, not a problem"I activated my mask of repulsion and flew up to Nujanii and BZPP, then completely unsure of what was going on I hit them both with the Rahkshi of invulnerability.

Ok, way back (a few weeks ago), before The Fearless Leader quit, Killer Octopus decided that Thor, from the viking legends, would be his parton god. So then I went ahead and declared Saradomin as mine. And since then I've been making subtle Saradomin references every once in a while. So, Beano (Whatever his username is) picked up on one of the references, and declared himself a Zamorakian (another RS god). Also, BZPP has declared me a heathen, but has not said what god she follows.It's just a fun thing TFL started.NujaniiNujanii was hit out of the sky and landed with a thump. Not a painful thump (PSJS ftw), but a thump nonetheless. Nujanii stood up. He disliked rahkshi. So he began melting it. It was a lot harder than it at first appeared, the rahkshi was a limited invincibility one after all. Nujanii abandoned the attempt after it took a full five minutes to melt the feet. He had squandered too much elemental energy, he decided. Nujanii, desiring a melee fight with someone other than that nonbeliever swords(Woman? Maiden? MoC1, why couldn't you have just made a guy character. It'd make it easier on all of us), used his Garai to slam THVN into the ground through increased weight. The element of surprise helped too.

I would like to know if I may participate?Name: Exo-ZadakhWeapon: The Chaos Reaper Keyblade.Power 1: Extreme strengthPower 2: Able to use Kanoka like Kanohi (not just the basic eight, also any combination that makes a Mask power; only brings 2-3 into a battle at a time)Power 3: Extreme Nerdiness: capable of going on and on about things that no one understands or cares about, causing great confusion. (Works like a Makuta's Confusion Kraata power, just triggered verbally.)Appearance: This fella here.Special Weapons:Armor of Shinryu: Silver dragon-like armor complete with wings for flight, massively boosts Zadakh's strength, speed, and endurance. Drawbacks are that, once it is activated, it prevents him from using his Kanoka, and his Nerd powers can only be used on one target at a time. It cannot be used while using any other special weapons, and if someone grabs the tail on the armor, Zadakh will be paralyzed for approximately 3-5 seconds.Mystic Knight Gear: A small metal coin that displays a sword with four smaller swords around it. When attached to the Chaos Reaper's Keychain, it turns the Keyblade into the Mystic Reaper: the chain design on the blade turns white and extends all the way to the eye, and it allows Zadakh to use Spellblades. Basically, Zadakh can channel any Elemental Energy into his Keyblade, but this constantly drains his power while in effect, and he cannot use Light or Shadow. The charge gives a slight boost to damage output and allows it to target Elemental weaknesses, plus the charge can be released in a shockwave (at the cost of some extra power) so Zadakh finally has a long-range attack. Disappears when a transformational special weapon like Armor of Shinryu is activated.Ethereal Keyblade Generator: A small piece of metal that, when fused to the top of the Chaos Reaper's handle/base of the blade, allows Zadakh to summon multiple Keyblades of energy that can trail behind the blade, fly out as projectiles, and circle around Zadakh. They deal just as much damage as when Zadakh swings the Chaos Reaper, but each one takes up a bit of energy. When using the Mystic Knight Gear, these Ethereal Keyblades can take on Elemental properties, but this puts a bigger strain on Zadakh. Dissappears when a transformational special weapon like Armor of Shinryu is activated.Indestructible Sweater Vest: You would think that, without the sleeves, it would be less than a sweater, but it is actually more! A snazzy bronze sweater vest made of Exsidian-Protosteel alloy chain mail with an argyle design. The uniform of a nerd, redone for battle. Allows Zadakh to absorb a lot more damage, gives a slight boost to his Nerd powers, and grants him a variant of telekinesis that allows him to fly. The best part is, it’s a girl magnet! Disappears when a transformational special weapon like Armor of Shinryu is activated.Unusual Weapons:Ivory Staff of the Archmage (ISotA) - This is a long black staff with an ivory orb at the top, that staff can shoot small bolts of shadow or fireName: Exo-ZadakhWeapon: The Chaos Reaper Keyblade.Power 1: Martial artist body (super strength and endurance)Power 2: Creation and manipulation of solid energy, but can also be used as energy beams (think Green Lantern)Power 3: Supreme Otaku: Allows Zadakh to mimic the abilities of other beings, be they Bionifighters or not. The being Zadakh is mimicking must be on the field, and he must practice an ability before he has full mastery over it (although this experience is cumulative and does not reset with each round).Appearance: This fella here.Special Weapons:Inmacula Armor Lv. 1: Armor that looks like red, yellow, and orange stained glass that is styled after a legendary android. It sports claws and wings. While Zadakh wears it, his basic stats are boosted based on the stats of the Armor itself, and the Armor also gives him Elemental Glass powers, allowing him to create, control, and absorb glass, including the special glass plates that make up the armor—this allows him to slightly alter his own form for limited limb stretching and generating spikes on his body and such. The android is aware that Zadakh has this armor and may bug him about it from time to time.--Physical Offense: 2--Non-Physical Offense: 2--Physical Defense: 7--Non-Physical Defense: 7--Speed: 2Mr. Mewtwo Lv. 1: A stuffed animal that looks like some weird Japanese psychic cat monster. It’s about the same height as Zadakh and has a life of its own, enabling it to tag-team opponents alongside Zadakh. Mr. Mewtwo has incredible psychic powers, and a special ability that makes it completely undetectable by any means. Seriously, completely undetectable. Repairs itself when damaged, may argue with Zadakh just like Chaos Reaper does.--Physical Offense: 0--Non-Physical Offense: 9--Physical Defense: 4--Non-Physical Defense: 4--Speed: 3Armada Gear Lv. 1: A small piece of green metal with a blue emblem. When it is attached to the Keychain of the Chaos Reaper, it gives it the ability to quite literally cut through anything. For fairness, any armor, weapon, or shield that it cuts will regenerate shortly afterwards…unless you make fun of Zadakh for liking Transformers Armada. No regen for you, you inconsiderate…person. Also has Powerlinx capabilities, giving an all-around boost to Zadakh’s stats.--Physical Offense: 12--Non-Physical Offense: 2--Physical Defense: 2--Non-Physical Defense: 2--Speed: 2

Edited by SSJ Pahrak

OOC= Quite a few special weapons there GSP, sorry but you have to earn them in battle. I'd cut back if I were you.Slam was an overstatement, with the power of repulsion I managed to keep myself from hitting the ground too hard. Despite this however, I was impressed at Nuanjii's work on the invulnerable Rahkshi, melting it's feet was quite a ... no I am not going to say feat.But this meant I had to pick a new weapon, yet again I summoned a Rahkshi , one of heat resistance to be exact. I held him high then I brought him down on Nujanii with all my strength.

BZPP was flung to the ground by the rahkshi and replied by shooting blasts of pressurized water and yelling, "I MUST DESTROY THE HEATHEN!!!!"OOC: Hey Exo! The Special Weapons are gained from winning a battle, you have to win first before you get the Special Weapon. @k_m: BZPP's allegiance cannot be stated as it is also the same as mine, but I can say she believes in one God.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I paused my assault on Nuajnii as BZPP began to yell, quickly I turned to the source of the noise ... The sight of a crazy babbling toa firing blasts of water in random directions was enough to convince me to run to a safer distance.

Ah, monotheist. That does narrow it down a little. But not much. Oh dear, the BZP rules appear to be getting in the way. Maybe that's a good thing.NujaniiNujanii took the rahkshi on the shield. Nujanii then noticed THVN's retreat. Nujanii saw the water and used his shield's rebounding power to send the water away from him.

BZPP warped to right in front of Nujanii and tried to stab through his armor with her Paladin Powerblade. She also summoned a Chef-Toa who began to make some of her favorite drinks, hot chocolate, coffee, hot tea, iced tea and lemonade.OOC: Yeah just wait for ibrony to approve you (and I am sure he will) and you can play, though you might want to change your third power to something stronger.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

NujaniiNujanii had low visibility, fighting a foe that may or may not be one of the three things that had appeared out of the fog. Nujanii remembered that fog occurs with low temperatures. Nujanii increased the temperature, causing the fog to go away. Nujanii then saw more clearly. He knew exactly which one of the three was BZPP. Nujanii stabbed... What?Ok, Nujanii had been wrong and now was vulnerable. The PSJS made him a little less vulnerable.

You also guessed wrong.NujaniiNujanii heard a ping as a blade reflected off of his PSJS. Well, now he knew who to attack. Nujanii decided not to take too much advantage of this vulnerability. Nujanii kicked BZPP, sending her back a few yards. Nujanii then ignited the ground beneath her just before she landed, then threw a few weakening disks at BZPP. Nujanii would need her weakened here in a minute or two. Nujanii was woried that she might to some serious damage when she got that fourth special weapon.

OOC: Hey! You're not immune to weapons, and I boosted that using my third power.BZPP created a sphere of water that cushioned her impact and negated the ground burner, She then used her Jutlin to destroy as many disks as She could but one hit and She slumped to the ground with Her energy drained.

Sorry, try again next time. Hint, my feet, hands, neck and head are unprotected. Also, my PSJS technicly is counted by iBrow as a power. Therefore, one power canceled out another :)NujaniiNujanii was glad that BZPP was weakened, but he hit her with another two level 8 weakening disks, just to be safe. Nujanii then began throwing fire at the next non-MoC1 person to post.

I would like to know if I may participate?Name: Exo-ZadakhWeapon: The Chaos Reaper Keyblade.Power 1: Extreme strengthPower 2: Able to use Kanoka like Kanohi (not just the basic eight, also any combination that makes a Mask power; only brings 2-3 into a battle at a time)Power 3: Extreme Nerdiness: capable of going on and on about things that no one understands or cares about, causing great confusion. (Works like a Makuta's Confusion Kraata power, just triggered verbally.)Appearance: This fella here.

Approved! glad you could join us. :)You can join in at any time- and now for you suckers already playing...Round 13: iBrow Modifier Now in EffectWhat does this do, you ask? Simple: three things.
  • [*]
All fighters are unable to use any special weapons they have been given in previous rounds.[*]Each fighter except for Exo-Zadakh (who has just joined) is missing their left foot and nobody has an ability to fly or otherwise transport themselves besides walking.[*]Each fighter must declare eternal allegiance to the awesomeness that is Vertak.

Stay tuned for the second batch of the iBrow Modifier before the round ends tomorrow.-ibrow

OOC: I'm taking that Round 12 has ended. .... Wishing for a boss battle.====Beano hopped around, missing a leg. His superossimsonicgun was missing as well. Weird. All that wasn't missing was the not-appearing guy named Vertak in front of him. And Beano disliked Vertak. But it was life, so he bowed down towards Vertak.Beano: Hail Vertak. Say it with me! Hail Vertak. Anyone else who doesn't are tools of the devil or whatever evil you can think of. I shall vanquish them... immediately... because I am a servant of Vertak... -.-As he did that, he waited for the first opponent to come out.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC= and I choose this moment to become a follower of inglip, great.Missing a weapon is bad, missing a leg however is painful, but replacing it with a peg leg is awesome.So it came to be that I built myself a peg leg, to limp around with, it was gold and shaped like a cue stick with a technicolour rim at the top and a green stud at bottom. Pleased with the results I turned to Beano and extendo punched him in the face."I WILL NEVAR ABANDON MY FAITH IN LORD INGLIP you hear me NEAVR!"

Nujanii"You're no god, Vertak. I will not swear alegience to you nor to your supposed awesomeness." Ladies and Gentlemen, Nujanii was about to get PIG #4. Or is that PIG #5? Nujanii wished that his previous attack on Beano had not been ignored. So Nujanii once more torched Beano, yelling, "DIE YOU ZAMORAKIAN iBROW WORSHIPPER!!!"

Edited by kanohi_master

Beano got burned. Hard. So when he disappeared and ran around everyone once using his Kakama, all the flames had turned into a circle of fire around Nujanii and TiN (?) . Creating a Beantramp, Beano jumped up and down, watching the fools down below.Beano: BURN IN THE WRATH THAT IS GIVEN FOR DISOBEYING THE 1 TRUE VERTAK!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Sorry beaono but you can't use your kakama

​Each fighter except for Exo-Zadakh (who has just joined) is missing their left foot and nobody has an ability to fly or otherwise transport themselves besides walking.

Pig descended from the skies and struck Beano with a non lethal lightning bolt for his crimes against the ibrow modifier. Then with his excellence he put out the flames around Nujanii and THVN, and then struck them with lightning for breaking the ibrow modifier too."Inglip tell me what to do with this fire!"NO3-"Use nitrate salts, it will be done"And so under his advice I cast flammable nitrates into the fire, which just made the situation ten times worse as the salts elploded and now everything was on fire. fortunately I survived the explosion much better than I expected to."Hail inglip" Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

BZPP woke up from the attacks which had knocked her out and found that she was missing a leg, her Special Weapons no longer worked and her wings were gone. Seeing Vertak she remembered Cuer telling her about him, and that Vertak got promoted. Since she believed in giving respect to authority she pledged allegiance to the United Bionifight and to its leader Vertak.OOC: Beano hasn't broken the rules, he just used his Kakama to run very fast.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

OOC= exactly, except 1 how do you run fast with one leg and 2 the iborw modifier says walking only, running with a kakama somewhat violates the spirit of that.BLah Through the smoke and noxious fumes I could now see BZPP, but how would I deal with her?"Oh lord inglip how will I ...""Complete asuchmb""BUH? ... um it will be done!"Clearly inglip was experiencing difficulties, but until I found out what asuchumb was I decided to extendo punch BZPP as well.

OOC: Thank you for allowing me to join! :DIC:With a poof, a weird-looking dude appeared on the edge of the battlefield. "Huh," he muttered, "not what I was expecting when I asked that genie to send me to a world of nothing but violence...but hey, as long as it's violent, I'm happy! Although for some reason the name 'Vertak' is in my mind...no idea who that is."He shrugged, then summoned his Chaos Reaper Keyblade, turned, and started swinging his weapon wildly, shouting, "I, EXO-ZADAKH, SHALL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN!!"How else is he going to get someone's attention, eh?